Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1061192 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Arrowhead12:
Hello guys.

Please, concerning educational history in the Express Entry profile, I hope it is not an issue if I input a resumption date for my degree different from what I inputted for another country Canada shares immigration data with? In the first application with that other country I had inputted January 2011, but it just occurred to me that the resumption of a new session is normally in September in my alma mater. Given that I have always gotten the year correctly, I hope it is not an issue if I can't say the specific month I started acadademic activities in the university? I inted to switch from January to September in my EE profile. I hope that won't be an issue in the event that Canada decides to confirm my details with the other country as the mismatch has no effect at all on my eligibility and CRS points.

Would appreciate your thoughts on the issue.

It's good that you're bothered about this. It shows you're putting your mind in the process.

Back to the topic, you don't have any issue. I've also done the same in several different applications, it's hard to keep track of when you actually started/ finish your degree as a Nigerian due to the fact that strike will push n pull the dates around and your finish date is even different from when your certificate is issued, might be months or even years apart.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
mollode:
Hi everyone. Please I received an invitation to apply with invitation code from an employer via my job bank account. Does anyone have a idea what that means and what next to do?

It means you should apply for the job by following the instructions on the job listing, also remember to include the invitation code to inform the employer that you were matched to the job by them. However, this is just a normal job bank procedure, the invitation code doesn't guarantee they'll give you the job.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cuddles7: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dglory:

Can someone use mutual fund as pof for Ontario pnp?

Yes you can.

This is from their website

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hellvicks(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Afolavid:

Hello, I actually used just the free practice test set that comes with the registration and was also glued to the celpip spotify podcast. Was really helpful.

Thanks for the heads up. I really do appreciate the response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Arrowhead12: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Afolavid:

It's good that you're bothered about this. It shows you're putting your mind in the process.

Back to the topic, you don't have any issue. I've also done the same in several different applications, it's hard to keep track of when you actually started/ finish your degree as a Nigerian due to the fact that strike will push n pull the dates around and your finish date is even different from when your certificate is issued, might be months or even years apart.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Snolw(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hello everyone, Please how long does it take for Biometric details to get updated after enrolment. I did biometric enrolment on Friday -- 29/09/2023. I was thinking it get's updated almost immediately. I have till 12/10/2023 - the deadline for enrolment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heenarh: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Snolw:
Hello everyone, Please how long does it take for Biometric details to get updated after enrolment. I did biometric enrolment on Friday -- 29/09/2023. I was thinking it get's updated almost immediately. I have till 12/10/2023 - the deadline for enrolment.

I did mine the same day and my portal was updated an hour after.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Snolw(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Now this is giving me serious concern. Please can someone help or advice on what to do. Is it normal to take this long?

I did mine the same day and my portal was updated an hour after.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vickyehi: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Brownmannie:
Any progress on this yet?

Nothing ooo….couldn’t find any info anywhere.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vickyehi: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
babaoloola:
Very Urgent Please 🙏

Can the wife of my Cousin be our Manitoba supporter for MPNP application? The husband who is my cousin, is unable to support us, as he's yet to get his PR card for some reasons.

No she can’t. You have to wait for your cousin to meet the requirements before you can be eligible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2023
If you can pray, keep praying. I submitted mine since 18th of August and it was transmitted to Accra Visa office on 25th of August. Till date I am yet to get counterfoil or any update. My flight ticket is for 25th of this Month.
I am trusting God for a miracle!

vickyehi:

Nothing ooo….couldn’t find any info anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jrmh29v11: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Snolw:

Don't worry, it'll be updated. Mine got updated 8 days after enrollment. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Brownmannie:
If you can pray, keep praying. I submitted mine since 18th of August and it was transmitted to Accra Visa office on 25th of August. Till date I am yet to get counterfoil or any update. My flight ticket is for 25th of this Month.
I am trusting God for a miracle!

Una go dey put God under pressure, lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saxwizard(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
IELTS or CELPIP

which would you advise I should write
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deharbay: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hello guys, if your partner is a PR and you’re married. What documents are required when you’re submitting express entry application. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Normally, this process no suppose pass 2 months. But I don't know what is happening to mine. No ADR and no counterfoil. Is there anyone here whose case is as old as mine?

Profgordons:
Una go dey put God under pressure, lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
saxwizard:
IELTS or CELPIP

which would you advise I should write

CELPIP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saxwizard(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Afolavid:

CELPIP

Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Cousiim: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
I intend to withdraw my application as I have gotten something else I have been wishing for. Would Canada still have my information with them if I withdraw my application from the express entry ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Good morning all.
As a canada PR with valid visa and COPR about to get married but yet to land in Canada
Do I need to notify IRCC about my marriage?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Francieuche:
Good morning all.
As a canada PR with valid visa and COPR about to get married but yet to land in Canada
Do I need to notify IRCC about my marriage?
yes, after the marriage has taken place. The copr would be cancelled. Another Copr would be issued to both of you after processing. If you don’t inform them you won’t be able to sponsor the spouse in future.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2023
ednut1:
yes, after the marriage has taken place. The copr would be cancelled. Another Copr would be issued to both of you after processing. If you don’t inform them you won’t be able to sponsor the spouse in future.
Really ..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Please who added spouse recently post COPR /stamped visa? Please what is the process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Francieuche:
Please who added spouse recently post COPR /stamped visa? Please what is the process?
use the search button. there are some people who have shared in the past. Use key words like ‘copr after marriage’ and ‘ copr add spouse marriage ‘
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mayfair19: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I want to know if I can use a USD account for my POF.

I've been given contradictory information about this issue and I would like to know if it's okay to submit a bank statement from a dollar account rather than having to convert to naira considering the unstable exchange rates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mayfair19:
Hello everyone,

I've been given contradictory information about this issue and I would like to know if it's okay to submit a bank statement from a dollar account rather than having to convert to naira considering the unstable exchange rates.

Yes. Having POF in USD is better.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Francieuche:

Raise a web form and inform IRCC. Also attach marriage certificate.

You will receive an acknowledgment and asked to send in your passport and COPR for cancellation.

You will also receive an ADR to submit Spousal addition kit, Schedule A, BIL, Medicals, updated POF, police clearance, visa fees, etc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mayfair19:
Hello everyone,

Absolutely! It’s even better because you won’t be worried about the naira fluctuations. It’s my Zenith bank domicilary account I used as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mopresh0645: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
hello everyone I am new here and about to commence the express entry process and have a few questions.

1) Can I include all work experiences I have ever since I graduated that I didn't include when filling my temporary residence form when coming to Canada initially for those that are already in Canada.

2) Can I include all education I have ever since I graduated that I didn't include when filling my temporary residence form when coming to Canada initially for those that are already in Canada.

I would appreciate a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamblessed85: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jenykech:
Absolutely! It’s even better because you won’t be worried about the naira fluctuations. It’s my Zenith bank domicilary account I used as well

What’s the required limit for individual pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mopresh0645:
hello everyone I am new here and about to commence the express entry process and have a few questions.

1) Can I include all work experiences I have ever since I graduated that I didn't include when filling my temporary residence form when coming to Canada initially for those that are already in Canada.

2) Can I include all education I have ever since I graduated that I didn't include when filling my temporary residence form when coming to Canada initially for those that are already in Canada.

I would appreciate a response
yes you can. But be ready for procedural letter on misrepresentation or outright ban . 👹

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tinababe01: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Hello everyone.

Please must my pof be in my account from the first day of joining express entry pool?

Will a reference letter from previous employer be enough ?or they require payslips?

Thanks for your expected responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (634) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: studycenter, obagoally(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.