Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services (49273 Views)

Lagos Begins Deconstruction Of Three Structures On Ikoyi Building Collapse Site / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by BouquiLake: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
1st query on the purported letter... Was the letter not enveloped? I can print a letter today and backdateto 2016 sef.

Secondly, Was the letter nit delivered to the client?

CryptoClub2018:

https://punchng.com/ikoyi-building-collapse-why-we-withdrew-further-services-construction-company/

5 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Sayelabola(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pictures, please?
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by adisaigbo1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
A name written in gold is better than compromising standards for quick gains!!!

Well done Prowess Engineering Ltd

4 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by yahmohy27: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
How sure are we this was not written today today?

6 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by corbanstevee: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Very true ooo
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fowl ynash dey open
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Many issues all in one building. Compromised building materials and altered building plan.

Cos of greed.
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Driggs:
People for island dey get mind sha..

una go build building on water, still dey make am 21 storeys?

Dubai weyn una dey copy na desert and hard sand..

Make una dash the money to charity!

much of modern day dubai is reclaimed land. it is not whether it is built on reclaimed land that is the problem, the problem is the Nigerian mindset of "we go manage am" and cutting corners.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Ouchbabe(f): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Integrity of the highest order. Prowess withdrew their services despite how much money that was involved.
Kudos to them

4 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Timekeeper: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
sad
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Integrity of the highest order. Prowess withdrew their services despite how much money that was involved.
Kudos to them

Thats the 1st thing that crossed my mind, how admirable!!!

1 Like

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by NigeriaEngineer(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thank you prowess Engineering for this clarity. I respect your professionalism and thank God for the documentation.

I am so happy that there are still engineering firms who will not sell their integrity even for gold.

It is glaring that the covetousness of the client has led to the collapse of the building.

With this letter, it is evident that the building has shown some sign of failure in the early stage before the eventual collapse.

When everyone does right, everything will surely go right.

4 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by PROPEACE: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Scamperlee(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chai! Those that survived from the incident no fit they normal again.
Well, if there is life, there is hope though

1 Like

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by PROPEACE: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Driggs:
People for island dey get mind sha..

una go build building on water, still dey make am 21 storeys?

Dubai weyn una dey copy na desert and hard sand..

Make una dash the money to charity!
You clearly don't understand engineering. No matter how unstable the ground, with the appropriate foundation, the building will stand.

10 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by PROPEACE: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
hardywaltz:
Let's hope the letter wasn't backdated because there's no acknowledgment stamp on the letter.

So, we don't know when it was written, it could be in 2020 or 1hour (today) after the collapse.
You are sound man! I asked the same question.

5 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Thoughty2(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Never leave ur building project in the hands of a yoruba man. They are just wack.

Imagine the disaster caused by a yoruba contractor. I'm tired of these people.

In other words, few days to go. Remember, Anambra is a done deal. Soludo - solution
Professor Chukwuma Soludo for Governor of Anambra state. Nkea bu nke anyi! Be anyi kanyi n'azo!

Hatred will not consume you. Say Amen!

10 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Jorge91: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

https://punchng.com/ikoyi-building-collapse-why-we-withdrew-further-services-construction-company/
This thing is simple logic, you cannot use the building foundation of 2 storey building to build 5 storey or more, it does not happen, I think that was why this company distanced themselves when they saw things were not going as planned.
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by tfelicityk(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is a good construction engineering company...
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Never leave ur building project in the hands of a yoruba man. They are just wack.

In other words, few days to go. Remember, Anambra is a done deal. Soludo - solution
Professor Chukwuma Soludo for Governor of Anambra state. Nkea bu nke anyi! Be anyi kanyi n'azo!

Igbo and their Nnamdi KANU stupidity pro max, this is the kind that applaud ugm months back but tagged them Fulani when zoo army is killing them like rat

you people brain are just somehow, very anyhow tribe

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Ouchbabe(f): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=perambulator post=107252119]

Thats the 1st thing that crossed my mind, how admirable!!![/quote
Very good of them.Good name is better than riches.
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Lamasta(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

Tribal bigot very disgusting somebody

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by hahn(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Like all those people that keep telling explorers that they can build a N200m house with N60m grin

2 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
More businesses next to Prowess Engineering with this advancement. accolades to them.
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Oduclemz: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Any build above 3rd floor, contract Julius berger or you are tempting death

6 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by 27Pushing30: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Where is the acknowledged copy?

Without acknowledged copy then it’s all farcical

2 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Tberry01(f): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
This country self

I sell Quality and Affordable Unisex Footwares, Female Wears & Quality Human Hair

Check my signature
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by 27Pushing30: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
BouquiLake:
1st query on the purported letter... Was the letter not enveloped? I can print a letter today and backdateto 2016 sef.

Secondly, Was the letter nit delivered to the client?

Exactly ... in the business world acknowledgement copy is sacrosanct.

4 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by free2ryhme: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

You deserve an e-slap for this statement undecided

9 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by gulfer: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
27Pushing30:

Exactly ... in the business world acknowledgement copy is sacrosanct.
That's a file copy, records will show when the letter was sent as well as their last day on site na cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

This company too get sense

They completely covered themselves and cleared their name from any future disasters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) / Landlord Puts Up Tenant’s Underwear For Auction For Owing Him Rent (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.