Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044188 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Qwertyuser:

Just to clarify for general information.
Part time counts for work experience
Well clarified
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Damidre3: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=IvyTutors post=125545734]Hello
Do you need more materials to study for the BCS IT certificate exams?
Send us a message to get materials for this exam
Materials are not free❗

Note: exams scheduled for October 2023.

Please how can I contact you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Damidre3: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
IvyTutors:
Hello
Do you need more materials to study for the BCS IT certificate exams?
Send us a message to get materials for this exam
Materials are not free❗

Note: exams scheduled for October 2023.

Please how can I contact you [quote author=Profgordons post=126129026] Well clarified
Profgordons:
Well clarified
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Damidre3: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hello , how can I contact you , or better still can you send the cost and a preview of the materials to my email

ADURAGBEMI. Solarin@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pakodoc: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
[quote author=Favourphilic post=126064196]
Ohh, okay. Wishing you best.
It was OINP that came to our rescue because even federal didn't add pharmacists to CBD healthcare draw.

hello Favourphilic ,I sent you a dm.
please reply.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Honeysweetest:
you are welcome,hope you applied for the newfoundland and Labrador recruitment event?
Yes I did o. I used my spouses details, his noc is better suited for pnp purposes. I remember New Brunswick did something similar in the past but I failed to register.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Yes I did o. I used my spouses details, his noc is better suited for pnp purposes. I remember New Brunswick did something similar in the past but I failed to register.
Alright, God's speed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olamide34(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
please, I need to apply Austria police report, and I base in Lagos. I don't know if their embassy in Lagos accept application for a police character at office.

I will appreciate any help from anyone who has been through this process to guide me on getting this document.

I also like to know which document i need to submit together with my application.

it really urgent.

thanks in advance!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
TJ0987:
Do you think it'll be like New Brunswick Information Session where you are given an Invitation to apply after attending such session and possibly given 600 points afterwards?
I really hope it is so, so that even if I don't secure a job, I know I have that one on the side. What if you get a job offer? Stay in faith.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rebranded(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Favourphilic:

If you are on general group on telegram asked to be added to the OINP group. If you can get a gift deed. You can submit even a day after getting the gift deed.

Hi, Please how can I join the general group on telegram. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Honeysweetest:
Alright, God's speed.
Thank you very much ♥️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 3:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Hard2pickAname1:
Hello all,

I just got a mail to send my passport and other docs for Confirmation of Permanent Residence. I heard the VFS Lagos-Accra procedure takes a lot of time.

Does anyone have some direction on how to go through a Country that processes it faster. Thank you
lol. Please send to accra as its the nearest to abuja/lagos. Last year I developed cold feet after I got back my passport with the visa and the COPr. Fear of the unknown lol . But after a month I got my motivation back and got into the canadian job market eventually landed a job. You will get it done. I don't thin you need to stress about the the fastest visa office. Congratulations on your approved application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dglory(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Cuddles7:

Hi, I got NOI from Ontario on Sep 26. Please if you or anyone has any info for a telegram group to help , I’m interested 🙏🏾

Can someone use mutual fund as pof for Ontario pnp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by climate247: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hello,

Please will IOM Abuja be part of the rumored NLC industrial action?

I have an appointment on Wednesday 4th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
climate247:
Hello,
Please will IOM Abuja be part of the rumored NLC industrial action?
I have an appointment on Wednesday 4th
Already suspended.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hellvicks(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Afolavid:

I applied last month using the possap portal, I did the biometrics manually, using ink on the printed paper documents and scanning it back. I got the PCC 10 days after, All for 30k!!!

Hey bro, trying to get my sister through the CELPIP phase and from one of the threads, figured you've taken the exam. If you don't mind, please can you assist with the study materials?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by babaoloola(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Very Urgent Please 🙏

Can the wife of my Cousin be our Manitoba supporter for MPNP application? The husband who is my cousin, is unable to support us, as he's yet to get his PR card for some reasons.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Any progress on this yet?

vickyehi:
Anyone know how I can contact Accra to expedite a passport stamping process? Principal needs to land before their medicals expires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2023
Hellvicks:

Hey bro, trying to get my sister through the CELPIP phase and from one of the threads, figured you've taken the exam. If you don't mind, please can you assist with the study materials?

Hello, I actually used just the free practice test set that comes with the registration and was also glued to the celpip spotify podcast. Was really helpful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ThatgalJ: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2023
Hello Everyone.
So I decided to start my canadain immigration journey this year. After much research, I wrote CELPIP. Got 11 in listening, reading and speaking and 10 in writing. I have my WES evaluated for M.sc. I am in the pool CSR score is 430. I want to apply for PNP. Eligibility for Manitoba is 70 but no connection. Abeg I need advice or help. What is the way forward. And you see TEF; the only thing I know in French is bon jour. I don't want to go that route abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2023
babaoloola:
Very Urgent Please 🙏

Can the wife of my Cousin be our Manitoba supporter for MPNP application? The husband who is my cousin, is unable to support us, as he's yet to get his PR card for some reasons.
yes, under friend, it serves as a connection.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by babaoloola(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2023
Please who can advise on this matter?

babaoloola:
Very Urgent Please 🙏

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mollode: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Hi everyone. Please I received an invitation to apply with invitation code from an employer via my job bank account. Does anyone have a idea what that means and what next to do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Micbrain: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Ugojames:

Hi, were you able to get a response to your problem ? If yes, please how were you able to solve it as I am currently facing the same issues now. Thanks

I'm also experiencing the same issue, please someone should help!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2023
May06:
Hello, please was it 5 weeks for the entire process (i.e. from VFS to time of return) or just the time it spent in Accra?

Thanks.
For me, it was the entire process, from submission to return it took approximately 5 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hard2pickAname1: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Hi can I DM you. Did you figure out a way to send your passport to Kenya

sexgoddess:

Good morning, can I dm you please?
I would like to ask you a few questions.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Arrowhead12: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2023
TwinHeart:

The largest part of my POF was in Risevest and Shyft which are not exactly banks. What is important is being able to get a Banker’s letter showing your holdings and stating the fact that you’re not indebted to them.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Arrowhead12: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2023
Hello guys.

Please, concerning educational history in the Express Entry profile, I hope it is not an issue if I input a resumption date for my degree different from what I inputted for another country Canada shares immigration data with? In the first application with that other country I had inputted January 2011, but it just occurred to me that the resumption of a new session is normally in September in my alma mater. Given that I have always gotten the year correctly, I hope it is not an issue if I can't say the specific month I started acadademic activities in the university? I inted to switch from January to September in my EE profile. I hope that won't be an issue in the event that Canada decides to confirm my details with the other country as the mismatch has no effect at all on my eligibility and CRS points.

Would appreciate your thoughts on the issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dansy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Good afternoon all, I want to travel to Canada with my family . My wife, secured admissions for master. We are family of four. Please how much should we have in our account as proof of fund. How many month statement of account do we need? Isit closing balance. Please kindly enlighten me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hard2pickAname1: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
So I need my passport back quickly for a certain reason. That's why
tshtsh:

lol. Please send to accra as its the nearest to abuja/lagos. Last year I developed cold feet after I got back my passport with the visa and the COPr. Fear of the unknown lol . But after a month I got my motivation back and got into the canadian job market eventually landed a job. You will get it done. I don't thin you need to stress about the the fastest visa office. Congratulations on your approved application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hard2pickAname1:
So I need my passport back quickly for a certain reason. That's why
Oh okay. Cairo May be faster if things have not changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: mbukun and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.