Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1063399 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Buubuuu: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2023
Please can any one refer me to a contact to help fastrack OAU transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cc150615(f): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2023
ihnomechengr:
yes, i know. Its for something else.
You have to request a reprint from British council, you can't get it online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mrsam99(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Sumam:
Good day everyone,

Pls I need help with Wes evaluation, at what point do I upload certificate?

And the payment am seeing here is 283.60 cos of tax , pls is this the standard charge?

What the possible outcome for OND and HND?

Also how long does Wes take to get the ECA after school has delivered the transcripts?

Thank you guys.

You can wait for transcript to reach Wes before uploading. You can also upload before your transcript gets to them. They won't take any steps on it until they receive your transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Konyinsolah: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good day everyone.

I need clarification please πŸ™πŸ»

I have an MSc in HR, my husband is a fashion designer with SSCE. I already did my Wes and I’m preparing for ielts already. Do I need to state that my husband has 2 fashion certificates? Does he need to do ielts too?
I’m just a bit confused and I need to know what to do before we start the application proper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Konyinsolah:
Good day everyone.

I need clarification please πŸ™πŸ»

I have an MSc in HR, my husband is a fashion designer with SSCE. I already did my Wes and I’m preparing for ielts already. Do I need to state that my husband has 2 fashion certificates? Does he need to do ielts too?
I’m just a bit confused and I need to know what to do before we start the application proper.
page 1 candidate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Emma549: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello House,
Happy to have found this thread.
Please I need your professional advice.
I am coming to BC in September with open work permit with my wife who is the student with two years Msc program study permit.
I am an Electrical Engineer with over 10 years experience.
I also have over 8 years experience in Heavy duty equipment services and maintenance.

I am thinking of challenging the trade certification in BC for construction electrician, and honestly when I took some practice questions it is very different and more advanced from what we practice here in Nigeria, I have been researching on how and what to do to ace the skilled trade BC Red seal interprovincial exam.

Please house I need your useful information on this.

Additionally me and my spouse are in the express entry pool.
I am 31 years with CRS of 366.
My wife is 27 years with CRS score 469.

What certifications can I take in Canada that will boost my CRS points?

What other things can I do to increase my CRS score?

Please I need best advice to get PR in Canada fast.
Target is to get PR before one year in Canada.

I need experience and information that can help this out profile to become permanent residents.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Konyinsolah: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
aestake:

page 1 candidate.

Page 1 of what sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Emma549:
Hello House,
I am coming to BC in September with open work permit with my wife who is the student with two years Msc program study permit.
I also have over 8 years experience in Heavy duty equipment services and maintenance.

I am thinking of challenging the trade certification in BC for construction electrician, and honestly when I took some practice questions it is very different and more advanced from what we practice here in Nigeria, I have been researching on how and what to do to ace the skilled trade BC Red seal interprovincial exam.

I need experience and information that can help this out profile to become permanent residents.

Thanks so much
Red Seal trades are not by writing exams alone, you must have completed the required years of apprenticeship and provincial exams.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 2:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Hello everyone. I want to ask, those that sent their passports themselves to Egypt or any other country without using the service of VFS Abuja or Lagos, how long did it take for you to get back your stamped passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sumam: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Mrsam99:

You can wait for transcript to reach Wes before uploading. You can also upload before your transcript gets to them. They won't take any steps on it until they receive your transcript.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Emma549:
Hello House,

Thanks so much

From what i know, your eligibility for PR will only come through once your wife completes her studies. Before spouses used to take advantage of getting PR before completion of studies and thus making the student pay less in fees and sometimes discontinuation of studies etc. For this reason new measures were put in place to ensure the spouse gains eligibility for PR upon completion of principal applicant's studies.
My advice would have been to find a way to increase your wife's CRS without having to go on study permit. But that is probably my lack of POF talking. The amount spent on the study route POF for student and accompanying spouse could have been used for POF for PR and wife could have studied french at a much smaller cost and gained required points or selection via french category. I feel it would have been a more feasible, less tedious process.
What can be done to increase your wife's CRS? 2 years MSc is just too long to wait. What about french classes in canada along with MSC? I am focusing on your wife because she has better chances in my opinion unless you try for STEM category. Perhaps maxing the ielts if not already done.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Silversurfer1: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hi guys.
Abeg, make una no pass this question by.

I don't know if this question has been asked before and responded to, and I have tried looking for it without success, so please help me out.
Can I use old, work reference letters used in a previous express entry application in a new application? I want to use it for both PNP and the Federal express entry but I am not so sure if they'll accept it. Would it be better to get new ones?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by beejay55: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hello house, please has anyone been able to evaluate Lautech MBA certificate with WES and what is the outcome?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Silversurfer1:
Hi guys.
Abeg, make una no pass this question by.
I don't know if this question has been asked before and responded to, and I have tried looking for it without success, so please help me out.
Can I use old, work reference letters used in a previous express entry application in a new application? I want to use it for both PNP and the Federal express entry but I am not so sure if they'll accept it. Would it be better to get new ones?
Thanks
If it's within the last 10yrs, sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Awardd: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good afternoon my fellow brothers and sisters in this platform, please, urgently need your assistance, I want to travel through visiting visa, is it possible for my friend who's currently studies in canada to send an invitation letter to me?
2) secondly sir/ma, I heard about federal express entry with skills workers, how can I apply, I need more light from experience higher πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Awardd:
Good afternoon my fellow brothers and sisters in this platform, please, urgently need your assistance, I want to travel through visiting visa, is it possible for my friend who's currently studies in canada to send an invitation letter to me?
2) secondly sir/ma, I heard about federal express entry with skills workers, how can I apply, I need more light from experience higher πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Read page one of this thread, also you don’t need an invitation for a visit visa. Just apply!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Phabulous93(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Phabulous93:
Hi guys,

For those who got a bank reference letter from GTB, did it include their email address ? I don’t know if I’m overthinking but I was able to get the letter containing all the requirements after a long process, but later noticed that there’s nowhere an email address was indicated on the letter, although the bank’s phone numbers are there. I know part of CIC requirements for bank letter includes contact details (address, phone nos and email address), hence my concern.
It was quite a tedious process getting the letter and would like to avoid repeating it if possible.

Please advise πŸ™πŸ½
Please let me know what you guys think about this πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Silversurfer1: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
studycenter:
If it's within the last 10yrs, sure.

I addressed that one to the Federal Stream. Can I use the same one for a Province or do I need a letter specifically addressed to the Province? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Silversurfer1:

I addressed that one to the Federal Stream. Can I use the same one for a Province or do I need a letter specifically addressed to the Province? Thanks
Check page 1 for format to use
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Awardd: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Profgordons:
Read page one of this thread, also you don’t need an invitation for a visit visa. Just apply!
appreciate sir, I don't see second one in the trend, I mean Express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ifakiland(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Guyssssss it's a PPR dropping oh.....AOR 14th April....ITA 29th march.

I have a question though, my wife changed the name on her passport post AOR, but the name on the PPR is still her maiden name, hope it doesn't matter? The ppr carries the passport number on the new passport though.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ifakiland:

I have a question though, my wife changed the name on her passport post AOR, but the name on the PPR is still her maiden name, hope it doesn't matter? The ppr carries the passport number on the new passport though.
I think you will need to support this with other change of name documents like marriage certificate if you haven’t.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolifefun: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Awardd:
forget about visitor visa, go through study route. It is the easiest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ifakiland(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Profgordons:
I think you will need to support this with other change of name documents like marriage certificate if you haven’t.
Like when sending the passport to vfs? Ircc already aware of the name change though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ifakiland:

Like when sending the passport to vfs? Ircc already aware of the name change though
If they are then just send your New Passport, you can attach the old one but it won’t be stamped.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ifakiland(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Profgordons:
If they are then just send your New Passport, you can attach the old one but it won’t be stamped.
Ok fam, thanks so much, will send her old and new passport den.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tolifefun: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Awardd:
2) secondly sir/ma, I heard about federal express entry with skills workers, how can I apply, I need more light from experience lhigher πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
it is not true that you do not need invitation except you have something to do in Canada. When you land in Canada the Boarder Officers will asked questions and you must answer correctly otherwise***
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations 🍾
Ifakiland:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mstomie: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2023
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ New to Canada and navigating childcare? My latest YouTube video has you covered! 🧑 From daycare options to subsidies, this video is your guide to seamless childcare as a newcomer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG10CqnWDbI
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
abeg people that Their passports were sent to Accra how long did it take to be stamped and sent back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good day all,

I have a little challenge here. I work in a farm and the farm doesn't own a website. I have read that reference letter from my employer should carry contact information, including the company's email address. IRCC have it that the email address should bear the company's domain name.

What can I do please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (635) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Patdenzii02, smartkester(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.