Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,597 members, 7,861,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1103503 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oghadaks: 6:27pm On May 22
Please I need guidance on the right path to follow.

I have taken the IELTS and scored an overall 6.5. I hold a master's degree in petroleum engineering and have had my credentials evaluated by WES. I have been working as a project supervisor/site engineer for about five years in a refinery.

My husband has a degree in computer science but no relevant work experience; he is currently selling cars.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 8:10pm On May 22
Sleeknay:
My work portfolio is all encompassing that’s why you can see several job duties.

But genuinely I’d love to hear your opinion on what NoC code you think I should have chosen.

I spoke to our HR and they mentioned that they can’t adjust the reference letter as what they have stated is indeed what my job entails.

Per the advices I’ve received here I’ve come to understand that my job includes several NoC. So if you can render any advice on which NOC you think is most related, I’d appreciate your input.

I’m reattaching the reference letter for your review.

Thank you honorable member 😂😂😂

Send PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 8:17pm On May 22
Sleeknay:
My work portfolio is all encompassing that’s why you can see several job duties.

But genuinely I’d love to hear your opinion on what NoC code you think I should have chosen.

I spoke to our HR and they mentioned that they can’t adjust the reference letter as what they have stated is indeed what my job entails.

Per the advices I’ve received here I’ve come to understand that my job includes several NoC. So if you can render any advice on which NOC you think is most related, I’d appreciate your input.

I’m reattaching the reference letter for your review.

Thank you honorable member 😂😂😂
Send a mail

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 8:22pm On May 22
Pls house, My evaluation is taken forever with WES.

They have received my transcripts from my school over 2 months and i uploaded my certificate on the 2nd of April but nothing yet.

My status read in Progress. I dont know what is wrong. I have sent messages to them over and over but still no response. I tire o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by folla: 8:57pm On May 22
IRCC will ask you for proof of funds, so get ready. It's required as part of the supporting documents.

Although, it's stated on IRCC website that if you work in Canada, you don't need to show proof of funds as part of your PR application.

Given the seeming contradiction above, it's better you just show the required proof of funds. You're better safe, than being sorry.

Cheers.

Emma549:
Hello House,
For someone with 600points from PNP added to his FSW express entry score,
Living in canada and working on open work permit,
when invited to apply for PR,
Do you also show proof of funds?
Has anyone been in this route before and got his PR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 10:17pm On May 22
oghadaks:
Please I need guidance on the right path to follow.

I have taken the IELTS and scored an overall 6.5. I hold a master's degree in petroleum engineering and have had my credentials evaluated by WES. I have been working as a project supervisor/site engineer for about five years in a refinery.

My husband has a degree in computer science but no relevant work experience; he is currently selling cars.
Retake IELTS or other English language proficiency test. A higher score will do you well in the pool.

You might want to consider taking the PTE test. It's easier to pass compared to IELTS.
Need help on study resources or guide, reach out below
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gotocourt: 12:00am On May 23
Hello everyone,
I am a graduate of Quantity surveying, 34yrs and single. I've not sat for professional exams. I just have working experience. Do I have chance of getting PR through Express Entry?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nger88: 12:18am On May 23
Please, I am asking this on behalf of my niece. She had HND in business administration and due to lack of job. She started supporting someone that owns a laboratory as a lab assistant. While on the job, the person did on job training for her and she was able to do some things in no time. She was being paid salary every month even though small but paid into her account and she has done it for like 1yrs and 6months. Now the question is, can she apply as a medical lab assistant under the healthcare draw considering the fact that her Undergraduate degree doesn’t align with what she want to claim experience for. Please, I need someone response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tiwor(f): 4:33am On May 23
Prisscindy:

Gcms on its way.
Gckey says reviewing eligibility.
Call centre says application still within the time frame.
Please have you received your Bil/MIL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kcenyimbk: 8:47am On May 23
Profgordons:
See, I don’t know why you have so much documents to upload but make sure what you are having are all important, if not choose the most important ones, I wish I could help you look through the document. Then convert them all to PDF and combine them as a single document for uploading. Use www.ilovepdf.com for this purpose if you don’t have adobepro.
Please for those that got PFLs how long did it take for Ircc to respond?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dauphine: 11:30am On May 23
Gotocourt:
Hello everyone,
I am a graduate of Quantity surveying, 34yrs and single. I've not sat for professional exams. I just have working experience. Do I have chance of getting PR through Express Entry?
Thanks in anticipation

Read from page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sleeknay: 1:17pm On May 23
I just did, please respond. Thanks

Honeysweetest:

Send PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 2:16pm On May 23
@Modash, i notice you sent me an email but i cant see it in my email box. Pls how did you get in touch with WES on phone? I TRIED CALLING THEM BUT NO RESPONSE
modash:

Thanks. I'll try and call them tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by modash(m): 2:47pm On May 23
MoreTech:
@Modash, i notice you sent me an email but i cant see it in my email box. Pls how did you get in touch with WES on phone? I TRIED CALLING THEM BUT NO RESPONSE

I called their number on the website. I've applied over two weeks ago but they still haven't received my documents even though it was submitted electronically. I sent an email also which hasn't been responded for about a week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 5:06pm On May 23
Did they pick up your call because when i called no one responded it was just telling me that all their representatives are busy
modash:

I called their number on the website. I've applied over two weeks ago but they still haven't received my documents even though it was submitted electronically. I sent an email also which hasn't been responded for about a week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Toplady144: 5:06pm On May 23
Do you need IELTS band score of 7.0 and above, PM for an online tutorial. Your 💯 success is guaranteed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by modash(m): 8:45pm On May 23
MoreTech:
Did they pick up your call because when i called no one responded it was just telling me that all their representatives are busy

Yes you have to hang on for like 10 minutes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 9:54pm On May 23
Yes o, i finally spoke with them but the lady that spoke with me does not know when they will release my evaluation report

modash:

Yes you have to hang on for like 10 minutes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by modash(m): 10:00pm On May 23
MoreTech:
Yes o, i finally spoke with them but the lady that spoke with me does not know when they will release my evaluation report

Seems there is no point calling. She couldn't provide me with any useful information as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shukusheka(m): 10:36pm On May 23
If I have OND, HND & Ontario Graduate Certificate all from different schools, and intend to evaluate my certificate through WES for my Express Entry application, Can I evaluate my HND and Ontario Graduate Certificate alone and choose not to evaluate my OND?

I am asking this question because of the difficulties in getting my OND transcript. It has been almost impossible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 11:31pm On May 23
Sleeknay:
I just did, please respond. Thanks

Saw it late because it went to spam.
Have replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jakeroberto(m): 1:04am On May 24
Hi guys,
I need your advice. Do you think I should apply for express entry now? I am currently a student here in Canada. I am not yet through with my studies though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Theflint1(m): 5:03am On May 24
Hello house, say I get an ITA, how many months should my POF be in the account for, and what's the earliest time I can have this money in my account? Do I need to have it in my account before I get ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Harmony63: 8:05am On May 24
Singingbae:

Heyyyy, I’m about to write IELTS by May 25, waiting for my school(Unilorin) to send my certificate to WES. Hoping to enter the pool by June. You can send a pm, so we exchange a number over there? I’ve sent the pm already

Has unilorin sent your transcript?

Because for a month now them never send my own transcript to Wes and it is tiring
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Singingbae(m): 10:25am On May 24
Harmony63:

Has unilorin sent your transcript?

Because for a month now them never send my own transcript to Wes and it is tiring

They’ve finally sent it last week. I used a third party tho (like someone on ground) to do it for me and send through courier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 1:24pm On May 24
Theflint1:
Hello house, say I get an ITA, how many months should my POF be in the account for, and what's the earliest time I can have this money in my account? Do I need to have it in my account before I get ITA?

Six months.

Page one answers questions like this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shankeybee: 1:42pm On May 24
hi all, please what are the possible causes for having 509 estimated CRS points and a drop in points to 379 when i join the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CornOak(m): 3:50pm On May 24
shankeybee:
hi all, please what are the possible causes for having 509 estimated CRS points and a drop in points to 379 when i join the pool

The cause? Probably wrong CRS estimation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Harmony63: 5:56pm On May 24
Singingbae:

They’ve finally sent it last week. I used a third party tho (like someone on ground) to do it for me and send through courier

Same here so hopefully they send mine soon

It's a month already 🥹

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by joejoe3: 10:55pm On May 24
Please I would like to know if the account for proof of fund must be a current account?

I saw it somewhere and was concerned because I have a joint savings account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 1:24am On May 25
joejoe3:
Please I would like to know if the account for proof of fund must be a current account?

I saw it somewhere and was concerned because I have a joint savings account.

Is the joint savings account with your spouse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 1:29am On May 25
Theflint1:

ideally six months but if it’s a gift deed, it could be one week.

However, the VO can ask for a 12 months statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (648) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: Jordyntimi, nikaShow(m), KingDemolah(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.