Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044824 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faaz09:
Hi everyone,

I am at a crossroad.My CRS score is 493 but my IELTS expires on 21st Nov and my WES 23rd Nov. I am honestly frustrated because it took me several attempts(been writing since early 2017)to get this score and now I don’t know if scores would drop to that level before 21st. I have everything ready to apply as soon as I get ITA but I am really pensive. What do you advise? Should I rewrite another IELTS or remain hopeful. I am honestly tired.

Likely that CRS will drop by 4/5 points at each draw indicating that you'll be safe and have ITA by Nov 9. And if you can submit by Nov 10, wonderful.

However, if it were me and I have been on the journey since 2017, I would redo IELTS and ECA NOW, ECA should be quick if you are re-assessing with the same ECA body as before. Best to be prepared. If you do all this and still get ITA by Nov 9 all you have lost is the cost of ECA and IELTS.....a lot of money, yes......but dem no dey buy ITA, COPR and PR for market.

Also remember Nov 16 is the date the new NOC 2021 kicks in, if for any reason you don't submit before Nov 16, you'll need to find your new NOC code before you submit.

Good luck!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faaz09:
Hi everyone,

I am at a crossroad.My CRS score is 493 but my IELTS expires on 21st Nov and my WES 23rd Nov. I am honestly frustrated because it took me several attempts(been writing since early 2017)to get this score and now I don’t know if scores would drop to that level before 21st. I have everything ready to apply as soon as I get ITA but I am really pensive. What do you advise? Should I rewrite another IELTS or remain hopeful. I am honestly tired.

Writing Ielts again won't make much difference because your ECA is also expiring two days ahead the IELTS.
Be Optimistic, all things being equal you will be invited First draw in November.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
temmitats:
Hi guys! It’s PPR!!!!! I just got RFV mail some minutes ago.
OINP NOI: Feb 22 2022
OINP Nomination: July 4 2022
ITA: JULY 6 2022
AOR : July 16 2022

RFV: OCT 14 2022

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
You don’t have any problem.

You will get ITA within a month. Congrats in advance.

Faaz09:
Hi everyone,

I am at a crossroad.My CRS score is 493 but my IELTS expires on 21st Nov and my WES 23rd Nov.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
temmitats:
Thank you so much smiley
congratulations nne.
What field are you into?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thank you smiley
GraciousWords:

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thank you, Finance but my actual role falls under NOC 1122.
Honeysweetest:
congratulations nne.
What field are you into?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by njambert: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faaz09:
Hi everyone,

Personally,I would say you should prepare all your documents at once so as to submit within a week of reception of ITA.You will receive ITA by the 9th of November or earlier.I don't see the need to rush to pay for IELTS/ECA right now.It's better you wait out your chances and it doesn't work than to rush to redo them now.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solomonbravo: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
GraciousWords:

Try the MP angle. List of MPs here
- https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en

Send webforms and emails daily to your VO with a clear LOE.

Contact the PM and IRCC Minister daily, see here - https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/278#115785736

BUT na lawyer sure pass. Get one on the case before 60 days (from date on rejection letter) is up because some people are lucky and get responses to their emails and some don't. See here- https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/248#114860720

Did you get GCMS notes at any point, was WE/NOC mentioned? How many years WE do you have in 0621? Is it sufficient to cross 67 eligibility hurdle or did the VO need to add the NOC skill C to do so? Also review your profile to be certain of the NOC updated and details provided in work experience vs personal history (just to be certain that what you think you updated is what is actually there). And cross check that your work ref letter matches 0621 - a middle mgt role....although that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Good luck!

Thanks dear. I realized that the type c job was added under my work experience. Made an error, should have added it to my personal history but the truth of the matter is that it did not add any point to my application since my work experience in type 0 skill was even more than 3 yrs of experience.

I presume that the case analyst may have made an error based on the refusal reason. He might have thought that I had erroneously used type c job experience to gain work experience pts

By the way, I have MSc, have an uncle in Canada, 30 years of age as at the time of application, 3 years + work experience. There is no how my points won't exceed the 67 point eligiblity mark.

Btw, the GCMS notes I got was around Feb. It only had review requires. The two subsequent ones I applied after, were not sent to me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Godtemi: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please guys, any idea of cheap taxi service company in Ontario
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
ADR on the 9th, PR on the 29th.
DFreeze:

Congrats dear. How long did it take you to get PPR after ADR submission?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by martinsfm(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
I tried creating a profile and i got an immediate profile illegible notification even after the questionnaire said i could apply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Onyekae: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2022
If your ECA is WES, you can renew your ECA before it expires. Be optimistic, hope for the best that you will get ITA before your IELTS expires.

GraciousWords:

Likely that CRS will drop by 4/5 points at each draw indicating that you'll be safe and have ITA by Nov 9. And if you can submit by Nov 10, wonderful.

However, if it were me and I have been on the journey since 2017, I would redo IELTS and ECA NOW, ECA should be quick if you are re-assessing with the same ECA body as before. Best to be prepared. If you do all this and still get ITA by Nov 9 all you have lost is the cost of ECA and IELTS.....a lot of money, yes......but dem no dey buy ITA, COPR and PR for market.

Also remember Nov 16 is the date the new NOC 2021 kicks in, if for any reason you don't submit before Nov 16, you'll need to find your new NOC code before you submit.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by drered(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hi Guys,

I need advice here. I have the pre-requisite 3+ years experience( 4 years) under NOC 3131 - Pharmacy which matches with my qualification. I have this experience from 4 different establishments and I reckon getting the letters of reference will be pretty stressful but still doable. On the other hand, I have another 5 years experience (more recent) in NOC 0911 -Manufacturing Manager in my current organization which doesn’t match with my degree.

I have only included my experience in NOC 3131 from 2015 to 2018. Will it pose any issues if I decide to include my experience in NOC 0911? Is it also an issue that I have not included a more recent experience in NOC 3131?

Looking forward you your feedback!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
temmitats:
Thank you, Finance but my actual role falls under NOC 1122.
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Strata1716: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Faaz09:
Hi everyone,

Hi please can I pm you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by martinsfm(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
martinsfm:
I tried creating a profile and i got an immediate profile illegible notification even after the questionnaire said i could apply.
please help guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
martinsfm:

Pls STUDY page 1. Read post 2 for this. You can create another profile if you score 67 and above.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
drered:
Hi Guys,

I need advice here. I have the pre-requisite 3+ years experience( 4 years) under NOC 3131 - Pharmacy which matches with my qualification. I have this experience from 4 different establishments and I reckon getting the letters of reference will be pretty stressful but still doable. On the other hand, I have another 5 years experience (more recent) in NOC 0911 -Manufacturing Manager in my current organization which doesn’t match with my degree.

I have only included my experience in NOC 3131 from 2015 to 2018. Will it pose any issues if I decide to include my experience in NOC 0911? Is it also an issue that I have not included a more recent experience in NOC 3131?

Looking forward you your feedback!

Pls STUDY page 1. Read the post 3 for this. Also read FAQ 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17.

Whatever job is included in work experience needs to have ref letter. If you have 67 and above eligibility with 3 years WE, why do you want to add more?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Solomonbravo:

Thanks dear. I realized that the type c job was added under my work experience. Made an error, should have added it to my personal history but the truth of the matter is that it did not add any point to my application since my work experience in type 0 skill was even more than 3 yrs of experience.

Btw, the GCMS notes I got was around Feb. It only had review requires. The two subsequent ones I applied after, were not sent to me.

Review Required could be nothing but could also be an indication to look more carefully at your GCMS notes and application for potential issues.

It could be argued that the officer should have ignored the NOC C you put under work experience and only focus on the NOC 0, especially if the NOC 0 was in WE not personal history, IRCC compliant ref letter was provided and NOC is in sync with JD.

Hope it works out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Faaz09(f): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thanks everyone for your insight and encouragement. I am certain it would all end in praise.

Onyekae:
If your ECA is WES, you can renew your ECA before it expires. Be optimistic, hope for the best that you will get ITA before your IELTS expires.

[q
njambert:

Personally,I would say you should prepare all your documents at once so as to submit within a week of reception of ITA.You will receive ITA by the 9th of November or earlier.I don't see the need to rush to pay for IELTS/ECA right now.It's better you wait out your chances and it doesn't work than to rush to redo them now.
uo
bekayy:
You don’t have any problem.

You will get ITA within a month. Congrats in advance.

te a
EsoEso:

Writing Ielts again won't make much difference because your ECA is also expiring two days ahead the IELTS.
Be Optimistic, all things being equal you will be invited First draw in November.
uthor=GraciousWords post=117579735]

Good luck![/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nicerod(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
I'd u need proof of fund

Form A or Q let me know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Solomonbravo: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
GraciousWords:

Review Required could be nothing but could also be an indication to look more carefully at your GCMS notes and application for potential issues.

It could be argued that the officer should have ignored the NOC C you put under work experience and only focus on the NOC 0, especially if the NOC 0 was in WE not personal history, IRCC compliant ref letter was provided and NOC is in sync with JD.

Hope it works out.

Thanks for your input, dear. I PMed you. Could you check and revert please? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by evals101: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dear team, I urgently need a earlier date for medicals. The earliest I got on Qlife is 31st October, and 1st November for IOM despite trying to book for over a week.

Please I need to know if it is still possible to swap dates and if anyone will be willing to swap.

My date is 31st for Qlife, and
1st November for IOM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dafuturis(m): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please how much does this cost from the very first stage??

I'm being asked to pay $3,540 by CanadaVisaExpert

Also I would appreciate if someone can guide me through the process step by step, detail by detail by WhatsApp.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dafuturis(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
EsoEso:

Please how much does the whole FSWP for EE cost from the very first stage??

I have a friend who said it's scam that I can do all myself from what he knows

Also I would appreciate if you or anyone can guide me through the process step by step, detail by detail on WhatsApp.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Samuelobiora19(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
dafuturis:
Please how much does this cost from the very first stage??

Also I would appreciate if someone can guide me through the process step by step, detail by detail by WhatsApp.

Thank you and God bless

Click on page 1 and study it rigorously, everything you need is there...It is pretty straightforward

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aniejasmine: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Supposing one has a masters and has claimed work experience preceding that masters degree and after it, what is the appropriate response to “State the year you completed the degree which qualified you for the work experience claimed”?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aniejasmine:
Supposing one has a masters and has claimed work experience preceding that masters degree and after it, what is the appropriate response to “State the year you completed the degree which qualified you for the work experience claimed”?

I guess the answer is exactly what it is. So it depends on which degree qualified you to start working. It doesn’t matter that it isn’t the Masters. After all, having a Masters means u had a degree before that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aniejasmine:

I suppose the date you obtained your Bachelors or Diploma, whichever came first

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aniejasmine:

This is the date when you finished the minimum level of education needed for the occupation according to the National Occupational Classification code. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date you graduated from high school.)

Source: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1127&top=29 via first post of Page 1 (Express Entry FAQs)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
dafuturis:

Please how much does the whole FSWP for EE cost from the very first stage??

I have a friend who said it's scam that I can do all myself from what he knows

Also I would appreciate if you or anyone can guide me through the process step by step, detail by detail on WhatsApp.

Thank you and God bless
they will collect your money whether you qualify or not. Technically not a scam. Your can choose to read page 1 of this thread yourself or do research elsewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.