Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 (21303 Views)

PHOTOS: Festus Keyamo, Ngige In First Official Duty Together / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by poiZon: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Godada:

I expected better from Soludo. That was unnecessary and downright mudslinging.

I liked how Andy handled the matter.

I expected Soludo to have spent more time on how he was gonna to change the architecture of Anambra.
No be only architecture, na the biology of awka
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by CoolAmbience(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Numerouno94:
It's no news in Anambra that Chris was involved. Dnt knw if Andy was.

And who was Chris in the political arena, as of that time, without Andy, who worked in the Villa with Obasanjo?

Do you know why they brought Ngige into power? Do you know Ngige's Deputy who was part of the grand plan, and who was to replace Ngige?

My guy, make we leave matter....
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by InvertedHammer: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2021
/
The only thing I found funny is that Andy Uba doesn't even know why he wants to be the Governor.

/
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Andy Uba is a criminal and should never be allowed into the Anambra State government House.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2021
yyba:
Andy uba the next governor of anambra state please don't mind soludu he has nothing to offer to anambra state.

You deserve 24 lashes of the cane.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:46am On Nov 02, 2021
anambraamaka:
He didn't though, it was his brother, Chris Uba

You are naive. He was the sponsor. His brother was just the foot soldier.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2021
lexy2014:

All these things aren't necessary. Really disappointed in soludo especially. They were attacking each other instead of discussing programmes and manifesto

Keep quiet. It's very important that the people know the character of the candidates.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Godada:

I expected Soludo to have spent more time on how he was gonna to change the architecture of Anambra.

So you don't think it's important that the people know that a candidate for Governor is a criminal
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Numerouno94:
It's no news in Anambra that Chris was involved. Dnt knw if Andy was.

Andy was the main man running things behind the scenes.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Ykc2:
that's why mugu like you voted buhari inn without thinking about his past.if nigeria is let's say America uba will still be serving his life sentence

Exactly.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:56am On Nov 02, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Chris did it

Stop being naive. Chris was just the foot soldier. Andy Uba was the main main running things behind the scenes.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2021
tnerro1:
I tot soludo was a learned technocrat, instead he jumped in the gutters with Andy to fight dirty and now we don’t know who is mad and who is not

Keep quiet. The people need to know that Andy Uba is a criminal.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2021
seunayantokun:

Yes you're right. Andy is not Chris. He was a quiet unassuming guy working for Obasanjo in Aso Rock at the time. Only God and him know if he wasn't involved. But then, the Ubas were very powerful.

Nigerians and naivety. Andy was the main guy running things behind the scenes.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by executive12: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Charly68:
I think Chris Ubah is different from Andy Ubah ..this man has been a fine gentleman all along ..politicians know the truth but they love black mailing ...

I just hope a naive person like you would not be voting that day. God forbid Andy Uba getting the Governorship seat.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by MacANDIES: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2021
yyba:
Andy uba the next governor of anambra state please don't mind soludu he has nothing to offer to anambra state.

The next governor of gini?
Na poverty/poor mindedness like this keep this country where it is today.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 02, 2021
That should still be damaging to a politician's in any sane society. But this is Nigeria where well known criminals and terrorists can be elected (or rigged) into office and nothing would happen.
Senator Ndume of Borno state has been caught on at least 2 occasions hiding Boko Haram commanders in his home, yet he remains a senator and even held position of leadership in the Senate at one time.
Serving Senator Abaribe of Abia state stood surety for the leader of a proscribed terrorist group IPOB.
anambraamaka:
He didn't though, it was his brother, Chris Uba
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 02, 2021
To be fair, Obasanjo was the person who kidnapped Gov. Chris Ngige.
Andy Uba and his brother were Obasanjo loyalists so may be guilty by association although it may be possible that they had no involvement.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by seunayantokun(m): 3:47am On Nov 02, 2021
executive12:

Nigerians and naivety. Andy was the main guy running things behind the scenes.

Reason and not emotion. He could only be suspected to have been involved due to his position, and 'good character' which could very well serve as a cover, but no established evidence in that direction. So, until that is done, it will always be a suspicion and he will always defend himself.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by kingjoe(m): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
it was Andy UBA that started it all, when he claimed to be the one that gave Soludo CBN Job. How on earth would a house boy appoint a CBN governor?
you guys should stop talking like politicians.we all know how it started.
When Obasanjo went to America for a conference.andy hosted him instead of him going to a hotel or Nigeria's building.
Obasanjo was pleased with his hospitality and organized way his mansion was being run.
Obasanjo then invited him to come and organize his own house in aso rock including selection of clothes he will wear and food.
Infact he endeared himself to obj as he couldn't understand how a rich man could be that humble and intelligent and organized.
The rest is history
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2021
kingjoe:
you guys should stop talking like politicians.we all know how it started.
When Obasanjo went to America for a conference.andy hosted him instead of him going to a hotel or Nigeria's building.
Obasanjo was pleased with his hospitality and organized way his mansion was being run.
Obasanjo then invited him to come and organize his own house in aso rock including selection of clothes he will wear and food.
Infact he endeared himself to obj as he couldn't understand how a rich man could be that humble and intelligent and organized.
The rest is history
At least, you have admitted that he was OBJ houseboy. Rich man indeed, What was his Job in USA?
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Hangulsaram: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Godada:

This is the reason why we never progress, we always don’t like to talk about the past/ history and that’s why things never change. We embrace the ugly past. The people involved in that incident should near governance any more but here u are talking about someone who reminded us about it.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Subsea101: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Lol, he has nothing to offer abi? I see everyone with this opinion as very selfish, just because of the little gain you might get when Andy steps in, that's why you're ready to mortgage our future and that of our little ones because of rubbish.
How do you even compare both men?? They are not in the same class, in achievements, intellectually, exposure etc.
Andy's home is very close to mine in our home town, but even as a senator, what development has he attracted to his hometown, talk more of his LGA or State.. NOTHING!!!
Oga go and sit your ass down, and stop being sentimental

yyba:
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Subsea101: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Stop embarrassing yourself in public, so you mean you can't pick calls while you're outside the shores of the country?? He serves the president, so the odds are extremely high that he was with the president at the time outside Nigeria.

Let's learn to criticize objectively...

Meanwhile, Uba has nothing to offer, Soludo is a better option

Chukazu:
You were out of the country and you still took the call to Mr. President?
Only you? shocked
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by sonofElElyon: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2021
executive12:

Stop being naive. Chris was just the foot soldier. Andy Uba was the main main running things behind the scenes.

Silly goose.. what evidence do you have? Making baseless assumptions and assertions without adducing evidence.
Everyone knows that the brothers had running battles in the past and don't see eye to eye on several issues.. Chris Uba even sued Andy at some point...

https://dailynigerian.com/climax-for-the-uba-brothers-feud-as-chris-floors-andy-at-supreme-court/

Andy Uba could never have supported his brother's crude methods of kidnapping Ngige even if he didn't like the then governor..

p.s. I am not interested in the forthcoming election neither do I have a preferred candidate.. just analysing the news
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by tnerro1(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2021
executive12:

Keep quiet. The people need to know that Andy Uba is a criminal.

and you think they don’t know already? Tell the people what u will do for them, they already know he is a criminal
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by matm: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2021
I am yet to hear what Soludo will do for Anambra people 4 days to d election .Civil servents who voted in Obiano for 2nd term have not gotten any promise from him.
Does it mean he has no leadership plan or what
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2021
matm:
I am yet to hear what Soludo will do for Anambra people 4 days to d election .Civil servents who voted in Obiano for 2nd term have not gotten any promise from him.
Does it mean he has no leadership plan or what
His manifesto is online,Google it,it's only you that claim not to have read it
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Popesuccess(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
They are on the same party but not on the same page.
Ok o. Because i am wondering how Ngige will campaign for a man that did such evil to him
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by lexy2014: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2021
executive12:

Keep quiet. It's very important that the people know the character of the candidates.

I haven't kept quiet. What are u going to do about it?

All these things aren't necessary. Really disappointed in soludo especially. They were attacking each other instead of discussing programmes and manifesto
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by basadenet: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Prof. Charles soludo with his wealth of experience will be a good governor of Anambra if elected.
Re: Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003 by Chukazu: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Subsea101:
Stop embarrassing yourself in public, so you mean you can't pick calls while you're outside the shores of the country?? He serves the president, so the odds are extremely high that he was with the president at the time outside Nigeria.

Let's learn to criticize objectively...

Meanwhile, Uba has nothing to offer, Soludo is a better option

You be mumu!
He said "I took the call" to mr President, how can he be in the abroad and take call to Mr president?
And don't even tell me it's not what he meant to say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections / Reps Pass 13 Bills In 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.