Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack (22121 Views)

Magboro Communities Threaten To Boycott Ogun LG Polls Over Dredgers' Activities / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Masterkernel1: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
ivolt:
Anyone with a brain wouldn't believe this report from Sahara fake news.
Herdsmen don't write letters.
They attack and flee.

You're right. To show how wise you're, since the report is false, take your parents and your entire family to that location within the said time.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by shedy03(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
How did we get here
Ask Tinubu, lol.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Myself2(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
I wonder why the Fulani herdsmen are not writing letters to communities in Anambra or Imo state and threading them attacks
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by NorthernersSuck: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
How did we get here

See Yoruba man asking an igbo boy like me a question, your Question must be answered by the Fulanis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by NorthernersSuck: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moferere:
Na where dem go meet their Waterloo be this

Afonja, keep on consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by ThatFairGuy: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm cool, patiently waiting for whose Power pass between our gallant officers and Ipob Terrorists during the course of Anambra election
Davash222:

ore mi, bawo ni?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by kodewrita(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
This just highlights the plight of Nigerians living in rural settings. Fellow Yoruba in big cities will only scream on social media (like me) and move on with their lives. This is not limited to the Yoruba.

In general, as a country, we are unable to empathize with people more than 50km away from us. Out of sight will always be out of mind.

Hopefully the community's in a position to protect itself otherwise this calls for interested Yoruba to go harden the communities against attack.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Davash222(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I'm cool, patiently waiting for whose Power pass between our gallant officers and Ipob Terrorists during the course of Anambra election
Stay tuned, then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by BeardedMeat(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moferere:
You mean those crying babies would do jack? grin

Any such attempt will have the fiercest python gyration in history grin
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
All the villagers should contribute 3k each and buy AK47s
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Badonasty(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Security agencies won’t look into this until the villages are decimated
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by UnabashedIPOB: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
kponkedenge:
No matter the kind of intel the Nigerian security forces gets pertaining to Fulani, they don't lift a pin....see the train bombing....with all the intel, what did they do?

Nigeria is the only county in the world that have foreign terrorist actively operating in their country and killing their citizens.... and the government acts like it's normal.... almost as if they are in support of it.

They only act whenever the intel involves IPOB, Biafra agitators and Sunday Igboho.

I can't agree more. But the irony is that the victims of these attacks and abusive treatments would turn around and support their oppressors. They would be on their knees begging for harsher punishment. No be Fulani juju be dat?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by EdwardRandy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Amatarasha:
My people yoruba please no matter what don't attack the Fulanis because they don't forgive like we all.know , let's apply wisdom and allow our strong and old elders like tinibu, alhaji sheik musa afamed, akintoye to fight for us. Let's allow them have our land than lose our lives like d Igbos.We are not cowards, We are wise ,we are sophiscated and we are clever than the yeasterners.
Sarcasm cheesy
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Abujason: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
I THOUGHT ESN AND IPOB ARE THE PROBLEMS OF SOUTHWEST. YEYE PEOPLE. NO BE UNA DEY REJOICE ABOUT DSS, POLICE AND ARMY KILLING INNOCENT IGBOS. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. UNA OWN JUST DEY START OOO.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by ScamHunter: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

That's great. The military against just the IPOB in the East, while ragtag herdsmen send you on exile. Respect who respect is due na

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by NorthernersSuck: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
shigishege:
I know it's this kind of things that make Igbo an endangered species in nigeria

This mumu dirty Afonja still dey call igbo name, even in his death time

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by NorthernersSuck: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
dasparrow:
On a serious note Nigerians, let us call for a referendum and split this country before it becomes too late. Don't wait until you are in IDP camps before you ask for referendum. Be wise!

Oga na lie oooo, una dey remember split of Nigeria when ever the Yorubas are threatened
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by atiku07(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Insecurity:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-send-message-oyo-communities-threaten-attack-within-seven-days

same modus operandi attack the prisons release prisoners then start serial attacks lol grin grin grin u gerrit ? if u dont gerrit forget about it

NW Done

NE Done

SE Done

NC Done

SW....... in progresss

it is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Conrod: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moferere:
STORY, when you're done with EPL and LALIGA.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Adakintroy: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jesus Christ saves me and am a chronic christains. But I don't play with this Muslims. They are crystally pure honest and brutal.

Son i say Let everyone put their axe down. We are all sons Abraham.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
This thread is for piggiddiottts to masturbate on as if their homeland, the yeast, is not already governed by anarchists... grin
always scared of igbos

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Makinde will not take this seriously.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Afonja cone head miscreants in trouble! cheesy

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by ablejesus26(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja are busy Masturbating on SE news while their region is under siege by Fulani terrorist....

I know this news gives your cursed taquiya soul joy
Your bororo brethren have made you proud right?
Cursed bororo grass eating demon from the hell of futa-djalon ��

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Amatarasha:
Rejoice Fulani

Don't shoot ipob, I have no suger cane and groundnut on me
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Send Message To Oyo Communities, Threaten Attack by yusluvad(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
No cause for alarm.

Yorubas and Fulanis are one. There's nothing wrong for brothers to write a letter to their brothers informing them of their arrival.

God bless Omoluabis!

Fulani AMAKA!
You just post rubbish at all time, to make jest of serious, bad, and terrifying situations just for cheap likes. That's very inhuman and immature of an adult like you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Agents Flog Diligent Worker In Ondo (Video) / See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode / Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.