Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1065604 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AyabaS: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
AyabaS:
Does cash salary certificate meet this requirement?
‘letter(s) from employer(s) confirming your annual salary/hourly wage. These letters must explain why documentation to verify compensation for work performed is not available‘.

OINP requires proof of compensation in addition to ref letter but my sister’s job is paid in cash so no payslip etc. She’s already collected her ref letter and cash salary certificate.

Ejor o, who don do OINP with cash salary before? That’s the only proof or compensation available and C$1500 application fee is too much to waste if it’ll end in a rejection.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Odegaard: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
So about 2 weeks after counterfoil. Any particular reason why you should wait a couple days after collection mail to pickup?

Francieuche:

Also it might take another +or - 2 weeks to get to Ircc.. IRCC will take 3days max to issue counterfoil and close your case...
then another plus or minus 7 days to get to Abuja or Lagos then you get collection mail wait 2 to 3 days after collection mail and go pickup or use courier if you wish.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BarbieKogi: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2023
Profgordons:
Well, don’t forget background check. You might get away with it sometimes but many people fail background check. A little search can prove many things
Wat are the examples of the background check pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tgain:
Hello house, Good day. My partner Got SINP ITA, we are yet to begin the process. I am currently in the Pool hoping for the STEM draws. Please is it advisable I withdraw my EE profile? Or we can do both simultaneously and whichever comes first we go through (PNP or EE) with it?
Please I’ll appreciate more input on this. Thank you house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
I used cash salary certificate and I have gotten nomination from OINP.

AyabaS:

Ejor o, who don do OINP with cash salary before? That’s the only proof or compensation available and C$1500 application fee is too much to waste if it’ll end in a rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ifakiland(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tgain:

Please I’ll appreciate more input on this. Thank you house
you can still keep your profile till she get the pnp nomination points....but you need to delete your profile once she gets ITA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ifakiland:

you can still keep your profile till she get the pnp nomination points....but you need to delete your profile once she gets ITA
Thank you, Can we include my details as we are processing for the SINP points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deharbay: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please I currently have a spousal application which has I submit over a year ago that is currently at background check and eligibility. It was last updated in May. I also have a TRV application which I submitted in June, it hasn’t progressed much. Now I’m thinking of applying on my own for express entry because I stand a good chance with the category based draw. How do I go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deharbay: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
tshtsh:

Go for it please. People who qualify for both programs opt for express entry due to the processing speed
So I don’t have to delete or do anything to the spousal application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Good day house,

Please do I need to submit a practicing licence if I get a nomination (OINP) in Ontairo in a regulated occupation?

I don't understand what they meant in their write-up (attached image) please.

Could this be for people working in Canada already?

Thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
dest4real:
Good day house,

Please do I need to submit a practicing licence if I get a nomination (OINP) in Ontairo in a regulated occupation?

Thanks.
Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Profgordons:
Yes

Which is yes please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
dest4real:

Which is yes please?
You asked if you need a practicing license and that is why I said yes. It doesn’t matter if you are in country or out of country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LarryCork: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lesbihornest:
IRCC strike has been called off.

Praying for faster timelines.. cry

helo.are u one of those womens that chase other female becuzzzz u loooooklike an male??(no oofense) undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hello house,

For those who have gotten nomination from Ontairo, if you are applying to Ontairo's express entry from outside Canada and your occupation is in any of the regulated professions in Ontairo, before they give you the 600 points, do you need to register with the regulatory body in Ontairo?

Please give your inputs.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
No, you only need to have evaluated your documents with the body.

dest4real:
Hello house,

For those who have gotten nomination from Ontairo, if you are applying to Ontairo's express entry from outside Canada and your occupation is in any of the regulated professions in Ontairo, before they give you the 600 points, do you need to register with the regulatory body in Ontairo?

Please give your inputs.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
If your are an outlander, they don't need the current license from your country. Just ensure you have you documents evaluated with the right body.

dest4real:
Good day house,

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rheene009: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone
I need some assistance in regards to my noc code. So my job title is " Junior Account Manager". Teer 0 which is 60010. Some of my duties are basically to assist the Account Manager and manage other business operations.

My question is since my title is "Junior" which is an assistant to the account manager. I'm i eligible to use NOC 60010.

Pls advice Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
rheene009:
Hi everyone
I need some assistance in regards to my noc code. So my job title is " Junior Account Manager". Teer 0 which is 60010. Some of my duties are basically to assist the Account Manager and manage other business operations.

My question is since my title is "Junior" which is an assistant to the account manager. I'm i eligible to use NOC 60010.

Pls advice Thank you

Check if your job duties at your place of work tallies with IRCC job description. It's not about the nomenclature, but your duties!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Favourphilic:

If your are an outlander, they don't need the current license from your country. Just ensure you have you documents evaluated with the right body.

How do you evaluate a professional certificate without a license?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Enculer2: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2023
Heard on the radio today that Canadian Army is recruiting people with PR. Worth looking into it for those who are interested.

Apparently it has been on for months but I only got to know.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DrDax: 3:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Hello All,

My spouse received a Manitoba LAA in the recent draw.

1. Can I join a Telegram or Whatsapp group for guidance?

2. Is there a dedicated Manitoba PNP thread on Nairaland?

3. She has a cousin in Brandon, how will she prove this and what documentation is required? Her mum's half-sister (same mother, different fathers) is still her aunt right?

4. Our investments are in a Microfinance Bank, I hope this will not pose a problem. We have less than 30 days to respond to the LAA, do you advise we move the funds to a commercial bank? How do will do this without running foul of the Manitoba rules?

Thank you Moderators for the good work you are all doing.

@Zandora, @Dupyshoo, @Vcole, @JesusDway, @Blackbuddy, @40manlappy @justwise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2023
It's like this, for Pharmacist, you are not directly sending them your current practicing license. What happened is that PEBC will except your professional body ( PCN in Nigeria) to send them a letter of good standing ( of course to get a letter of good standing, you will have met requirements and have a current practicing license)

Profgordons:
How do you evaluate a professional certificate without a license?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Leapp: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hello
Please need help with this.

Can soneone claim work experience in a country where one was not a legal resident? That is if his visa had expired?
Will the visa officers check to see the legal status of the applicant in that country he is claiming work experience for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pauclipse(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good afternoon everyone! I am still a newbie in this Canada express entry visa discourse, so please pardon me if my question comes a little bit off.

My name is Paulmiracle, and I work as an administrative officer in a State Government Hospital and currently I have been nursing the idea of applying for the Canada express entry through the occupation specific draws.

Under the Healthcare occupation I want to apply as a "Medical sonographer" that the closest thing that allies with my job designation as an Administrative Officer that works in a Hospital.

I want to ask, is it a wise thing to do?? How possible is this??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Favourphilic:
It's like this, for Pharmacist, you are not directly sending them your current practicing license. What happened is that PEBC will except your professional body ( PCN in Nigeria) to send them a letter of good standing ( of course to get a letter of good standing, you will have met requirements and have a current practicing license)Practically we are saying the same thing!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pauclipse:
Good afternoon everyone! I am still a newbie in this Canada express entry visa discourse, so please pardon me if my question comes a little bit off.

My name is Paulmiracle, and I work as an administrative officer in a State Government Hospital and currently I have been nursing the idea of applying for the Canada express entry through the occupation specific draws.

Under the Healthcare occupation I want to apply as a "Medical sonographer" that the closest thing that allies with my job designation as an Administrative Officer that works in a Hospital.

Medical sonography and Health Administration are not even related careers. You may have to think of something else

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Theflint1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good afternoon house, please can I get the name/link to the Canadian 6 month course that one can do that'd count as second degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pauclipse:

how does a medical sonographer and admin relate . Your noc is not under health occupations .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Leapp:
Hello

Can soneone claim work experience in a country where one was not a legal resident? That is if his visa had expired?
Will the visa officers check to see the legal status of the applicant in that country he is claiming work experience for?
what was the role Because i know the jobs people without papers can do are usually menial roles that wont qualify for express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oty1993: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Please is IRCC website down? I've been trying to log into my profile but its not opening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Leapp:
Hello

This is one of the reasons I love immigration law.
Personally I would argue that if you can get all the necessary documents to prove your work, it will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (636) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: Awesomemama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.