Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1061137 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Hi all, thanks for all you do. I’m asking this question on behalf of a friend’s brother. He wants to start his PR process and I told him he only needs to evaluate his highest degree which is his masters (from the UK)…..his bsc is from Nigeria. Just wanted to confirm I’m giving the right info?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Tvickie:
Hi all, thanks for all you do. I’m asking this question on behalf of a friend’s brother. He wants to start his PR process and I told him he only needs to evaluate his highest degree which is his masters (from the UK)…..his bsc is from Nigeria. Just wanted to confirm I’m giving the right info?
Yup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Thank you
Profgordons:
Yup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by greenverte(f): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2023
songcry911:
Hi guys. Please i have been trying to make payment of 1500 CAD for my OINP submission using my first bank visa gold card, but the message i keep getting is "Authorization failed". I have 1120USD in the card which i think covers 1500 CAD. Does anyone know what the issue might be and help?

You need to add more funds.
I remember paying $1,221 while some paid $1,720 for same CAD 1,500 application last year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pristinee: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hello all. Please is it possible to change request service for police clearance? I mistakenly choose PCC Diaspora instead of PCC in country, 30k paid already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
pristinee:
Hello all. Please is it possible to change request service for police clearance? I mistakenly choose PCC Diaspora instead of PCC in country, 30k paid already.
Unfortunately not, someone I know has a similar issue and was told he has to put in fresh application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pristinee: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Profgordons:
Unfortunately not, someone I know has a similar issue and was told he has to put in fresh application

Thanks for your feedback. My 30k gone! Sad one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ExcellencyFSA: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank you very much. I am so grateful.
GraciousWords:

This post from page 1 post 6 may help: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/283#116032563

Search NL for "VFS PPR Passport" and you should find lots of info.

Your best bet is to contact the VFS you plan to use. They usually respond promptly and will even email you a copy of the consent form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blackfm: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
A friend is about to submit her application post ITA but there is no middle name on her ECA, degree and diploma certificate. All other documents such as IELTS, Passport, reference and bank statements have the middle name. Can this be an issue and if yes, what can be done please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
blackfm:
A friend is about to submit her application post ITA but there is no middle name on her ECA, degree and diploma certificate. All other documents such as IELTS, Passport, reference and bank statements have the middle name. Can this be an issue and if yes, what can be done plhease
one and same name affidavit will suffice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jaynekari: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
saskatoonguy:
Good morning Peeps and Happy Sunday.

Thanks to God. We are family of 3 and our POF is ready.
So I have the following questions;.

1. Using the 100% gift deed as POF for a family of 3, hope it's not a problem? .

2. What should be the narration should a father use when transferring money for POF or we should present transfer Slip? .

3. Will her father need to show statement of account?.

Thanks for now.

Hello, please I also intend using 100% gift deed for family of 4. Will it work? And did you have to show fathers statement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
blackfm:
A friend is about to submit her application post ITA but there is no middle name on her ECA, degree and diploma certificate. All other documents such as IELTS, Passport, reference and bank statements have the middle name. Can this be an issue and if yes, what can be done please
Middle name doesn’t matter, I have similar situation and IRCC have never frowned at it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ultimus: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Hello good people,

Please and kindly I need a sure contact for University of Ibadan transcript. Please don’t air me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2023
Ultimus:
Hello good people,

Please and kindly I need a sure contact for University of Ibadan transcript. Please don’t air me.
I have a contact of someone who works in the transcript office. Send me a mail!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Hello guys. please where can I find a sample LOE format?
Can some one please help? I have searched online but not finding any thing meaningful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2023
jaynekari:

Hello, please I also intend using 100% gift deed for family of 4. Will it work? And did you have to show fathers statement.

Yes gift deed should work

A SOA may be needed also
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2023
tannystacey:
Hello guys. please where can I find a sample LOE format?
Can some one please help? I have searched online but not finding any thing meaningful

Letter of explanation right ?

Just type one, no standard format

Heading, address from and to, body, and best wishes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by zeb04(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Guys I have submitted my visa application ( close work permit). last night, I got a message from Ministry de l'immigration de la francisation et de l'integration, basically welcoming me and asking me to register for free French courses online to facilitate integration OR register in an approved French school in Montreal

Is this a sign of Visa approval.....I want to start rejoicing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
zeb04:
Guys I have submitted my visa application ( close work permit). last night, I got a message from Ministry de l'immigration de la francisation et de l'integration, basically welcoming me and asking me to register for free French courses online to facilitate integration OR register in an approved French school in Montreal

Is this a sign of Visa approval.....I want to start rejoicing.
IRCC is on strike. No one has touched your application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by zeb04(f): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2023
Maria96:

Hahahaha. I dont know why this made me laugh.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am really scared cutoff scores will skyrockets once the strike is off. I also hope the ircc strike won't last long like in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jaynekari: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
1760:

Yes gift deed should work

A SOA may be needed also

Thank you 🙏🏾
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Savagethe21st:
I am really scared cutoff scores will skyrockets once the strike is off. I also hope the ircc strike won't last long like in Nigeria
Until the pm and his gangs realize this. He spent upto 130K to stay in Jamaica last time. Na literature this man studied ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maria96:
Na Indian behavior. It's crazy to want to live in Quebec without French proficiency.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello House,

Has anyone here traveled to Canada via Air France? What was your experience? I’d appreciate it if you could share some reviews.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Abercrome:
Hello House,

Has anyone here traveled to Canada via Air France? What was your experience? I’d appreciate it if you could share some reviews.
I think they are one of the best if not the best but you will have long layover in France, 5-8 hours. Else you are good to go. If you want a shorter trip then fly BA which has a 1-3hrs layover in London. That is the shortest you can get I believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Savagethe21st(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Can someone explain what the mean by in the 6-10 years prior to application. Please what is the difference between section a and b

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Savagethe21st:
Can someone explain what the mean by in the 6-10 years prior to application. Please what is the difference between section a and b
This is for Saskatchewan if I remember correctly.
Submission date 2023- first part how many years experience do you have between 2018 to 2023

Second part - between 2013 and 2018 - how many years experience do you have.

Must be the same NOC. Saskatchewan does no allow combination of NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
jaynekari:

Thank you 🙏🏾
Father’s SOA not required
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Profgordons:
I think they are one of the best if not the best but you will have long layover in France, 5-8 hours. Else you are good to go. If you want a shorter trip then fly BA which has a 1-3hrs layover in London. That is the shortest you can get I believe.

Thank you 🙏.

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (634) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.