Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050058 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Toylove:

Thanks
I paid 20k to speed up the process too
It took a week or so.
WES has even completed my evaluation

Please i would also like to get this contact for someone. I sent you a mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Haba now. Don’t peace us out.

Congrats to you.

yeldey:
To God be the Glory.

I got my PPR last week thursday.

Thanks to Nairaland and every member of this thread who had helped me with one infomation or the other.

We shall all meet in Canada soon.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donoz: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=Theoboss post=114584062][/quote]

Thanks for this information.
I'm also processing my transcript to WES. I made payment online a month ago and up till now WES haven't received my transcript from AAU. Please can you help me with a contact I can use to facilitate mine. My WhatsApp phone number is Zero eight one three five three two three one one five. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fendy34:

You can, believing IRCC continues the draws oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Martinkev:
Please, house.

Who should I address the bank letter of proof of funds to?

Will a "To whom it may concern" be good enough?
these things are on page 1. Bank will usually not address to who it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by majamisile: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

I responded to your mail since the 5th of November.
I actually sent a follow up email afterwards. That is the one I was referring to. Thank you for your prompt response smiley.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ennygal: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Is Celpip easy to pass than ielts please? If yes, kindly whatsapp me on 08096867404 as i will be interested.
Thank you.
nymphomaniac:
what’s the exam about and what’s the cost? Can u do a quick summary?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fisolaire: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Goodmorning house,
Please has anyone successfully used a letter from PFA as part of proof of funds?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Another draw day...predictions?

I wish they would just remove 10points.

Anyway mine is CRS - 491 & Invitations 4250

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
fisolaire:
Goodmorning house,
Please has anyone successfully used a letter from PFA as part of proof of funds?
do a search of this thread. I believe it was stated somewhere how it is done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
majamisile:

I actually sent a follow up email afterwards. That is the one I was referring to. Thank you for your prompt response smiley.
Oh I haven’t seen it. I will check my spam folder right away.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Answer is yes for lawyers.

P4perissos:
Please as a lawyer, which is the best option to pick here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
I've heard a lot of good things about the National Open University.

I hope more Nigerians use this brilliant resource.
1760:

Exam is currently ongoing. Visit to make enquiries. Another will start in December or January

Diploma you mean pgd? It's relative, how often do you pass your courses. No strike though, and flexible if you work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Congrats.

CELPIP exists for both General and Academic.
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eejb: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
I wish that people that joined the pool since the last draw are less than 1000, so that the score can drop to 489 �
nymphomaniac:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
nymphomaniac:

487 and invitations 5254
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fumisko(f): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please like what time of the day does draw score come out ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donsimon2(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
between 7:00pm and 10:00pm
fumisko:
Please like what time of the day does draw score come out ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Queenhadassah: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
My prediction for today's draws is crs 489, ITAs- 5250

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good day house,

I have some questions please:

1. For proof of fund, do I need to open a Canadian dollar account and deposit the funds there or the money can be in my naira account?

2. If the money can be in my naira account, What rate will the embassy use to convert the naira to Canadian dollar? Black market rate?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
dest4real:
Good day house,

I have some questions please:

1. For proof of fund, do I need to open a Canadian dollar account and deposit the funds there or the money can be in my naira account?

2. If the money can be in my naira account, What rate will the embassy use to convert the naira to Canadian dollar? Black market rate?

Thank you.
next time, read page 1.

To help you - it can be in naira and in your naira account. 2) official rate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gbems90: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good day house,

Asides using a webform, does anyone know another means to reach out to the processing center in Accra, emails maybe?
Basically to update an information regarding my application

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by balqees004(f): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
cooooooks:
I've heard a lot of good things about the National Open University.

I hope more Nigerians use this brilliant resource.

Yes. The school is nice and well organized. No strike.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donoz: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=Theoboss post=114584062][/quote]
Thanks for this information.
I'm also processing my transcript to WES. I made payment online a month ago and up till now WES haven't received my transcript from AAU. Please can you help me with the contact so I can use to facilitate mine. My WhatsApp phone number is Zero eight one three five three two three one one five. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by balqees004(f): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Falexchi:
Hi there,
Does anyone know when the next academic session will commence at the National Open University?
And how long do diploma programs take to complete?

Next academic session start in January. Pgd is 3semester..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donoz: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
ClassicJohn:

Check your mail. I sent a message.

Boss please I will like to get the contact of the person who facilitated your transcript transfer to WES in AAU. I'm very far from ekpoma. All payment have been made online for over a month now, yet WES haven't received transcript.
donoz2010@gmail.com is my email address. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Martinkev(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thank you, Chief.

ednut1:
these things are on page 1. Bank will usually not address to who it may concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Honeysweetest:
487 and invitations 5254

This one the street is quiet ... massive draw loading !!!! Hahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fumisko(f): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
donsimon2:
between 7:00pm and 10:00pm
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
balqees004:

Next academic session start in January. Pgd is 3semester..
Just to butress, most are 2 semesters and for those that are 3, it could be completed in 2 semesters if project and course work were combined in 2nd.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tonyamori:

This one the street is quiet ... massive draw loading !!!! Hahahaha
I pray Soo ooo,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adex2442: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
olalekan9320:
Just to butress, most are 2 semesters and for those that are 3, it could be completed in 2 semesters if project and course work were combined in 2nd.

Is that 3 or 2 semesters upto a year? Or what's the duration pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: luckygirl02(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.