Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1072585 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Andyosifo:
This might be a deviation from the main topic. Please, has any one done their Drivers Abstract this year? If any, how long did it take from the time of application to the abstract being issued.
I have applied since January, and they're still telling me stories
I think you paid the wrong guy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by StJohnKml: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Profgordons:
Yes you can use it.
Thanks Prof!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Is it free?

Mackie1:

They want you to pay for it.. That's just the bitter truth.
The stuff is not hard to produce, they just make it seem so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andyosifo(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Wow

Profgordons:
I think you paid the wrong guy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Andyosifo:
Is it free?

I'm some places I've been to it was free.. But they'll tell you you'd wait very very very long.
If you pay, you'll get it within 3 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Phabulous93(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hi guys,

For those who got a bank reference letter from GTB, did it include their email address ? I don’t know if I’m overthinking but I was able to get the letter containing all the requirements after a long process, but later noticed that there’s nowhere an email address was indicated on the letter, although the bank’s phone numbers are there. I know part of CIC requirements for bank letter includes contact details (address, phone nos and email address), hence my concern.
It was quite a tedious process getting the letter and would like to avoid repeating it if possible.

Please advise 🙏🏽
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sumam: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good day everyone,

Pls I need help with Wes evaluation, at what point do I upload certificate?

And the payment am seeing here is 283.60 cos of tax , pls is this the standard charge?

What the possible outcome for OND and HND?

Also how long does Wes take to get the ECA after school has delivered the transcripts?

Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sumam:
Good day everyone,

Pls I need help with Wes evaluation, at what point do I upload certificate? Once you create your evaluation order, it's expected you upload your certificate

And the payment am seeing here is 283.60 cos of tax , pls is this the standard charge? Should be around 250CAD. Check that you're not adding other not needed fees

What the possible outcome for OND and HND?
Two certificate

Also how long does Wes take to get the ECA after school has delivered the transcripts? Officially a week or less

Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luckybelt: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
pls how can one change address after submitting EE and got ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Law12435:

I agree, I was just going through the pages and stumbled upon a link that was shared earlier and I find it useful, I intend to go through one of the pathways. You might find it useful too. https://airtable.com/appkg0CeIcTcNyKnz/shr3uBy9JB2SeANnf

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sumam: 3:55am On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=studycenter post=124862825][/quote]

Thank you🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pheronmie: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2023
Hello everyone.

Please I need help regarding WES evaluation.
I have been granted exceptions for the ACCA diploma level but I need the certificate for WES evaluation as 2 degrees.
On ACCA website, it says I can still get certificate provided I sit for at least one of the courses.
I plan sitting for one and take other exceptions.
Please will WES evaluate it for me as a 1 year degree?
Or I should not take any exceptions?

I will appreciate your responses please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Pheronmie:
Hello everyone.

Please I need help regarding WES evaluation.
I have been granted exceptions for the ACCA diploma level but I need the certificate for WES evaluation as 2 degrees.
On ACCA website, it says I can still get certificate provided I sit for at least one of the courses.
I plan sitting for one and take other exceptions.
Please will WES evaluate it for me as a 1 year degree?
Or I should not take any exceptions?

I will appreciate your responses please.
You'll have to forfeit the exemption and take all 3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolaaa: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Thank you.

GraciousWords:

You should update IRCC when you move. You can send your passports to any VAC......doesn't have to be Russia: there's France, Germany, Poland etc See page 1 FAQs 3 and 44
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by glojid: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Beautenoire:
I sent it to kenya on the 7th, received at ircc on the 13th, counterfoil on the 14th. Its on the way back already

Hello. Please I pm'd you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emmaus12: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Guys, please I need help. So I submitted then it showed your submission is being processed we will let you know if it is successful, then my profile was locked. I just checked now and my profile is now showing like i havent subitted. Should i try again or wait
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emmaus12: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
AOR recieved, I gats ask my elder sister for her amex card. the thing go one hand....This our 9ja cards sha...na wa

Emmaus12:
Guys, please I need help. So I submitted then it showed your submission is being processed we will let you know if it is successful, then my profile was locked. I just checked now and my profile is now showing like i havent subitted. Should i try again or wait

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pheronmie: 6:28am On Aug 07, 2023
studycenter:
You'll have to forfeit the exemption and take all 3.

Thank you so much.
I really appreciate your swift response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Charley97: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Hello everyone
So I don't have the money for the study route
I just concluded my NYSC, so work experience is just 1 year in a computer science field, I can claim work experience from a family business with the role of production manager, but I heard it's not wise to claim work experience from family, because getting a reference letter from a family member is a red flag, it's a small business though
Do you think I stand a chance of getting into Canada through the express entry or the northern immigration or Atlantic immigration
I'm 25
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Please, I am considering learning plumbing in a post-secondary technical school for like a year to take advantage of the trade category. Does this make sense? Please, I need people's insight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
You can do this. Just make sure it’s not your parent who signs with the same name (family name). You can get another different family member to sign.

If the company was registered. It is even better because it will have some online presence. Make sure you have access to the email of the company or better still, create one just incase IRCC emails because nonetheless, you need an email address on your proof of work experience.

Many people have used family business because in the end, it’s still work experience. Just make sure that there are no similar names.

All the best.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html For your guidance.

Charley97:
Hello everyone
So I don't have the money for the study route
I just concluded my NYSC, so work experience is just 1 year in a computer science field, I can claim work experience from a family business with the role of production manager, but I heard it's not wise to claim work experience from family, because getting a reference letter from a family member is a red flag, it's a small business though
Do you think I stand a chance of getting into Canada through the express entry or the northern immigration or Atlantic immigration
I'm 25

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bibitayo2:
Please, I am considering learning plumbing in a post-secondary technical school for like a year to take advantage of the trade category. Does this make sense? Please, I need people's insight.
you still wont meet the requirements doing that. You need a job offer in Canada or a plumbing certification from Canada. Plumbing in Nigeria and in Canada are different so the chances of getting a job offer from Nigeria is almost zero.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maxxim: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
ednut1:
you still wont meet the requirements doing that. You need a job offer in Canada or a plumbing certification from Canada. Plumbing in Nigeria and in Canada are different so the chances of getting a job offer from Nigeria is almost zero.
Good morning boss
So what is your opinion when traveling there as a trades person, as it's obvious the probability of getting an offer seems so low considering not having their standards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Maxxim:

Good morning boss
So what is your opinion when traveling there as a trades person, as it's obvious the probability of getting an offer seems so low considering not having their standards
have you seen Nigerian trades people going to Canada . Best bet is by study visa , marriage , being a secondary applicant to a spouse who qualifies for express entry or going with visit visa to try look for a job there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maxxim: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
ednut1:
have you seen Nigerian trades people going to Canada . Best bet is by study visa , marriage , being a secondary applicant to a spouse who qualifies for express entry or going with visit visa to try look for a job there
Okay thanks 😊
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
ednut1:
You are correct, trades have direct safety implications so are highly regulated. It is easier to study a BSc than to enroll and complete a trades program. An anomaly I see is that one requires a PR to enroll in most trades programs unless if you already have a transferable trades program like Red Seal. They are aware many are enrolled in trades illegally and that is why they said those years of experience won’t count.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Thank you
ednut1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ihnomechengr(m): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2023
Hey guys, please am trying to get my IELTS pdf copy online or any copy, any way to go about that...cant find hard and scanned copy i have. test was written in 2018.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emmaus12: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Don't bother Chief, that result Is no longer useful. IELTS is only valid for 2years.

ihnomechengr:
Hey guys, please am trying to get my IELTS pdf copy online or any copy, any way to go about that...cant find hard and scanned copy i have. test was written in 2018.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ihnomechengr(m): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Yes i know, its for something. I just need a copy.[quote author=Emmaus12 post=124958572]Don't bother Chief, that result Is no longer useful. IELTS is only valid for 2years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ihnomechengr(m): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2023
yes, i know. Its for something else.
Emmaus12:
Don't bother Chief, that result Is no longer useful. IELTS is only valid for 2years.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emmaus12: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Ok bro, no wahala.
ihnomechengr:
yes, i know. Its for something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: stevolinkon40 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.