Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1048584 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07
Hi Rhonda21,

Congratulations on your PR.

Pls, i will not mind if you can guide on the Ontario PNP experience and steps by steps with me because i am also in the pool too for Ontario PNP.

If you will not mind sharing your contact so as to talk either through email or whatsapp messages.

Thanks

Rhoda21:

Do you mind me asking when you are planning to leave Nigeria for Ontario? I just got my PPR, also through ontario nomination. It will be nice to connect with a fellow Nigerian leaving soon too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07
SemperFid:

Okay thanks. I am creating my wes profile now and I selected the Canada IRCC application as against the standard WES application. The information i have is processing time is 35 days.

Then I used this ielts to evaluate my CRS and it's 394.

Is there something I'm missing?

Going by the current cut off point, 394 is low.

Start with the ECA and use the period to prepare for another IELTS. I’m not sure if you can retake only the Listening part.

ECA can take anywhere between 1 month and 6 months, sometimes more. ECA are valid for 5 years while the IELTS is valid for 2 years.

And if you can, learn French
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07
Lastbornbuns:

1095 days (~3 years) within the last 5 years from the date you apply. Your wife must go through the same processes as everyone for citizenship by meeting the requirements. She needs clb 4. You can sponsor her for PR though.

Plus, should have, ideally, filed your tax for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07
Lastbornbuns:

1095 days (~3 years) within the last 5 years from the date you apply. Your wife must go through the same processes as everyone for citizenship by meeting the requirements. She needs clb 4. You can sponsor her for PR though.

thanks so much for your answer friend. pls do you know the basic things required of the person being sponsored as a pr, would the person do english test like ielts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lastbornbuns: 7:47pm On Apr 07
eniola1010:

thanks so much for your answer friend. pls do you know the basic things required of the person being sponsored as a pr, would the person do english test like ielts?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children/apply.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yemite14557: 8:10pm On Apr 07
Hello everyone,
I’ve go through the first page and I need some little clarification.

I’m currently in UK ,I’m planning to to enter the draw through health care route , I have 3 years experience in NOC 33102 ,I have a master degree and I’m currently preparing for IELTS .

The requirements shows 67 point is enough to get me nominated which I can easily get after ielts .

Has there been any changes yet to the above or what else do I need to know .. Thanks you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Elsah(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07
Goodevening everyone.
Please for IELTs, the reference number I’m supposed to fill, is it on the online exam result or I have to get it from the physical test report form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 8:29pm On Apr 07
I'm also looking at June ending or July for now. Family of 2.

Looking at Mississauga

Rhoda21:

Okay. That’s fine.
I plan to leave at the end of June.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rhoda21: 8:50pm On Apr 07
MoreTech:
Hi Rhonda21,

Congratulations on your PR.

Pls, i will not mind if you can guide on the Ontario PNP experience and steps by steps with me because i am also in the pool too for Ontario PNP.

If you will not mind sharing your contact so as to talk either through email or whatsapp messages.

Thanks

Thank you!
Yes sure. You can send me an email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rhoda21: 8:53pm On Apr 07
Favourphilic:

I'm also looking at June ending or July for now. Family of 2.

Looking at Mississauga

Oh awesome. Congratulations.
We can communicate further via email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07
@Rhoda21 thanks for your response am really honored.

My email is lawalmusibau@ymail.com and pls let me have your email address i can send a mail to you.

Thanks

Rhoda21:

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iemfQ: 9:10pm On Apr 07
Hi all, pls anyone here nominated via newbrunswick PNP? Just wanted the know the points it took you to be nominated? As I plan to submit EOI soon with 70 points, to know my chance. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 9:24pm On Apr 07
Yemite14557:
Hello everyone,
I’ve go through the first page and I need some little clarification.

I’m currently in UK ,I’m planning to to enter the draw through health care route , I have 3 years experience in NOC 33102 ,I have a master degree and I’m currently preparing for IELTS .

The requirements shows 67 point is enough to get me nominated which I can easily get after ielts .

Has there been any changes yet to the above or what else do I need to know .. Thanks you

The first page contains a lot of information and you might need a couple of hours to days to digest it all.
Reading just a bit further, you'd have seen that those 67 points are just the eligibility points for the express entry, and the next main step is to stimulate your CRS score with the CRS Calculator just below.

With your degree(s) evaluated and your language results, you create a profile, and if your CRS score is competitive enough in a general draw(last score was 524) or a Category based draw, you get an invitation to apply.

Since you're contemplating the health care route, the last draw was conducted on the 14th February with a score of 422 as the cut-off.
I believe with your NOC, master's degree and years of experience, good IELTS and with age on your side you should be able to cut above that score.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yemite14557: 10:27pm On Apr 07
aurorae1:

The first page contains a lot of information and you might need a couple of hours to days to digest it all.
Reading just a bit further, you'd have seen that those 67 points are just the eligibility points for the express entry, and the next main step is to stimulate your CRS score with the CRS Calculator just below.

With your degree(s) evaluated and your language results, you create a profile, and if your CRS score is competitive enough in a general draw(last score was 524) or a Category based draw, you get an invitation to apply.

Since you're contemplating the health care route, the last draw was conducted on the 14th February with a score of 422 as the cut-off.
I believe with your NOC, master's degree and years of experience, good IELTS and with age on your side you should be able to cut above that score.

Thank you so much for the response ,I’ve checked the ranking using the CRS tools I’m averaging 445… I will give it a trial

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JIREN01: 10:52pm On Apr 07
Arrowhead12:
Hello guys.

Please I’ve got a question on POF.

I currently have a USD account on Payoneer (a platform that allows freelancers to have foreign bank accounts) where I deposit some money from my side hustle as a Freelancer which I intend to present as my POF. The entire required POF is 13,757 CAD which is roughly 10,000 USD.

I currently have 7,000 USD in the account and I recently got my ITA. Before I accept the ITA, can I make make a deposit by withdrawal of 3,000 USD on the account from my Fiverr or Upwork account to make the balance 10,000 USD without it raising any issues post-ITA since the 3,000 will be traceable to my freelance work and can be clearly classified as my income?
Your payoneer wallet isn’t a bank account; you’d have to transfer the funds to your dormicilliary account or a traditional bank account. It’s a payment platform not a bank. In addition, you’d have to submit reference letter in addition to your bank statement; that’d be difficult to execute with Payoneer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 5:14am On Apr 08
@Rhoda21,

Good morning, i have sent you my email address but i am yet to get yours, pls i will like to have your email address too so as to get in touch with you. Here is my email address again... lawalmusibau@ymail.com.

Thanks

Rhoda21:

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olabanji88(m): 8:58am On Apr 08
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.
please I need tips

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olabanji88(m): 9:02am On Apr 08
b4biodun:
Please, i will appreciate it if Celpip materials can be shared with me also.

can you please share the material with me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olabanji88(m): 9:05am On Apr 08
mancheeutd:
Hello
Please I need materials on celpip kind help out if you have thank you
mancheeutd@gmail.com
please can you forward to my mail olabanji88@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Juddy2018: 9:33am On Apr 08
iemfQ:
Hi all, pls anyone here nominated via newbrunswick PNP? Just wanted the know the points it took you to be nominated? As I plan to submit EOI soon with 70 points, to know my chance. Thanks

Hi good morning, I got a message on Friday from New Brunswick international coordinator asking me to send my documents, ECA, IELTS and my nursing certificate. I don't know if that is a nomination for PR, am confused. Please below is they message.

Good day,

My name is Alicia, and I am one of the IEN Coordinators for New Brunswick. I see that you created a profile with us back in September of 2023, but we do not have any additional documents. If you are still interested in working as a nurse in New Brunswick, kindly provide me with a copy of your ECA, language test, CV, and a copy of your nursing registration from Nigeria. If you do not have a nursing registration, please provide me with a copy of your diploma.

Kind Regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 9:48am On Apr 08
Looking for an escape route to a quick and good score in your English language proficiency test, PTE core is an easier substitute to IETLS & CELPIP.

With its shorter task and a 3 sections compared to others; all can be completed in two hours. You have the option to practice with the exact questions before your exam.

The Pearson Test of English (PTE) is not very popular but another easier substitute for both IELTS and CELPIP. PTE comprises of 3 sections and has shorter tasks compared to IELTS & CELPIP. The exam is cmpletely computer based and all 3 sections are written in one day (2hrs). Results are released in two days.

Looking for something new to try if you want a quick and easy English language proficiency test to take, PTE core is your best bet.

For all comprehensive study material (audio, video and text), direct exam questions and guild, reach out below or here:08106337690

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iemfQ: 11:28am On Apr 08
Juddy2018:

Hi good morning, I got a message on Friday from New Brunswick international coordinator asking me to send my documents, ECA, IELTS and my nursing certificate. I don't know if that is a nomination for PR, am confused. Please below is they message.

Kind Regards,

I don't know how NB PNP nomination works too. let's wait for other people's contribution.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Juddy2018: 11:41am On Apr 08
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.

Hi @ Ibironnie, Please Can you kindly share the Materials with me. Thank you in anticipation my email is >marthajuddy2020@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08
Hello everyone,

Got married after COPR and I'm aware that adding your spouse after receiving the COPR will result in the cancellation of the existing COPR, and the profile (including your spouse's) will be reviewed again.

Could anyone who has recently gone through this process share their timeline and how long it took for a new COPR to be issued?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Msticks: 2:36pm On Apr 08
Hello everyone,

I have a question.
My wife and I just got our passport request today. My wife's medical expires on May 22nd, while mine is still valid until march next year.

We plan to travel for a "soft" landing on May 20th (provided that we get back our passport before then). This is because, I have some work commitments that will not allow me travel until may 20th.

Will my wife get any issue at the border since her medical will have just 1 day validity as at the time we will be landing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 2:44pm On Apr 08
ezzylee:
Hello everyone,

Got married after COPR and I'm aware that adding your spouse after receiving the COPR will result in the cancellation of the existing COPR, and the profile (including your spouse's) will be reviewed again.

Could anyone who has recently gone through this process share their timeline and how long it took for a new COPR to be issued?

Thanks.
Send me an email
francesuche977@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MayorOfEdmonton: 3:34pm On Apr 08
Her medical was probably extended. If the visa officer wanted a new medical he/she would have requested for a remed easily as is the case with other applicants.

I don’t think the CBSA(immigration) officer checks your medical upon arrival. He mostly checks COPR validity and authenticity of your Visa. Never heard/read of medical slip requested upon arrival.
So you guys should be fine.

Msticks:
Hello everyone,

I have a question.
My wife and I just got our passport request today. My wife's medical expires on May 22nd, while mine is still valid until march next year.

We plan to travel for a "soft" landing on May 20th (provided that we get back our passport before then). This is because, I have some work commitments that will not allow me travel until may 20th.

Will my wife get any issue at the border since her medical will have just 1 day validity as at the time we will be landing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sharpwriter(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08
Please what is the price of IELTS and WES currently?
I'm asking for the express entry program..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08
sharpwriter:
Please what is the price of IELTS and WES currently?
I'm asking for the express entry program..

My last IELTS was 83k in October 2022. Now it’s 266k

Omo!

The value of CAD is still the CAD; na naira dey loose value.

All the best guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sharpwriter(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08
phabulous88:

Omo!

All the best guys.
Yeeepa shocked

Thank you bro. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 8:52pm On Apr 08
phabulous88:

Omo!

All the best guys.

Una just dey reach here?
Ask us how much be TEF/TCF? embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08
abeg how do some ppl manage to get 8.5 in listening? that shi..t is too hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.