Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1055958 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kumbhuru: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
This thread exists? People still going to Canada through FSW route?
I thought draws was bo longer coming
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
kumbhuru:
This thread exists? People still going to Canada through FSW route?
I thought draws was bo longer coming
Clearly you have not been following up. So brush up and keep updated.
Everything and Anything you need is on this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
ednut1:
grin this one na 70 years old man.

Hehehehehehehe, he has been tear gassed!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2022
P4perissos:
Please as a lawyer, which is the best option to pick here
I could not see the full page, but as a lawyer,u need license to practice,so your job is regulated. Like I said,I did not see the fulo page,to get what they are asking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChristabelleD: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Thank you so much, I was wondering if its the whole 16,000plus people who fall between 470-480 that will be issued invite or like you mentioned just 4,000 out of them, cos that will pose question of what happens to the rest if only 4,000 will be taken.

mcstan18:

Invitations are sent on a first come first served basis to the highest scoring applicants, with a cap on the intended number of invitations per round. For example, if IRCC intends to issue 4,000 invitations, they start counting from the highest grossing CRS points in the pool at the time of the draw and then count down to the 4,000th applicant.

However, if more than one applicant has the same CRS score at the 4,000th rank, then the application that was submitted the earliest among them would get invited while the rest remain in the pool for another round of draws.

I hope you understand this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iomokorede: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.

I am interested in doing the celpip and therefore will be pleased to have materials and tips. Also is there a way to pay in naira??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iomokorede: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Hello @ehiremen2002,
Have you gone ahead to pay for the celpip exam and do you have the materials and tips as well.
Please do help sad.
ehiremen2002:
Hello Ibironnie, did you pay for this exam in Naira? Wouldnt mind tips and material for preparation

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pjsax1(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Good Morning to you all.......Please I need your Advice...... I Started working on my USA B1/B2 Visa in 2020 but the Agent Processing it Delayed it it, So I forgot all about it untill Last night ,,...But I'm already making Plans for Canada Express Entry........So my Question is 'Can I use the B1/B2 visa to the US and from the US Start my Canada Express Entry'...... Thanks.............[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Olamiikunle(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Good day Everyone.
I got PPR request on my Spousal Open Work Permit application.
Please can i be added to a VFS group that processes fastest as i desire to travel end of December.
Thank You very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olywhyte: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Goodevening Everyone.
please for those applying for migration to Saskatchewan through the SINP programme, has anyone submitted a tax document as part of the required government document? Please I need help on how the document looks like.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eddy4400: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
I'm honestly hoping it doesn't derail the thread and dry up the wealth of open source info...nairaland was my go to from Part 4 and I still refer people to this thread.

Prettiepearlz:

Please relax your privacy settings! To every other person, you will not be added. I am tired abeg and the request is derailing the purpose of the thread. All the information on the telegram group is also here. If you are running from “check Page 1”, it’s worse over there, you will be referred to the pinned message which may be overwhelming if Page 1 of nairaland thread is a problem for you cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sisicanada: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hello everyone, please has anyone travelled with KLM recently? what was your experience like
and how much did you pay for additional luggage? Considering booking them From Lagos to ottawa.
Also does anyone have an idea on how to go about Cargo of Food stuff from Lagos to Canada and possible Plugs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olamidenoble: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2022
studycenter:
Need study material for CELPIP/IELTS, TEF, GRE, GMAT, SAT... or a second certification to boost your CRS score, we provide comprehensive study resources for ACCA, CIMA, BCS... Reach out

Hello guys, please is one allow to jot while writing a computer based ielts test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2022
UPDATE

My transcripts have been sent to Wes and have also gotten a mail from them to confirm it. Evaluation is ongoing and No additional documents are required.

PS: The woman charged me 20k to speed up the process of sending the transcripts to Wes and it took roughly 4weeks.
What’s the update about yours?

Toylove:

Alright...
I won't mind if you keep me updated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by majamisile: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Hello Prettiepearlz,
Thank you for all you do on here, I still am patiently waiting to hear back from you. I will really appreciate if you can respond to the PM ma'am. Thanks once again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2022
majamisile:

Hello Prettiepearlz,
Thank you for all you do on here, I still am patiently waiting to hear back from you. I will really appreciate if you can respond to the PM ma'am. Thanks once again
I responded to your mail since the 5th of November.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Toylove: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2022
soulmate19:
UPDATE

My transcripts have been sent to Wes and have also gotten a mail from them to confirm it. Evaluation is ongoing and No additional documents are required.

PS: The woman charged me 20k to speed up the process of sending the transcripts to Wes and it took roughly 4weeks.
What’s the update about yours?

Thanks
I paid 20k to speed up the process too
It took a week or so.
WES has even completed my evaluation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gong007: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Toylove:

Thanks
It took a week or so.

###
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Feykendra: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2022
sexsells:

Please add me to the EE and TEF telegram group. My username is @crypto_Nze

Please I will like to be added to the EE group @feykendra
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Toylove: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gong007:

I am getting a conflict of information on what to evaluate, someone said I have to evaluate my degree and SSCE certificate, I thought it is just my degree, highest (O-level certificate not included). Which is correct please. Thanks
I think it's just your degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adroitt: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Toylove:

Thanks
It took a week or so.

Hi Toylove
I paid for my transcript some weeks ago and I have been looking for a contact. It's been a while I graduated. Can you please link me up with your contact? I tried sending an email to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by undeniablygreat(f): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello everyone! If I studied accounting and I work in a bank as a relationship manager, do I qualify for SINP?
My NOC is 0122
And the employment requirement is
A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
That's good to hear. Hope to get my evaluation completed soon too.

Toylove:

Thanks
It took a week or so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dimple10:

see here for someone that changed name after ppr so maybe do yours now
Sis where is your landing gist? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fendy34(f): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello Everyone, please when can I get my medicals done . Is it a must to get it before ITA? I’m a single applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mopefe: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Toylove:

Thanks
It took a week or so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fendy34:
Hello Everyone, please when can I get my medicals done . Is it a must to get it before ITA? I’m a single applicant
CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Feykendra:

Please I will would like to be added to the EE group @feykendra
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Toylove: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
adroitt:

Hi Toylove
I paid for my transcript some weeks ago and I have been looking for a contact. It's been a while I graduated. Can you please link me up with your contact? I tried sending an email to you.
I replied your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Martinkev(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please, house.

Who should I address the bank letter of proof of funds to?

Will a "To whom it may concern" be good enough?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fendy34(f): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
aestake:

CRS score?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (632) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: DrWxt(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.