Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044225 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=godstino post=122555938]congratulations Sir! Joining the NSPDD because of IELTS got me ROFL🤣 you didn’t want to take it easy with your village people[/quote
lemme not talk
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Debbyale:
@Jjohndoe83
I currently need your assistant, am trying to process my transcript from EKSU.

Please kindly respond when online.
Thanks.
Hi, I have also been on this since December that I applied for my transcript. EKSU is not helping at all.
When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonto30(f): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Profgordons:
Depends on which part you are losing points

I always get 7.0 in Reading, and 7.0 in writing. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2023
Tonto30:

I always get 7.0 in Reading, and 7.0 in writing. cry
These two are quite mechanical and easier to ace, check for IELTS Jacky

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Precisionlanre: 6:07am On Apr 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cannytravels: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Good afternoon everyone.

Please for those in PPR stage or those in Canada, did you attach statement of account with reference letter? I'm seeing too many contradicting info about this. Some are of the opinion that it's not necessary, others will say it's good to attach it. Abeg una own fly without SOA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonto30(f): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2023
Profgordons:
These two are quite mechanical and easier to ace, check for IELTS Jacky

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Cannytravels:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please for those in PPR stage or those in Canada, did you attach statement of account with reference letter? I'm seeing too many contradicting info about this. Some are of the opinion that it's not necessary, others will say it's good to attach it. Abeg una own fly without SOA?
People have gotten PPR without it. Some were asked for the statement of account by the visa officer via ADR. Different officers with different views and assessments. If i may ask what are you hiding that you dont want to submit it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by miolad20(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is what is required per IRCC - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
There is no need to complicate matters, especially if you don't have anything extra to prove/hide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvx-BK-urYc
You can watch this to see how I presented my POF using tips that I got from Nairaland. All the best.

Cannytravels:
Good afternoon everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Llaye: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
waoh. Different struggles on this PR journey sha *phew
Well done 💪.
Congratulations 👏 👏

Francieuche:
To the Glory of God
After 3 unsuccessful attempts
After 1 successful ielts result that expired due to no Draws
that's 4 unsuccessful attempts (72+73+83+82= 319000 naira off the drain)
I had given up and said never Never in my life
some people encouraged me to carry on
Hmmm omo
In January i start to read again and study
I told myself no more paper IELTS
i started fasting and praying
I paid another 89500 naira this time computer based IELTS believing God that this is the last time and i said this is the last of last.....
My mom was admitted in hospital for days i was running here and there, studying at night too and also went to Exam hall from there sef
Joining NSPDD prayers and sowing seed of completion, praying and studying
I checked my IELTS this morning
4:26am
Listening 8.5
Reading 7.0
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5
My score is 490 sitting pretty
I came to testify here
God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Llaye: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
💪💪💪
All the best in Calgary.

canadagal24:
Landing Gist

Hello everyone,
so like everyone i also enjoy reading landing gist, but i dont post that much however I promised myself ill share mine when the time comes.
So I decided to move to Canada in 2020 cos Lagos

I’m jet lagged and awake at 2am calgary time writting this post, I’m excited for this new chapter, scared that i moved by myself because people say its lonely without being married first but i guess i have coconut head. so if you are in Calgary lets hangout! if you know any eligible bachelor in calgary send them my way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by zeb04(f): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Guys pls how does upfront medicals work. Do i present my Ircc application number to the physician so it can be uploaded or how please?

What documents will be required of me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
zeb04:
Guys pls how does upfront medicals work. Do i present my Ircc application number to the physician so it can be uploaded or how please?

What documents will be required of me?
Both IOM and Qlife state what you are to bring for medicals. I just checked iom now they have a pdf summary of the process.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please can I address my letters of reference for my work experience as "To whom it may concern?

Or do I need to address it to IRCC? I just want to have a template so I dont keep contacting former employers all the time when I need a reference.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2023
tannystacey:
Please can I address my letters of reference for my work experience as "To whom it may concern?

Or do I need to address it to IRCC? I just want to have a template so I dont keep contacting former employers all the time when I need a reference.

Thanks

Either one works depending on what your organization is comfortable with. I was working with a template that had “To whom it may concern” but my company insisted that they don’t issue reference letters without an addressee. Use the one that’s most convenient and acceptable for your company. I’ve seen people use either and it works.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ethanuella: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Hello guys, I applied for a remark and my score was upgraded, however, I was told to dispatch my TRF before I can get the new one.

I want to ask if I will have to pay to dispatch my old TRF, or it’s free.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chythe(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Hello! Please I need assistance.

Where can I see a thread or group of newbies for the express entry program? Also, must one write IELTS before creating an express entry profile?
Again, what is the registration for the GC key used for, please? Can someone please put me through?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Good morning.

How many weeks banks statement is required for someone using gift deed

The fund was just transfered yesterday. Hope it's not too early to request for Banks statement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bronn: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Hello Pls I need a telegram or whatsapp group for FSW PR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2023
saskatoonguy:
Good morning.

How many weeks banks statement is required for someone using gift deed

The fund was just transfered yesterday. Hope it's not too early to request for Banks statement?
thats why its called gift deed. You are using it to explain the lump sum in your account. Number of weeks is not relevant here, my account statement that year only showed from the day the gift deed entered. Abi you want to show the visa officer your kobo and maintenance charges 😅

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bronn: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2023
Jacknn:

I don tire for this listening,still stuck at 7.5, results just came out..

Pls somebody should recommend the best strategy for to improve my listening practice, materials or practice link,just anything that can help biko??

You can reach me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2023
chythe:
Hello! Please I need assistance.

Where can I see a thread or group of newbies for the express entry program? Also, must one write IELTS before creating an express entry profile?
Again, what is the registration for the GC key used for, please? Can someone please put me through?
can you write post jamb without writing jamb first 😁

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
thats why its called gift deed. You are using it to explain the lump sum in your account. Number of weeks is not relevant here, my account statement that year only showed from the day the gift deed entered. Abi you want to show the visa officer your kobo and maintenance charges 😅

Wahala ooo.

Okay. I will just request for one week.

Also. The fund was transferred just barely 24hrs ago. Is it not too early to get the bank statement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bronn: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2023
saintv2:
Hello everyone:

My first result Last Year:
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.0
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5
Overall 6.5

My Second Result This year:
Listening 7.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.0
Overall 7.5

Go and prepare again and find a good strategy. Remarking listening and reading hardly ever works.

My recommendation is that you take the paper based test if you're struggling with listening, so you trace as you listen. If you need more help, you can reach me

With these results, can I remark listening or combine both results for EE Cananda?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bronn: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Bronn:
Hello Pls I need a telegram or whatsapp group for FSW PR

Plsssww
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
gtbank just told me now that they don't give out bank statement. Who else has used gtbank for POF before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
braine:

Practice this, from 1 to 17. Practice all.
https://practicepteonline.com/cambridge-ielts-1-13-tests/

Thank you very much, I appreciate you!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Francieuche:
To the Glory of God
After 3 unsuccessful attempts
After 1 successful ielts result that expired due to no Draws
that's 4 unsuccessful attempts (72+73+83+82= 319000 naira off the drain)
I had given up and said never Never in my life
some people encouraged me to carry on
Hmmm omo
In January i start to read again and study
I told myself no more paper IELTS
i started fasting and praying
I paid another 89500 naira this time computer based IELTS believing God that this is the last time and i said this is the last of last.....
My mom was admitted in hospital for days i was running here and there, studying at night too and also went to Exam hall from there sef
Joining NSPDD prayers and sowing seed of completion, praying and studying
I checked my IELTS this morning
4:26am
Listening 8.5
Reading 7.0
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5
My score is 490 sitting pretty
I came to testify here
God bless you all

Congrats!! I'm in kinda ur situation now,almost frustrated.. pls which material did u use for the listening,is it cambridge or YouTube?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bronn:

You can reach me

I just DM you,pls reply.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Anthony6098: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jacknn:

Hello everyone please I will like to ask questions about Wes evaluation before applying for express entry.can I evaluate my highest certificate or all my qualifications
Congrats!! I'm in kinda ur situation now,almost frustrated.. pls which material did u use for the listening,is it cambridge or YouTube?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adunnishugar(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello House,

Please I’m considering using my NYSC as my one year experience. But my confusion is what to put as my job tittle on the reference letter
Should I ask my employer to put NYSC Corper? As this was what they wrote on my offer letter

Although I’m using the NOC for Human Resource Administrator and this aligns best with my job description.

I also want to use job owner for the other two years of experience as I own a registered make up business. I used to me a make up artist in Nigeria before moving to the UK. It’s been registered since 2918 but I don’t have any tax documents.
I’m also not so sure about how to go about the reference letter for this. And it was a side hustle cause I was first studying and later working 9-5 while also running the business.
I have chats with clients and some payment I can prove but I don’t have a business account.
Is it safe to use this ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Bronn post=122592701]

throughout the day i did like 2 listening per months,then few days to exam 3 listening per day put myself in exams condition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: ev4real(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.