Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) (42711 Views)

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Where's my baby?

Let's go to MARS.
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is what people do for their wives everyday without posting it online...
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Wahalaperson: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
While the side guy chopping the woman will just be smiling in one corner wink
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Mryacks: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
fasho01:
Only he and her knows what she must have endured to deserve it

Exactly....on the flip side of the story!

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
There are still good husbands,just that they are very rare.Redpillers come and see

how does buying cars for your wife automatically make you a good husband? people that beat and like to control their wives dont buy them cars? do you know how many he has bought for side chicks?

The only thing you can judge from this is that the man probably has money and the only thing we can judge from this is that a good husband to you is a man with money!! With due respect (not that the thought process displayed here deserves any) but thats the problem with many of you women, you make a lot of noise about liberated and independent but at the end of the day your brains are not bigger than a peanut. this is why many of you choose wrong husbands, you lose your brains and ability to think once money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by iPresh4s(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good women are good
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by BBBmall25: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala rule 2
u be ifot!
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by donhackaz: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
There are still good husbands,just that they are very rare.Redpillers come and see
Which one are you?
Good or bad wife
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by IamAsiri: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:

Who told you that he is one? You sort of assumed because he bought 2 cars for his wife? grin
And you also believe that those who haven't bought for their wives are bad husbands right?

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Ykc2(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Woman becareful no be all of your friends happy for you ooh
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by EndRape2(f): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Most Nairaland boys will not like this news, instead of them to go for deliverance of poverty ,and pray for God to bless them, they will be here with their poverty life, shouting do not give women money , let her go and work for her money, even Bible says a man that can not provide for his house hold is worse than an Infidel, if you can not provide for your household you need deliverance and help.

TMSMedia:
Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man gifted his wife two cars on their 8th wedding anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsqK80rddT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVaFYEB00Ks
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man gifted his wife two cars on their 8th wedding anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsqK80rddT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVaFYEB00Ks

She didn't release sex video,twerk on the internet,dress half baked on the internet to get a good husband like this man.

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala rule 2
undecided ogbeni go and sit down joor any small thing lalastiklala rule 2 like a kindergarten pupil whose classmate collected her sweet and calling for help from the class teacher. Who has that yen yen yen kid meme again jarey angry help me knack this future with it so it can keep shut tomorrow angry
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Legendoo: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
EndRape2:
Most Nairaland boys will not like this news, instead of them to go for deliverance of poverty ,and pray for God to bless them, they will be here with their poverty life, shouting do not give women money , let her go and work for her money, even Bible says a man that can not provide for his house hold is worse than an Infidel, if you can not provide for your household you need deliverance and help.

Household not entitled leeches called girlfriend that want wifey treatment without adding any meaningful thing to your life
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
donhackaz:

Which one are you?
Good or bad wife
She's non. Na person wey dem don marry we go judge whether na good or bad wife grin. This one is nil grin
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hope they are electric cars we don't need more pollutants on our roads.
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
me too
Davash222:

I'm allergic to their foolishness.
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
tooth4tooth:
Misplaced priority undecided Is he going to divide her into two
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Harwdworking in Bed alone you mean cuz na wetin most got to offer only be that
lessonotes:
Beautiful, every hard working loyal wife deserves more.

Lawyers, download the lawyers job app - https://www.nairaland.com/6830072/lawyer-jobs-nigeria
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Candidlady:
To my future husband
idont want cars
get me a wardrop full of footwears cp3/lebron/damienL
Feminist dey marry?
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Midas01: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
At least there are few good women... There are absolutely no good men anywhere. Just Senseless men everywhere.
dapolaw:
There are still few good women out there, just few of them though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

Davash222 is just a natural dumb guy, his insanity is behind is constituting nuisance on public forum

all those kids with 20mb operamini bonus have infiltrate this once sane forum. if I've my way his likes will be useful only for experiment in the lab

All this for what?
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
What does the husband do for a living?
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by dapolaw(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Don't generalized, just say the ones you have around you are absolutely not good and senseless.

Midas01:
At least there are few good women... There are absolutely no good men anywhere. Just Senseless men everywhere.
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
chatinent:
Nice.

Anything for a good wife is acceptable. I'd buy Jupiter for mine.

That's good.

Ubunja might tag you a simp though. I understand he is single, dejected bitter, gay, lonely and old. grin
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Digmygold:

That's good.

Ubunja might tag you a simp though. I understand he is single, dejected bitter, gay, lonely and old. grin

He should find a shortcut to hell!

I don't care about his frustrations!

He hasn't seen half of what I have gone through..and he can never be as real, alpha, and sensible as I am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by stayclearofme: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala rule 2
Lol nor be only Lalasticlala na snake eater you for call. Rule 2 Kii you there! Who cares about ban? Is commenting on NL paying my bills? If I get banned I will still come back to tell you the truth because you are the number one hypocrite on this forum. Future is female my ass!
Lalasticlala rule 100
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

All this for what?

for abusing a whole tribe because of few individuals and for pouring his frustration on everyone here

beat that!
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Kpobaridaniel(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is this not Tiwa Savages Cheating mate? #theman
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by stayclearofme: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilX:

Na u go tire...

Lalasticlala rule 100
Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.