Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Travel Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travel Plans (1624 Views)

Network Glitch At MMA Disrupt Passengers' Travel Plans (photos) / Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Travel Plans by Theunderman: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hello travellers,
I am a recent graduate, and I am having plans of leaving this country one day. I currently admire Canada as the place am lead to go. I intend applying for a work study visa mainly for masters , as I also have intentions of having a residency over there. Pls which other country can one achieve this , and also what advice will you give to help me achieve my goal.
Re: My Travel Plans by Ayomide25(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Stick to your Canada bro

1 Like

Re: My Travel Plans by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 03, 2021
If not for language barrier my love for this countries knows no bound .. The Netherlands , Norway, Finland, south Korea ..
Re: My Travel Plans by Samken2: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
How can I apply for Canadian student visa from Nigeria
Re: My Travel Plans by Spainever: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Samken2:
How can I apply for Canadian student visa from Nigeria
? The first step is to apply for admission in Canadian university. From there you gather docs and apply for visa
Re: My Travel Plans by BigDawsNet: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2021
Theunderman:
Hello travellers,
I am a recent graduate, and I am having plans of leaving this country one day. I currently admire Canada as the place am lead to go. I intend applying for a work study visa mainly for masters , as I also have intentions of having a residency over there. Pls which other country can one achieve this , and also what advice will you give to help me achieve my goal.

Try Germany
Re: My Travel Plans by Theunderman: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Try Germany
Ok thanks, how is life in Germany,
Re: My Travel Plans by BigDawsNet: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Theunderman:

Ok thanks, how is life in Germany,

Never visited Germany
But I sure have couple of based relatives

It's a very nice country
Very cold
Good economy
And very low unemployment
With the right skills...you will earn very nicely...
Relocate legally if you want to stay in Germany or else...you will have to hide Everytime
The culture is wonderful

1 Like

Re: My Travel Plans by Theunderman: 5:17am On Nov 05, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Never visited Germany
But I sure have couple of based relatives

It's a very nice country
Very cold
Good economy
And very low unemployment
With the right skills...you will earn very nicely...
Relocate legally if you want to stay in Germany or else...you will have to hide Everytime
The culture is wonderful
Thanks for this, I will look into it
Re: My Travel Plans by mystkk(f): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2021
North Cyprus is not as bad as people claim. And you can start your relocation from countries that are easier to relocate to before you cross to dream land o

Re: My Travel Plans by Stanchem029: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
Always process your documents yourself

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

1 Like

Re: My Travel Plans by Gentleman001: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Spainever:
? The first step is to apply for admission in Canadian university. From there you gather docs and apply for visa
Please, can a graduate with 2.2 apply for a master in Canada ?
Re: My Travel Plans by Spider20: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gentleman001:

Yes Bro
Re: My Travel Plans by Limassol(m): 12:58am On Nov 07, 2021
mystkk:
North Cyprus is not as bad as people claim. And you can start your relocation from countries that are easier to relocate to before you cross to dream land o

I doubt you know what you are talking about. angry

1 Like

Re: My Travel Plans by Ayomide25(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Gentleman001:

Go for PGD to be on a safer side to avoid denial o
Re: My Travel Plans by GeneralDae: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
mystkk:
Another Agent. Why North Cyprus of all places? A country only recognized by Turkey.
Re: My Travel Plans by Osun4u: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Hey guys ,please I'm actually applying for MSc in one of the Australian universities, so wanted to ask if anyone knows how many days they follow up with their Proof of fund/account statement......like I learnt that UK is 29days,but confused on that of Australia

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South America Series:beautiful Uruguayan Cities(photos, Video) / Brazil Tourist Visa, Account Statement / Institute Of Commercial Management (ICM) United Kingdom (UK) Now Issues Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.