Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1041925 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (628) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by egbetokuns(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
EsoEso:
Canada has now landed 267,000 immigrants this year. It will need to land 134,000 more immigrants between October and December to achieve its 401,000 newcomer target. This works out to about 45,000 new permanent residents per month. Canada also recently lifted its ban on flights from India, which is Canada’s leading source of immigrants.

With this development, let's be hopefully ITAs and PPR will be dished out massively soonest. Live your life, plan and pray.. It will all end in praise

Good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Miide2: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
naijainstinct:
Congratulations!!!!!! Wishing you even greater success ahead....

Thank you Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Miide2:
Hi guys

COPR Arrived today😭😭

ITA- November 9 2022
AOR- December 2 2022
Medicals Passed - 12 January 2023
Biometrics linked from previous study visa refusals - 12 January 2023
RFV/PPR - 6th March 2023
Submitted at London VAC - 13th March 2023
Passport received/ COPR via DHL- 20th March 2023.

I’m super thankful and I wish everyone waiting the very best

Finally the journey is over after multiple study permit refusals.
Congrats. Fast timeline grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=aestake post=121912380]How Nigeria wan take work and be great like this? Not possible! And that's why threads like this one exist.[/quote it will work. Quit with your negativity.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
These acts usually come from a well rooted inferiority complex.
Amen to your prayers.
naijainstinct:
The problem with many of us have always been that the moment we see an opportunity to denigrate our fatherland to justify our immigration plans, we jump on it. You will even join nationals of other countries to disparage your own country.
Indians, Chinese and nationals of other countries have been migrating decades ago but you will never see them speaking ill of their countries. People migrate from UK, USA, Germany, Japan etc. Does this also mean these countries are not working? Not everyone migrates for economic reasons and that is my point.
But some of you who have managed to migrate will now settle down and never see or say anything good about your country. Foreigners are coming in and seeing opportunities but all these dual citizens wannabe will only see doom. Tufiakwa!

Many of us will go outside and tell all manner of lies and evil against our country because they are seeking asylum. Claiming wars where there is none. Claiming victimisation where there is none just for selfish gains.

For the umpteenth time, I say it boldly that Nigeria will and must be great and anyone who speaks evil against Nigeria will never see good all the days of their lives. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations, God no de come late.
Miide2:
Hi guys

COPR Arrived today😭😭

ITA- November 9 2022
AOR- December 2 2022
RFV/PPR - 6th March 2023

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Llaye: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations 👏. All the best in Canada

Miide2:
Hi guys

COPR Arrived today😭😭

ITA- November 9 2022
AOR- December 2 2022
RFV/PPR - 6th March 2023

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=jasperonyx post=121918154][/quote]
How? By miracle no dey tire Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
aestake:

How? By miracle no dey tire Jesus?
exactly and much more.
You should be calming down.
Faith is personal.
I always wondered why you sound like this all the time.
Hope your wife has joined you, because you always write like you need some relief.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
jasperonyx:
exactly and much more.
You should be calming down.
Faith is personal.
I always wondered why you sound like this all the time.
Hope your wife has joined you, because you always write like you need some relief.
If you don't do the right things in Nigeria...you are running in circles. You're the one in need of relief with the IELTS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bookholla(f): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
fisolaire:
Hi,
I just requested a letter via mail from my fund admin. My husband did his online too. The letter already states that you have access to 25% of it, so it was only the 25% I considered for my PoF, and did a breakdown like this:

Thanks for your response🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thawill: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Abercrome:

Congratulations @nymphomaniac!

Hello. I sent a pm but I guess you didn’t see it

For your acca, was it evaluated as a masters by wes?

Also, did you claim sibling points?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2023
One issue I have about migration is too much information both good and bad.

Just like everything in life, know your WHY. Some people come here for a second option, which is dual citizenship. Some are here because Nigeria has shown them pepper and they can never go back. Some are here coz they are just going with the flow.

Please do your due diligence in your capacity. Have an open mind and please no comparison. No looking at the Joneses.

No matter where you start, in 2 years time, it can never be the same unless you are jumping on the bandwagon and doing what everyone else is doing which usually ends up in tears (eg buying a house coz everyone is buying, not fully understanding the financial obligation).

PS: We all know that Nairaland is toxic and filled with tribal hatred. Please keep it out of this thread. You can keep your toxicity for other threads or people in your personal lives.

This thread is gold. Let’s preserve it. It has helped a lot of people. Don’t take out your personal frustrations here. Shalom.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by naijainstinct: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2023
bekayy:

PS: We all know that Nairaland is toxic and filled with tribal hatred. Please keep it out of this thread. You can keep your toxicity for other threads or people in your personal lives.

This thread is gold. Let’s preserve it. It has helped a lot of people. Don’t take out your personal frustrations here. Shalom.
❤️❤️❤️

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Big Congratulations
Go and make us proud in Canny grin

Miide2:
Hi guys

COPR Arrived today😭😭

ITA- November 9 2022
AOR- December 2 2022
RFV/PPR - 6th March 2023

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2023
thawill:

Thanks
acca is evaluated as bsc. So two or more degrees
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
thawill:

Thanks

ACCA plus my normal B.Sc. was evaluated as 2 or more degrees. Yes, I also had sibling points. Sorry, I don’t know how to access PMs on Nairaland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thawill: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
ednut1:
acca is evaluated as bsc. So two or more degrees

thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by thawill: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
thank u

did u gain points for other factors?

Abercrome:

ACCA plus my normal B.Sc. was evaluated as 2 or more degrees. Yes, I also had sibling points. Sorry, I don’t know how to access PMs on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am about starting this EE process because I believe I have the qualifications.

I want to ask, should I create a profile first before writing IELTS or the reverse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
You can't create a profile without writing IELTS and getting your certificate verified by WES Canada. Please read Page 1 of this thread.
Portlouis:
I am about starting this EE process because I believe I have the qualifications.

I want to ask, should I create a profile first before writing IELTS or the reverse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
cutebear:
You can't create a profile without writing IELTS and getting your certificate verified by WES Canada. Please read Page 1 of this thread.
The certificate to be verified by Wes, is it only transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Transcript & Certificate. It's your school that will handle it, not you. WES won't accept the documents from you.
Portlouis:

The certificate to be verified by Wes, is it only transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
thawill:
thank u

did u gain points for other factors?

Max score on IELTS and spouse also evaluated his degree and did IELTS. What is your current score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 22, 2023
cutebear:
Transcript & Certificate. It's your school that will handle it, not you. WES won't accept the documents from you.
I have had my documents sent to Wes USA for evaluation already.
Will I have to ask my school to resend to Wes Canada? Or can I simply switch to Canada evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by guyct: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Miide2:
Hi guys

COPR Arrived today😭😭

ITA- November 9 2022
AOR- December 2 2022
RFV/PPR - 6th March 2023

Pls I need personal mentorship on these stages.
Can we chat in ur DM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nnennaokorie: 1:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Please guys I have a question to ask!
My father started depositing money into my account since 2020 because of my plans of studying in Canada, he usually deposits 209,000 in my account every month since 2020 till date , I also got a job in the same 2020 as a personal assistant and I earn 150,000 monthly and the money is being paid in the same account, now I’m ready to apply for a study permit and I am my sponsor, I want to show my own bank statement….. now the question is, do I need to prove that my father gifted me money, and how do I prove it.

Please i need help guys, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 2:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Please i would like to get your contact. I need help on your NOC. i have the same Noc
njambert:

NOC: 4031
ITA: October 12( CRS 537)
AOR: November 25th
BIL/MED: 7th Dec, completed 8th Dec
ADR: 7th Dec( IMM5475-Authorization to release information to spouse)
GU1: December 8th
No further GU
20th December raised PCC LOE by Webform

I'll be moving to Calgary, AB by the end of May, God willing.Will use the next 3months to prepare ourselves for the next phase of our lives
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 2:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Please, how can i get through to you? You digit or mail
mummyDsquare:
Please my people, the work history part of OINP where they asked us to put our paid work for the past 10 years, Am I supposed to start from my current job down to NYSC since I was still in school 10 years ago? also my work timeline reads:

NYSC: NOC 4031
next job : NOC 6551
Next job: NOC 2172 ( which i'm claiming points for) 3 years and 4 months
current job: NOC0124

I hope after filling all these there they won't ask me for reference from all of them. I have refrence from my immediate past job and my current job.

Please somebody help me with what to do about that part please so I can move forward.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannytravels: 3:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Good day everyone. I have a question. Let's say I started working in a firm in 2019 and was paid in cash. Then in 2022 May, I got promoted and they started crediting my account. In this case, do I present both cash certificate and bank statement alongside my reference letter?

2. Should my reference letter state that I was paid in cash for 2years? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Nnennaokorie:
Please guys I have a question to ask!
My father started depositing money into my account since 2020 because of my plans of studying in Canada, he usually deposits 209,000 in my account every month since 2020 till date , I also got a job in the same 2020 as a personal assistant and I earn 150,000 monthly and the money is being paid in the same account, now I’m ready to apply for a study permit and I am my sponsor, I want to show my own bank statement….. now the question is, do I need to prove that my father gifted me money, and how do I prove it.

Please i need help guys, thank you
Wrong thread but I’ll like to help out, this depends on the total sum you have in your account. If the sum you have in your account from the last 4-6months will cover the cost of your studies then you don’t need no gift deed. But if your dad will still be sending you a lump sum, then, a gift deed will be required.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Cannytravels:
Good day everyone. I have a question. Let's say I started working in a firm in 2019 and was paid in cash. Then in 2022 May, I got promoted and they started crediting my account. In this case, do I present both cash certificate and bank statement alongside my reference letter?

2. Should my reference letter state that I was paid in cash for 2years? Thanks.
Yes, present both and let it be stated in your reference

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (628) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: Raph82(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.