Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Medical Student In Viral Dance Video Reacts To Alleged Expulsion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Medical Student In Viral Dance Video Reacts To Alleged Expulsion (361 Views)

Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Student In Viral Dance Video Reacts To Alleged Expulsion by Cuterboy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
–Mirabel, a young female medical student of UNN has reacted to the news that she was expelled after her twerk video went viral

A video of Mirabel dancing and twerking in front of the girls’ hostel in the university had gone viral a couple of days ago. It was a dance competition and the winner was to go home with 30k….she won!

However, the events that followed took a different turn when the dean of the faculty saw the video. He promised(in a new video) to ensure that the said girl is not only expelled but that she will also be prosecuted.

In his words, he said:

“She will be prosecuted for destroying humanity, for destroying womanhood and for bringing the name of the school down, I will make sure that she’s prosecuted”

Reacting to the video, Mirabel took to her Instagram page to address the issue once and for all, read her post below…

It is no news that a female UNN student was expelled from UNN after supposedly stripping to win 10k in a dance competition.
Well, I am that student. Normally I would let this slide because I am not clout chasing and I owe no one an explanation, but, am tired of seeing different fake news on the story and at this moment, I feel it is pertinent to address this issue publicly. This is the real story behind it all.
My name is Mirabel, a medical student of UNN. On the 28th, October 2021, there was an awareness for a concert in the school. Awareness is what people do almost everytime and what comes with it is usually a dance competition and that day, we were competing for 30k. I happened to be one of the contenders. I have watched a lot of girls compete in the past and what they wore was nothing better than mine. It was equivalent to what I wore and sometimes worse, because after all, we feel we are dancing in front of our fellow females, but then I feel the amount I made was the reason for the video going viral.
The Dean of Student Affairs got hold of the video and I really do not know what they told him about me that made him rage in so much anger and also to make the decision to expel me.
Here are the points am trying to make...

Read more here: https://9jabeat.com/medical-student-in-viral-dance-video-reacts-to-alleged-expulsion/

Re: Medical Student In Viral Dance Video Reacts To Alleged Expulsion by Hezzyluv: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
This potential doctor tire me.

1 Like

Re: Medical Student In Viral Dance Video Reacts To Alleged Expulsion by HEAVEN4444: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant Host 9th Edition, Unveils 19 Contestants For Final / Queen Of ASO  To Represent Nigeria At Miss Jungle International Beauty Pageant / It Is Disrespectful To Call People Out On Social Media - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.