Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044672 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
DripDude:
Weldone to the super amazing people on this thread.

I will be very happy to have swift responses to my questions below

1) If my highest qualification is a PGD (post graduate diploma), which I have duly evaluated, do I still need to evaluate my Bachelor's degree. If No, what will I select as my qualification on the application portal.

You will still need to evaluate your degree, your PDG will add as two or more certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Byte3622(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2023
braine:

Okay. Please remove your number.

Hello bro, please how do I message you privately. It's about the seminar topic (Forensic mycology), I'll appreciate your response.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blinks01: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2023
olimilove:
Hello House, I need your advice on declining the Manitoba Provincial Nomination.

When applying for the EOI, I indicated I have a friend and my spouse's uncle in Manitoba.

I got LAA for MPNP as a Skilled Worker Overseas, only to discover the uncle lives in Ontario, though the friend lives in Manitoba.

With this update, my new score might be lower than the draw point, and I fear any misrepresentation issues.

Any advice, please?

dont decline it. if the friend is willing to sign for u as a sponsor. u can DM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blinks01: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Funshis:
Good afternoon all

Please I will like to ask about something based on Manitoba PNP friend connection.

We are just about to apply for MPNP but the friend we have there will be leaving the province by April with his family. They have been there for over a year now.

Can we still go ahead with the application and use them as a friend connection?

Please we need your urgent answers
if only u can convince your friend to stay and help you complete your application, or else it wont work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AlvinAlex: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Gsilk:

No. Mine took 2 weeks.

It’s crazy I have emailed them multiple times and they keep saying it’s being processed. They initially sent me a wrong person’s EOR who bears the same surname as me and I brought it to their attention that time…I recall this person sat in front of me on the exam day, so it’s all so confusing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by topiiiiiiii(f): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2023
blinks01:
if only u can convince your friend to stay and help you complete your application, or else it wont work
please my mum younger sister is a Canadian and lives in manitoba can she sponsor me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Trenthoody(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Good Morning Lovely people,

Please, I'm about to start my EE journey. My spouse and I just finished our master's degree from UI. So, we're looking to apply. I have two questions as the primary applicant.

1. Has anyone done WES from UI? Please help with a guild on how you did yours.

2. Since we're both UI graduates, do we need two WES evaluations done or just for the principal applicant?

Thanks, guys.

I still need help with this guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2023
Hello,
Do you know that the BCS certificate in IT is one way to boost your CRS score.
Registration for October 2023 exams just opened.
We have comprehensive study materials which includes videos, textbooks, notes and past questions for you.

All these can be available to you for a fee.
Kindly send us a message.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolaaa: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I got ITA in May and I've been trying to get the police clearance done from their website someone dropped here but it never goes, just keeps dropping an error message when I try to begin the process. Please does anyone have a way around it or have a contact at Alagbon I can use?

Deadline is last week of this month so I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tolaaa:
Hello everyone. Please I got ITA in May and I've been trying to get the police clearance done from their website someone dropped here but it never goes, just keeps dropping an error message when I try to begin the process. Please does anyone have a way around it or have a contact at Alagbon I can use?

Deadline is last week of this month so I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you
What kind of error
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
topiiiiiiii:
please my mum younger sister is a Canadian and lives in manitoba can she sponsor me
yes, yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolaaa: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Profgordons:
What kind of error

This is the error

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tolaaa:

This is the error
Have you registered? Register before choosing service
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolaaa: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thank you so much. Tried that and another hurdle...my BVN is not updated so the account verification email goes to an account i no longer have access to and NIN is saying not found
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
I had tried in February for my sister and it was the same thing.

I suggest to you to go to the office and get someone to do it for you asap. It takes within 3 days to do. You have been taking your time waiting for website.

Remember your country. It’s a very funny place.

Tolaaa:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prisscindy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tolaaa:

This is the error

https://possap.gov.ng/p/login

That one should work. You should create an account first before requesting a service
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by piro007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good evening house, my ielts result was supposed to have been released since over two weeks. Rather they sent me a mail today that they've withheld the result for quality control and investigative purposes. Please see the mail below and help shed more light on it.

Dear Candidate,

Notification of investigation of ielts Test Result

We refer to your ielts test of 10/06/2023.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the ielts test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the ielts Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 10/06/2023 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the ielts Test Partners.

The declaration on the ielts application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the ielts Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 10/06/2023, please send a scanned handwritten statement to examsnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

Yours sincerely

ielts investigation Team
Pls anyone who have had such issues ,should advise on how I fill the forms. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dvdami(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
IvyTutors:
Hello,
Do you know that the BCS certificate in IT is one way to boost your CRS score.
Registration for October 2023 exams just opened.
We have comprehensive study materials which includes videos, textbooks, notes and past questions for you.

All these can be available to you for a fee.
Kindly send us a message.

Sorry to ask.

How many points does this get me? I already have 2 or more certificates for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gyyv: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
dvdami:

Sorry to ask.

How many points does this get me? I already have 2 or more certificates for evaluation?

None extra. Since you already have 2 or more certificates

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Anthony6098: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Hello please have you later evaluate your results and which eca body did you use thanks
Olaonipekun29:
Hi House, could anyone please help with a way to evaluate B.Sc. Transcript from Houdegbe, Benin republic? I have had issues with WES, i hear they have taken the Uni off their list. Does anyone have information on which evaluation body to use. My CRS score goes to 488 with it, but I am stuck at the moment. Please, any information would be highly appreciated. Thanks a million
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dvdami(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Gyyv:

None extra. Since you already have 2 or more certificates

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2023
If you have 2 or more certificates stated on your evaluation assessment, you have maxed out your points for your education.
Getting the BCS certificate in IT will not gain you more points.

The BCS certificate in IT is an exam taken by people who have only a Bachelors degree and looking for ways to gain more points to add to their CRS without having to go back to school.

BCS certificate in IT gives about 33 points.

dvdami:

Sorry to ask.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bukolaa06(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Hi, please can you help?

I currently have a score of 465 and looking for ways to boost it. My cousin lives in Ontario and i am looking to apply for PNP in hopes of being nominated. Please can you help me with the steps to take and ways to apply.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Trenthoody(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Good Morning, please I need help.

1. Has anyone done WES from UI? Please help with a guild on how you did yours.

2. Do I have to do two WES evaluations or just for the principal applicant? I'm applying with my spouse and we both have masters degree from same school.

Thanks, guys.

I still need help with this, guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chemistdavy: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Good day, Everyone.
Please, I need some help.
I am unable to update my profile details on the LIRS portal to enable me download TCC.

Do updates have to be done physically in-office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tolaaa:
Thank you so much. Tried that and another hurdle...my BVN is not updated so the account verification email goes to an account i no longer have access to and NIN is saying not found
You can just go to the NIN office also and they will update your email to the current available one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SLOVFO(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Profgordons:
Drivers Extract Expires after 3months, so best you get it shortly before coming. My spouse had hers but didn’t know it expires she was lucky she went to the office with a few days left. Also is it called conversion to G? You would still go through the assessments but it just makes you eligible for a G driving test which is still possible to fail.

Can one get the driving extract at any FRSC state office or must be at their HQ at Abuja?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Profgordons:
You can just go to the NIN office also and they will update your email to the current available one

I received word that the NIN portal has been down for nearly 2 weeks. This may not be unconnected with the recent difficulties people are faced with completing basic things that require NIN. Pensioners that need to complete some form of update have also been affected by this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolaaa: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Please do you have someone I can use and can you share the person's contact? I had someone I was using but he's proving to be unreliable and asking for a ridiculous amount. He had sent me the link to register but isn't being helpful now that I'm running into issues with it.

bekayy:
I had tried in February for my sister and it was the same thing.

I suggest to you to go to the office and get someone to do it for you asap. It takes within 3 days to do. You have been taking your time waiting for website.

Remember your country. It’s a very funny place.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chemistdavy:
Good day, Everyone.
Please, I need some help.
I am unable to update my profile details on the LIRS portal to enable me download TCC.

Do updates have to be done physically in-office?
what do you need tcc for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adedolapo2021: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Eejb:
Very short summary

IELTS - July 2021 LRSW - 8.5,9,7,7
CRS Score - 490
ITA 9/2
Medical 3/3
AOR 9/3
BIL 24/3
Biometrics 27/3
PPR 27/4
Submission 28/4
Counterfoil 12/5
COPR 26/5

Thankful for NL on this journey

Please, your "COPR" here (26th of May), is that the date you got alert (from VFS) that your envelope/passport has been dispatched, or was it the date you actually received it with your own hands?

I'm asking because my Counterfoil was done 2 weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything from VFS since.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chemistdavy: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Was thinking it could suffice as evidence in place of unavailable payslips.
ednut1:
what do you need tcc for

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m), miolad20(m), Mizzhelen and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.