Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,752 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1104532 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 1:30am On May 25
jakeroberto:
Hi guys,
I need your advice. Do you think I should apply for express entry now? I am currently a student here in Canada. I am not yet through with my studies though.

If you’re eligible and your CRS score is high enough, why not?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 1:56am On May 25
Gotocourt:
Hello everyone,
I am a graduate of Quantity surveying, 34yrs and single. I've not sat for professional exams. I just have working experience. Do I have chance of getting PR through Express Entry?
Thanks in anticipation

Simulate your CRS score based on your information. If you score is high, you stand a chance; otherwise, you have to look for a way to increase your score for e.g. learning French and writing the TEF exam.

And Express entry does not require your professional exams like NIQS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by freshStarz: 2:38pm On May 26
studycenter:
Retake IELTS or other English language proficiency test. A higher score will do you well in the pool.

You might want to consider taking the PTE test. It's easier to pass compared to IELTS.
Need help on study resources or guide, reach out below

What's pte
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by freshStarz: 2:49pm On May 26
Good evening guys

Please I need BCS and TCF exam materials
My WhatsApp number is +2348122821007
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prisscindy(f): 6:16pm On May 26
tiwor:

Hello
Have you received Bil/Mil from them?
Mine is 3months + and we haven't heard anything from ircc

Yes, it came after 5 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 7:49pm On May 26
freshStarz:

What's pte

Read here or Google for more.
studycenter:
No doubt that the PTE core exam is currently the easiest English language proficiency test for Canada and other country's immigration. Compared to IETLS & CELPIP, this is easier. From its shorter tasks to just 3 sections and a shorter exam time plus you get to practice with real exam questions & answers before your test. You should take advantage of this! PTE is still very new and not very popular like IETLS and CELPIP.

We provide the most trusted template there is.
Reach out to us today for a full study pack with direct exam Q&A all inclusive. Reach out here:_08106337690
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by queenfolake: 6:45am On May 27
Goodmorning all,

Please I will like to know if there is a particular score range express entry picks from. For example having a minimum score of 422 and maximum score of 480. Which means this that score above 480 will not be picked for ITA.
Or is there just a minimum score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dauphine: 8:11am On May 27
queenfolake:
Goodmorning all,

Please I will like to know if there is a particular score range express entry picks from. For example having a minimum score of 422 and maximum score of 480. Which means this that score above 480 will not be picked for ITA.
Or is there just a minimum score?

For general draws the highest scores will be picked first. For category based draws, the highest scores will also be picked but this is different because based on the category, the scores can be lower compared to the general draws. Eg general draws cut off (ie the last score picked) can be 520 but a category based draw like French can have a cut-off score of 350. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hAlexandro(m): 8:24am On May 27
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.
can you kindly share materials to Alexshegs@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by queenfolake: 9:27am On May 27
Thank you so much, it does help.

Dauphine:

For general draws the highest scores will be picked first. For category based draws, the highest scores will also be picked but this is different because based on the category, the scores can be lower compared to the general draws. Eg general draws cut off (ie the last score picked) can be 520 but a category based draw like French can have a cut-off score of 350. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayolayemi: 11:51am On May 27
Hi

I just did my IELTS, which my score is not really high and i am planning to re-write but before then i want to enter the pool
My IELTS overall score is 6.5 but when i an trying to enter the pool, it says that i am ineligible

I am not sure if it is due to my score or i am missing something

I plan on re-writing the test but i just want to enter the pool until i can re-write the test

Any help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CornOak(m): 12:16pm On May 27
Ayolayemi:
Hi

I just did my IELTS, which my score is not really high and i am planning to re-write but before then i want to enter the pool
My IELTS overall score is 6.5 but when i an trying to enter the pool, it says that i am ineligible

I am not sure if it is due to my score or i am missing something

I plan on re-writing the test but i just want to enter the pool until i can re-write the test

Any help please

There are several factors that could make your profile ineligible. But first, do you have below 6.0 in any of the IELTS modules?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tiwor(f): 2:10pm On May 27
Prisscindy:

Yes, it came after 5 months
Wow
So happy for you
Ours is 4months now,we haven't heard till now but you have elevated my hope
We should be expecting any moment too
Your PR is on the way in Jesus name.Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Isjaymoh(m): 2:31pm On May 27
lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by modash(m): 9:03pm On May 27
MoreTech:
@Modash, i notice you sent me an email but i cant see it in my email box. Pls how did you get in touch with WES on phone? I TRIED CALLING THEM BUT NO RESPONSE

Please do let me know when WES responds to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gretop86: 9:07pm On May 27
You need to compare the NOC job description for a medical lab assistant vs what your niece currently does as a laboratory assistant. If the description matches and you're able to prove that you have experience in the field, it should not be an issue. However, the years of experience also matters on your CRS score when it comes to express entry. Do you research on these 2 items: NOC job description & years of experience for a good CRS score as well as other CRS factors.

Nger88:
Please, I am asking this on behalf of my niece. She had HND in business administration and due to lack of job. She started supporting someone that owns a laboratory as a lab assistant. While on the job, the person did on job training for her and she was able to do some things in no time. She was being paid salary every month even though small but paid into her account and she has done it for like 1yrs and 6months. Now the question is, can she apply as a medical lab assistant under the healthcare draw considering the fact that her Undergraduate degree doesn’t align with what she want to claim experience for. Please, I need someone response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayolayemi: 8:37am On May 28
No i dont have, i am not sure what the issue might be.
CornOak:

There are several factors that could make your profile ineligible. But first, do you have below 6.0 in any of the IELTS modules?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by joejoe3: 9:46am On May 28
phabulous88:

Is the joint savings account with your spouse?

YEs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by joejoe3: 9:47am On May 28
Please I would like to know if the account for proof of fund must be a current account?

I saw it somewhere and was concerned because I have a joint savings account with my spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 10:05am On May 28
I have spoke with a representative but there is no tangible information
modash:

Please do let me know when WES responds to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 11:16am On May 28
joejoe3:
Please I would like to know if the account for proof of fund must be a current account?

I saw it somewhere and was concerned because I have a joint savings account with my spouse.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html learn to read official pages of IRCC. I saw it some where wont do you any good

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 11:17am On May 28
Isjaymoh:
Good afternoon.

I have been in the express entry pool, pls I need a nomination for Manitoba as I don’t have friends or family in Canada or Manitoba.

I will really appreciate your help or support.

Thank you and God bless
if you think a stranger online will come risk their own status and do arrangee nomination for you instead of their own real relatives. Then mumu should be your middle name 😘

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 4:33pm On May 28
To all Medical Lab Tecnicians seeking to take the ASCP exam, we provide comprehensive prep material for the exam.🤗
Material cover all aspects of the exam listed below:
Haematology, Blood banking, Chemistry, Immunology, Urinalysis, Microbiology, Laboratory Operations...

Included also are reviews, past/recall exam illustrations/questions and answers...all comprehensive to give you a seamless studies.
reach out:_08106337690_
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nger88: 8:18pm On May 28
Only God Knows how long I waited for someone to respond. Thank you so much sir/ma. I will advise accordingly.
gretop86:
You need to compare the NOC job description for a medical lab assistant vs what your niece currently does as a laboratory assistant. If the description matches and you're able to prove that you have experience in the field, it should not be an issue. However, the years of experience also matters on your CRS score when it comes to express entry. Do you research on these 2 items: NOC job description & years of experience for a good CRS score as well as other CRS factors.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 9:17pm On May 28
joejoe3:

YEs

You’re good to go

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 10:25pm On May 28
Please, I just got my IELTS result today, but my ECA is not ready.

Can I create a profile and also include my qualifications (2 or more certificates) without a WES report?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kcenyimbk: 7:16am On May 29
Guys pls how do you guys send passport to Kenya….
I’m a bit confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dauphine: 7:17am On May 29
Bibitayo2:

Can I create a profile and also include my qualifications (2 or more certificates) without a WES report?

No you cannot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamharyo99(m): 8:37am On May 29
Bibitayo2:

I'm facing the same problem
I have a WhatsApp group for people trying to get Into the pool or already in the pool

If you're interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 10:30am On May 29
I have sent you a message.

Thank you.
Iamharyo99:

I'm facing the same problem
I have a WhatsApp group for people trying to get Into the pool or already in the pool

If you're interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 10:32am On May 29
Okay... Thank you
Dauphine:

No you cannot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamharyo99(m): 3:11pm On May 29
freshStarz:
Good evening guys
Please I need BCS and TCF exam materials
My WhatsApp number is +2348122821007

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (648) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: eniola1010(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.