Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044960 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bukky562(f): 5:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Hello Guys, I received ADR on the 12th of June, 2023. I got ITA (Saskatchewan) on March 23,2023. And i submitted application on the 10th of May, 2023.
The ADR is really long. Apparently, the visa officer went to my LinkedIn to pick a part-time job which i did not create reference for oh...

Make una go update your LinkedIn ohh.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by enemerci: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2023
Nwaobia2018:
God’s time is the best!!!!

IT’s PPR!! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

PPR Timeline πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Entered the pool: 29th March 2023
ITA- 29th March 2023
AOR- 4th May 2023
Medicals passed- 23rd May 2023
BIL- 12th May 2023
BIL Captured - 17 May 2023
ADR: None
GU1:Β None
GU2: None
RFV: 14th June 2023
FSW: FSW
V.O : C.P.C OTTAWA

Please what was your noc code and points on the ranking system. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omotcs: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Hello everyone,
I'm in the process of uploading all my documents after receiving ITA. In the proof of funds account I've been building, I have 6m for family of 2.But with this current devaluation of naira, the required proof of funds has increased. But I have a pounds account that has additional money that can make up for the rest of the proof of funds, but it's not an account I've been building up and money moves in and out. I have 9 days to upload my proof of funds. Please I need your advice and suggestions. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bukolab99: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2023
How did you evaluate your jupeb diploma by wes I'm trying to do the same. what was the name of diploma/certificate you selected. Thank you
Agba458:
Hello guys.
Please I have an issue I wrote my diploma with unilag and put it to be evaluated by wes and it was evaluated as 1 semester degree instead of 1 year diploma. I did my diploma in 2014/15 when it changed to jupeb.
I don't know if anyone has this issue with wes also so I can do reevaluation and it can be changed.
Please if you had this issue let me know with solution. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by XtraordinaryGen: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Hello house...

Pls I have a quick question:

Does driving extract expire?

I'll be arriving Canada in September. If I collect my extract from FRSC this June, will it still be accepted for conversion to G License around October/November?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
XtraordinaryGen:
Hello house...

Pls I have a quick question:

Does driving extract expire?

I'll be arriving Canada in September. If I collect my extract from FRSC this June, will it still be accepted for conversion to G License around October/November?
Drivers Extract Expires after 3months, so best you get it shortly before coming. My spouse had hers but didn’t know it expires she was lucky she went to the office with a few days left. Also is it called conversion to G? You would still go through the assessments but it just makes you eligible for a G driving test which is still possible to fail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by XtraordinaryGen: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Profgordons:
Drivers Extract Expires after 3months, so best you get it shortly before coming. My spouse had hers but didn’t know it expires she was lucky she went to the office with a few days left. Also is it called conversion to G? You would still go through the assessments but it just makes you eligible for a G driving test which is still possible to fail.

Thanks a lot for this info.

Yeah,I'll pay the fees for G and take the assessment tests when I come over.

I appreciate 🀝
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2023
XtraordinaryGen:

Thanks a lot for this info.

Yeah,I'll pay the fees for G and take the assessment tests when I come over.

I appreciate 🀝
You are welcome!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omotcs:
Hello everyone,
I'm in the process of uploading all my documents after receiving ITA. In the proof of funds account I've been building, I have 6m for family of 2.But with this current devaluation of naira, the required proof of funds has increased. But I have a pounds account that has additional money that can make up for the rest of the proof of funds, but it's not an account I've been building up and money moves in and out. I have 9 days to upload my proof of funds. Please I need your advice and suggestions. Thank you

What is the new rate, please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teere: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hello everyone,

What could be the problem, we got our biometric passed since 9th of June and still medical hasn't been passed.

PS: We did our medicals before ITA and also got confirmation from the hospital that the medical has been passed to IRCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rotile247(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omotcs:
Hello everyone,

You could use the pound account. Ensure the balance on the Pounds account is enough to cover the balance of your POF and don't let it go below that. You can add funds but don't take funds aways. (If you must use the account, the closing balance each day must cover your POF requirements until when you get your PPR)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rotile247(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Teere:
Hello everyone,

What could be the problem, we got our biometric passed since 9th of June and still medical hasn't been passed.

PS: We did our medicals before ITA and also got confirmation from the hospital that the medical has been passed to IRCC.

It will be passes, probably backlogs due to the recent strike. Relax your mind, this process at all stages requires patience (it's always a test of patience)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omotcs: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
rotile247:

Okay, thank y
You could use the pound account. Ensure the balance on the Pounds account is enough to cover the balance of your POF and don't let it go below that. You can add funds but don't take funds aways. (If you must use the account, the closing balance each day must cover your POF requirements until when you get your PPR)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omotcs: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gyyv:

IRCC still uses the old rate last I checked this morning but I'm pretty sure it will be adjusted soon. Just trying to prepare ahead.
What is the new rate, please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=Omotcs post=123815771][/quote]

485 is the new rate 😩😩😩😩😩
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tonyamori:

Thanks a lot for the info.

How can we confirm?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=Omotcs post=123815771][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nwaobia2018: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
My NOC is 11101 and CRS 483
enemerci:

Please what was your noc code and points on the ranking system. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gorgeousvikky: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
please after mpnp sponsor/relative call, when will the nomination come in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Can you share where you got the rate from, I am really interested? Thank you.
Tonyamori:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rexage: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bibitayo2:
Can you share where you got the rate from, I am really interested? Thank you.

https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/recgen/er.pl?Language=E

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bukky562:
Hello Guys, I received ADR on the 12th of June, 2023. I got ITA (Saskatchewan) on March 23,2023. And i submitted application on the 10th of May, 2023.
The ADR is really long. Apparently, the visa officer went to my LinkedIn to pick a part-time job which i did not create reference for oh...

Make una go update your LinkedIn ohh.

I'm guessing you didn't mention the job at all, even in your personal history. LinkedIn profile should be first place enyone must put in order before submitting an application. Those guys check.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
People, please advise. I have an application in progress. However, the current dollar unification has reduced my POF significantly. Can or should I update my POF using webform even before they ask me? Can anyone advice please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Qwertyuser:
People, please advise. I have an application in progress. However, the current dollar unification has reduced my POF significantly. Can or should I update my POF using webform even before they ask me? Can anyone advice please

The question should be if this affect those who have already submitted their application. The change is massive.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
braine:

The question should be if this affect those who have already submitted their application. The change is massive.

I have submitted my application and to be honest the currency difference is massive.
Current difference for a family of 3 is 3million give/take. From 7million+ to 10.5million +. Haba This is too significant I think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by themonk(m): 2:05am On Jun 16, 2023
braine:

I’d appreciate if GraciousWords and Ednut1 could weigh in on this. I’m in the same situation, I used a gift deed document and fixed deposit of 6M for my proof of funds for one person, apparently it has gone up to around 6.7M

Should I do an extra fixed deposit?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2023
braine:

The last I can remember, I heard it's Oando rate that is usually used in the conversion of Naira to CAD for Canadian POF. How come this much difference you're talking about please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dvdami(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2023
Hello house,

I'm expecting my passport to be out later this year.

Can I start WES evaluation before it comes out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yeoja: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Have you sent your passport? Which vfs did you decide to use?
Agbeeke:
PPR don show

AOR Feb 2021

28 Months!

Pls who knows the fastest place I can submit my passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Qwertyuser:
I have submitted my application and to be honest the currency difference is massive.
Current difference for a family of 3 is 3million give/take. From 7million+ to 10.5million +. Haba This is too significant I think.

braine:

themonk:
I’d appreciate if GraciousWords and Ednut1 could weigh in on this. I’m in the same situation, I used a gift deed document and fixed deposit of 6M for my proof of funds for one person, apparently it has gone up to around 6.7M

Should I do an extra fixed deposit?

Applications are assessed based on the information and parameters applicable at the date/time of submission. Your application will not be refused because FX rates changed subsequent to submission. If there is a need to re-evaluate your elligibility status, you'd surely get an ADR (not a refusal).

For others that are yet to submit, kindly ensure that your POFs are translated using the prevalent exchange rates found HERE, on the date of your submission. That's the most likely rate the officers are going to use during the elligibility checks. As at 15/6/23, the rate stood at ₦485.01 per CAD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: shadow12345, MayorOfEdmonton and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.