Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1061780 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gunvi: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello guys,
I will like you to advice me as fast as possible. I submitted my PR Application on Dec 2021 via PNP. I got my CBSA note some few days ago and after a careful checks on the report, the agent pointed out that there will be need for review ie "Review Required" on my eligibility status by the senior officer. Claiming that my choice of relative picked which is 1st COUSIN is not acceptable under FSW. Though this was accepted under the PNP where I claimed 600points.
Considering the fact that this is the final stage of my application and I don't want to jeopardise this opportunity, what do you think I sud do? . It has been emotionally draining in this last few days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by beeveepee: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Queenhadassah:
My prediction for today's draws is crs 489, ITAs- 5250

Today's draw:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issued invitations to 4,750 candidates with a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 494. Eligible candidates were invited from the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP). All are programs that operate under the Express Entry system.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Miide2: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
hey guys how long after the draw before you get ITA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Adex2442:

Is that 3 or 2 semesters upto a year? Or what's the duration pls
2 semesters is between 10 and 13 months so we can say 2 semesters is a year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
gunvi:
Hello guys,
I will like you to advice me as fast as possible. I submitted my PR Application on Dec 2021 via PNP. I got my CBSA note some few days ago and after a careful checks on the report, the agent pointed out that there will be need for review ie "Review Required" on my eligibility status by the senior officer. Claiming that my choice of relative picked which is 1st COUSIN is not acceptable under FSW. Though this was accepted under the PNP where I claimed 600points.
Considering the fact that this is the final stage of my application and I don't want to jeopardise this opportunity, what do you think I sud do? . It has been emotionally draining in this last few days.
1st cousin is not accepted to claim extra point in FSW. What might help is your 600 points because that 15 points would definitely be removed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
beeveepee:

Today's draw:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issued invitations to 4,750 candidates with a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 494. Eligible candidates were invited from the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP). All are programs that operate under the Express Entry system.

The score drop is disheartening jor. I nor even undertand them again

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
gunvi:
Hello guys,
minus the 5 points from your current eligibility point. If the result is less than 67/100. Your application will be refused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
4750 ITA issued.

494 cut off
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
dest4real:
4750 ITA issued.

494 cut off
what a poor drop in points. 2pts after two weeks? Haba nau. Fraser and his gang can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
nymphomaniac:
what a poor drop in points. 2pts after two weeks? Haba nau. Fraser and his gang can do better.

The challenge is the over 2100 new entrants into the 500 to 1200 range.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
As in. Chai. If no be bad government. Wetin concern us with this?

I was hoping for even a while 6 points.

nymphomaniac:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Shey na 20,000 ITAs you want, they have to check their capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Fendy34:

Now go do your medicals. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2022
ednut1:
minus the 5 points from your current eligibility point. If the result is less than 67/100. Your application will be refused.
I'm eligible to apply for citizenship tomorrow....Sean Fraser and Trudeau dem don forget what is on his to-do-list. $630 going off my account early in the morning oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Fendy34(f): 3:11am On Nov 10, 2022
aestake:

Now go do your medicals. Congratulations!

Yes ooo... ITA received ... have to move fast now .
Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by remoranger(m): 3:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blittech: 4:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Felixkaro: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2022
gunvi:
Hello guys,
Did you select sibling 15 point on your Express Entry profile creation because there is no option for cousin on that stage. SINP accept cousin to claim point but that has nothing to do with your express entry crs as long has you meet the requirement without a sibling. Except you selected sibling on your Express entry profile to claim 15 point and meet the requirements and you are now submitting cousin's documents. That won't be accepted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Faaz09(f): 5:04am On Nov 10, 2022
Hi everyone,

So I got ITA in the last draw (made spouse unaccompanying). This is by far the toughest decision we have had to make as a family.

We are weighing our options as to how to add spouse later.This journey is really not for the faint hearted. Wishing everyone waiting at one point or the other the very best. It would end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Remicynt(f): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2022
So i heard from a littlebird that Nairaland has been calling my name its 11.22pm here in Saskatoon @ -23⁰.
Its been great in Canada. Landed here in the month of September. I am not a Pnp candidate befre people get confused about why I landed in Sk, m a full blooded EE candidate but I guess I love Saskatchewan so much even with the harsh weather beht we mooove!!! It's just where God wants me and my family to be
So concerning this issue by @green..... ( dint get the name) u can try to proceed with ur application spouse unaccompanied nd add ur spouse as soon as u get ur ppr... dat is d way to go.
Dat is what I have done what some others that I av assisted has done and it has worked.
So choose ur options wisely.

See ya when d little bird gives another info.

GraciousWords:

I suspect the answer is yes to all 3 questions but I cannot say it with my full chest.

If draws continue at this pace and scores drop by 5 points, even at 485 you may still be safe and get ITA before year end.

If it were me, I would beg/convince spouse to redo IELTS immediately, hope for 8777 and see if you can get that before end of Oct.

Some say they changed spouse to accompanying after PPR (not AOR), you can try this if you have the liver. Search NL for Remicynt's posts and search on Canada.visa too. Any changes you make post AOR but before PPR may lead to a recalculation of CRS AFAIK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Remicynt:
So i heard from a littlebird that Nairaland has been calling my name its 11.22pm here in Saskatoon @ -23⁰.
Its been great in Canada. Landed here in the month of September. I am not a Pnp candidate befre people get confused about why I landed in Sk, m a full blooded EE candidate but I guess I love Saskatchewan so much even with the harsh weather beht we mooove!!! It's just where God wants me and my family to be
So concerning this issue by @green..... ( dint get the name) u can try to proceed with ur application spouse unaccompanied nd add ur spouse as soon as u get ur ppr... dat is d way to go.
Dat is what I have done what some others that I av assisted has done and it has worked.

Hoping to land in Saskatoon too. I love the place and I haven't even been there. I guess the name stuck in my head. All the best to us. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Faaz09:
Hi everyone,

So I got ITA in the last draw (made spouse unaccompanying). This is by far the toughest decision we have had to make as a family.

We are weighing our options as to how to add spouse later.This journey is really not for the faint hearted. Wishing everyone waiting at one point or the other the very best. It would end in praise.
Congratulations, it is not an easy decision like you said, I insisted that my husband must be included,it brought down my point,but I am still hopeful, I cannot handle it alone over there. The option is to file for him when you land,which I believe you will succeed by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Miide2: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2022
guys please is it only Q-Life that does medicals for canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Stranger17: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Done! The link to the TEF group has also been sent to you as a DM on telegram. All the best.

Hello,

Kindly help me get on the group too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Felixkaro:
Did you select sibling 15 point on your Express Entry profile creation because there is no option for cousin on that stage. SINP accept cousin to claim point but that has nothing to do with your express entry crs as long has you meet the requirement without a sibling. Except you selected sibling on your Express entry profile to claim 15 point and meet the requirements and you are now submitting cousin's documents. That won't be accepted.
it’s eligibility points not crs scores. It carries 5 points. Happened to a friend he had to go re write ielts to score above 67 after using aunt points to create profile. He knew exactly what he did , now kasala wan burst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Miide2:
guys please is it only Q-Life that does medicals for canada?
make una dey read page 1 na undecided

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Remicynt:

The decision has been made and I would like to know more about it.

How can I contact you to get more info please.

Sent a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
gunvi:
Hello guys,
which pnp accept first cousin?
I think you meant to write that some provinces want you to have a friend or family, I think Manitoba. So why fear if you are sure the pnp you did accept first cousin?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
majamisile:

I actually sent a follow up email afterwards. That is the one I was referring to. Thank you for your prompt response smiley.
Hi, I responded to your mail. Reach out when you can.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Faaz09:
Hi everyone,

RemiCynt, she needs your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
soulmate19:
UPDATE

My transcripts have been sent to Wes and have also gotten a mail from them to confirm it. Evaluation is ongoing and No additional documents are required.

PS: The woman charged me 20k to speed up the process of sending the transcripts to Wes and it took roughly 4weeks.
What’s the update about yours?

Hi, I would like to get a contact if you don't mind sharing with me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Toylove:

I replied your mail

Hi, I PMed you. Any chance to get a contact for OOU?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (635) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: ebicon(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.