Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050651 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
littyprincess:

You’d be able to withdraw cash from the ATMs in Canada too. Ask your bank what their daily limit is
ATM rate for Nigerian banks are ungodly but since there are USD ATMs in Canada it is possible but limits might be small.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Influential101:
Withdraw cash in USD or CAD?
CAD. Another option is you can withdraw all your cash and travel with it no matter how much it is. Just make sure you can declare it and also keep it safe while traveling. But the thing is will zenith even see dollars to give you? It’s only in Nigeria you will go to the bank to withdraw dollars you kept in account and they will tell you they don’t have. Anyways try sha

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Krys993:
Good Morning ,

I just submitted my profile and and it shows not eligible. May be because i did not include my spouse ielts results. I want to create another profile that will indicate i am not travelling with him but the question now is can I change it when is results is ready ? Is it even possible that i am not eligible because my husband does not have ielts

Please help a girl in dilemma.

Thank you, it's not because of your husband.
Did you calculate the 67/100 points grid?
Go to page 1 of this thread.
Anything less than 67 will give you ineligible status.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donbrowser(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
littyprincess:

CAD. Another option is you can withdraw all your cash and travel with it no matter how much it is. Just make sure you can declare it and also keep it safe while traveling. But the thing is will zenith even see dollars to give you? It’s only in Nigeria you will go to the bank to withdraw dollars you kept in account and they will tell you they don’t have. Anyways try sha

When last did you go to Zenith for dollars? We did something huge last week. I'm surprised they have enough.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
donbrowser:

When last did you go to Zenith for dollars? We did something huge last week. I'm surprised they have enough.
Nor be all the branches o. Most nor Dey get o. That’s why I asked her to try her luck. She might find

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Profgordons:
No, you don’t need to withdraw cash. Upon arriving Canada you can open an account and do a direct wire transfer from your Zenith.
Ahan so this is possible. Thank you. Let me find out from Zenith bank to be sure they’ll not stress me too much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
littyprincess:

littyprincess:

Okay, this sounds like a safe option. Let me call someone from Zenith bank to know where I can get all that cash
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
donbrowser:

Is this branch in Abuja?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by donbrowser(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jenykech:
Is this branch in Abuja?

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nenny4alz(f): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Please i have a question, i got ITA during the agric draw, but i discovered the farm i work for is still undergoing registration with cac though it will come out this week hopefully as i was told, hope it won't be an issue, I've worked with the farm for 3 years. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Trip2(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Is your educational background related to agricultural science?
nenny4alz:
Please i have a question, i got ITA during the agric draw, but i discovered the farm i work for is still undergoing registration with cac though it will come out this week hopefully as i was told, hope it won't be an issue, I've worked with the farm for 3 years. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Greatnewsalways:
Hello everyone, thank you for your contributions that I have found helpful and has had me glued from page 1. I have a bit of concern because someone said that OINP has changed a bit and it would be best to ask someone that has just recently used that route, hence my questions below - I recently got a NOI from Ontario and I am not sure how to go about completing the application. For my profile, I only put my work experience as a nurse aide which lasted about a year sometime in 2019. Meanwhile, I currently work as an accountant for a company but this wasn’t stated in my EE profile .
-for the resume that says we should list all current and past work experiences, am I including my current job as an accountant or leaving that out?
-for the work history that also says to list all paid work experiences in the last 10 years starting with the most recent job, am I putting the other jobs I did after the nurse aide and my current job or do I stick with the nurse aide job only for which I was invited?
-for the intention to reside in Ontario- (it says to state all established ties in Ontario), I don’t have a job offer neither do I have any relatives. How else can I state that I intend to reside in Ontario?
-what goes in the “other activities” section?
I would be truly grateful if my questions are answered. I also do not mind getting the link to join the telegram group. Thank you 🙏🏽

Not sure how to advise for your first question. But for the second, you do not need any family ties. You can get tips on how to write a letter of intent online. Just Google it or use Chatgpt to draft one and edit.

In addition, please keep your application as simple as possible. Don't add anything you do not have an explanation to.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2023
cherishyy:

Not sure how to advise for your first question. But for the second, you do not need any family ties. You can get tips on how to write a letter of intent online. Just Google it or use Chatgpt to draft one and edit.

In addition, please keep your application as simple as possible. Don't add anything you do not have an explanation to.

Cheers!

i think for the intent to reside in ontario he should study the oinp website because it has information on what is accepted as intent to reside in the province. i know for some provinces if you do not have a relative you can use documents showing arranged accommodation or job interviews/ offer letters from companies in the province. also if there is proof that you have arranged school for kids etc. again, study the oinp website, it should have detailed information to guide accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by leopardinatree: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2023
Krys993:
Good Morning ,

I just submitted my profile and and it shows not eligible. May be because i did not include my spouse ielts results. I want to create another profile that will indicate i am not travelling with him but the question now is can I change it when is results is ready ? Is it even possible that i am not eligible because my husband does not have ielts

Please help a girl in dilemma.

Thank you

Please make sure that the amount you mentioned for proof of funds corresponds to your family size and be sure to say yes to the question : do you have sufficient funds for settlement in Canada. If you give a negative response or incorrect figure (less than required for your family size which includes yourself and any accompanying members), then you will be rendered ineligible.
Note that even if you do not actually have the funds now, by virtue of the fact that you plan on relocating, you plan to acquire the required funds. So respond positively and work on the funds acquisition while inside the pool. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Berryman63: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm a civil engineer  with 6 years work experience, I have Msc as well as my wife too and have a relative(cousin) in Manitoba. Do you advice we both evaluate Msc with WES and also write ielts? Or should I be the only one to do that? And finally do you think we stand a chance?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Loluwatosin93: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
steel101:
Hello my people!

It has finally landed. Stamped passports for family of 5 with COPR received today.

I will like to say thanks to you all on this platform because most of the information utilised during my journey were gotten from here. Although I've been a silent reader but no day passes by without me checking the latest developments on this platform.

MPNP Timeline:

Submitted - 26/08/2021
Application Receieved - 28/08/2021
Assessment in Process - 09/09/2021
Information Requested - 30/09/2021
Assessment in Process - 01/10/2021
IRCC PNP Nomination letter - 29/10/2021
Assessment Complete - 30/10/2021
LOA Manitoba - 02/11/2021

PR Timeline:

ITA - 10/11/2021
Submitted - 04/01/2022
AOR - 04/01/2022
Application update - Biometrics added/ Application in process - 16/02/2022
BIL for spouse - 01/03/2022
BIL Completed - 22/03/2022
ADR - Passport for spouse and son - 05/04/2022
ADR Submitted - 05/04/2022
MEP 1 - 24/10/2022
ADR- Job Description- 24/10/2022
ADR Submitted - 25/10/2022
ADR - Schedule A for me and spouse- 03/11/2022
ADR Submitted - 05/11/2022
Medical Request - 03/11/2022
MEP 2 - 01/12/2022
Passport request letter - 04/01/2023
Passport sent to Accra VFS via DHL- 23/01/2023
Passport received by Accra VFS - 25/01/2023
Passport dispatched to IRCC - 25/01/2023
Passport received by IRCC - 26/01/2023
Application approved and counterfoil created - 07/02/2022
Passport dispatched from IRCC office - 08/02/2023
Passport received at Accra VFS - 08/02/2023
Passport dispatched via DHL - 08/02/2023
Passport delivered by DHL - 13/02/2022

I will be staying in Brandon, Manitoba. I hope to connect with anyone from this platform when I land. Wishing you all success in this life-changing journey.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Loluwatosin93:

Good day,
Please I'd like to request an assistant from you, I applied for the mpnp and I selected Brandon as my destination so that I can get an additional 50 points, I wouldn't mind if you can assist in signing my sponsorship as a friend or you've got someone who can help..
But he’s not your friend. So why should he sign it for you? Why pick brandon knowing fully well you have no friends there? What you’re doing is indirectly asking him to risk his stay in Canada for stranger from Nairaland. This is misrepresentation. It’s hard but look for another way. There’s other pnp’s, there’s category based draws, there’s French as well. Stop looking for thé easy way out. It will be worth it in the end. When you land, you will have peace of mind knowing fully well you didn’t use crook methods to get Pr

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Loluwatosin93: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
littyprincess:

But he’s not your friend. So why should he sign it for you? Why pick brandon knowing fully well you have no friends there? What you’re doing is indirectly asking him to risk his stay in Canada for stranger from Nairaland. This is misrepresentation. It’s hard but look for another way. There’s other pnp’s, there’s category based draws, there’s French as well. Stop looking for thé easy way out. It will be worth it in the end. When you land, you will have peace of mind knowing fully well you didn’t use crook methods to get Pr

Thanks so much...

I really appreciate this... Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Berryman63:
Hi everyone. I'm a civil engineer  with 6 years work experience, I have Msc as well as my wife too and have a relative(cousin) in Manitoba. Do you advice we both evaluate Msc with WES and also write ielts? Or should I be the only one to do that? And finally do you think we stand a chance?
why not visit the MPNP website simulate the scores with the two options and compare with recent draw scores no one can say what your chances are to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
nenny4alz:
are you the farm owner Company registration is not the duty of an employee 😁. Submit evidence like payslips, employment letter, bank statements showing salary etc alongside the reference letter.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good Evening NL,

I applied for EE PR and added my spouse post AOR.
My spouse did his biometrics 1 Month ago.
Today, I got a RFV mail from IRCC.
My question is:
1) Will a separate RFV mail letter be issued for my spouse with his UCI and Application Number? Or do we submit his Passport together with mine?
2) As requested by IRCC my passport should have atleast 6 Months validity. But mine doesn’t have and I’m already in the process of renewing it.
Upon the renewal, should i raise a web form informing IRCC and also submit it alongside the old one?

Please I need answers.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cherishyy(f): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
leopardinatree:

i think for the intent to reside in ontario he should study the oinp website because it has information on what is accepted as intent to reside in the province. i know for some provinces if you do not have a relative you can use documents showing arranged accommodation or job interviews/ offer letters from companies in the province. also if there is proof that you have arranged school for kids etc. again, study the oinp website, it should have detailed information to guide accordingly.

For Ontario, you do not need family, friends or even job offer depending on the stream you were invited for.

The op can just submit a letter of intent in the placeholder.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OTOIDEEHI(f): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning, FAM.
There was an employment that was removed from an applicant 's work history to his personal history due to the fact that he could not provide enough supporting documents to prove that he worked there, however his CRS score remained the same.
My question is that does this applicant need to provide a reference letter from that company when submitting his application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2023
dataking:

Check your CRS scores and see the best person to use as the Primary applicant.

Sure Plug for UK Care Jobs as a Care Assistant, get Tier 2 (5 Yrs Visa) Sponsorship to live & work in the UK. Visa for the whole family. Call me if interested 08033sixone7four8nine

justwise. Most of his posts contain this scam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:
Good morning, FAM.
There was an employment that was removed from an applicant 's work history to his personal history due to the fact that he could not provide enough supporting documents to prove that he worked there, however his CRS score remained the same.
My question is that does this applicant need to provide a reference letter from that company when submitting his application
Check page 1 . The information is there . Too many repeated questions that have been answered.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by justwise(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Maria96:
justwise. Most of his posts contain this scam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Good day house.

SINP IS requesting additional documentation based on
Salary certificate is not sufficient. Where I worked, we were paid only cash. Please advise on what next to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tgain:
Good day house.

SINP IS requesting additional documentation based on
Salary certificate is not sufficient. Where I worked, we were paid only cash. Please advise on what next to do
Reference letter nko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:
Good morning, FAM.

No

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Honeysweetest:
Reference letter nko
It was attached earlier with the application but they did not acknowledge it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tgain:
It was attached earlier with the application but they did not acknowledge it
what options did they give you to provide It’s usually things like pensions, tax evidence etc. na to go meet ya employer o

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (631) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: mhizsimi(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.