Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg (873 Views)

Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / Abayomi Sofumade Accuses Policeman Of Shooting, Breaking His Leg (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by Mustystrange98: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
I watched a skit by Williams Uchemba where he narrated a funny and realistic incidence.

He said it's a true life story which his mother-in Law told him.

A thief in the UK, Broke into a person's house trying to rob the person. The person who proved to be equal to the task had a struggle with the thief, the thief in an attempt to run upstairs, fell and broke his leg.

The police came and the thief insisted on pressing charges. And he sued the person for breaking his leg while stealing in the person's house.

Understand me please!

The thief sued the person he was trying to rob for breaking his leg in the person's house.

They went to court and the thief won the case and the person was told to pay a compensation to the thief.

Strange and perplexing. The world has come to an end;not coming to an end

In my house!. You came to rob me and in a bid to defend myself you broke your leg. You sued me for breaking your leg, and you won and I paid you compensation.

Please wake me up. "I'm dreaming!"

What's your taught friends? Could it be real?
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by chatinent: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
It's totally crazy.

On what grounds were the charges?
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by Stephen0mozzy: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
They have weird obsessions and subsequent misinterpretation about rights o'er there. Those people can sue anyone or anything
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by hisexcellency34: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Your spellings is giving me serious stomach ache
Armed rubber

1 Like

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by fourboys: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by Mustystrange98: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Your spellings is giving me serious stomach ache
Armed rubber
its an error while I was retyping
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mustystrange98:
I watched a skit by Williams Uchemba where he narrated a funny and realistic incidence.

He said it's a true life story which his mother-in Law told him.

A thief in the UK, Broke into a person's house trying to rob the person. The person who proved to be equal to the task had a struggle with the thief, the thief in an attempt to run upstairs, fell and broke his leg.

The police came and the thief insisted on pressing charges. And he sued the person for breaking his leg while stealing in the person's house.

Understand me please!

The thief sued the person he was trying to rob for breaking his leg in the person's house.

They went to court and the thief won the case and the person was told to pay a compensation to the thief.

Strange and perplexing. The world has come to an end;not coming to an end

In my house!. You came to rob me and in a bid to defend myself you broke your leg. You sued me for breaking your leg, and you won and I paid you compensation.

Please wake me up. "I'm dreaming!"

What's your taught friends? Could it be real?
There is no way this kind of story will not make the news in the UK.

1 Like

Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by olusegununini8: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
sad
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by gentleman82: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rob For Breaking His Leg by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual / My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 / Video: Zimbabwean Millionaire Pays Poor Zimbabweans $40,000 Or A New Car To Chop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.