Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services (49277 Views)

Lagos Begins Deconstruction Of Three Structures On Ikoyi Building Collapse Site / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by RodgersAkpafu: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
hardywaltz:
Let's hope the letter wasn't backdated because there's no acknowledgment stamp on the letter.

So, we don't know when it was written, it could be in 2020 or 1hour (today) after the collapse.
This is a good observation
Investigation is needed
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Kobicove(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
hardywaltz:
Let's hope the letter wasn't backdated because there's no acknowledgment stamp on the letter.

So, we don't know when it was written, it could be in 2020 or 1hour (today) after the collapse.

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by rezzy: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
gulfer:
So what are you still doing using 080, abi good things no hungry your family ni werey somebodi angry angry angry angry

I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by iPresh4s(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
People do not value integrity these days
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Gee64: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is the consequence of exam malpractices in schools where we end up producing fake professionals.

The structures set up by the whites in Lagos years back are still standing.
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Makinaki: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Never leave ur building project in the hands of a yoruba man. They are just wack.

Imagine the disaster caused by a yoruba contractor. I'm tired of these people.

In other words, few days to go. Remember, Anambra is a done deal. Soludo - solution
Professor Chukwuma Soludo for Governor of Anambra state. Nkea bu nke anyi! Be anyi kanyi n'azo!

Wow, just wow! You, dear boy, are proof that racists & tribalists are truly small brained creatures. Has it occurred to your tiny brain that your hero, Soludo, was in fact brought into limelight via his appointment as CBN Governor by Olusegun Obasanjo?

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by micronut(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oga oo.

See video of the owner Femi Osibona talking about project on TVC news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5WmUuzSIoo
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by rayval(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Never leave ur building project in the hands of a yoruba man. They are just wack.

In other words, few days to go. Remember, Anambra is a done deal. Soludo - solution
Professor Chukwuma Soludo for Governor of Anambra state. Nkea bu nke anyi! Be anyi kanyi n'azo!

Hahahahahah���.. They call themselves Engineers... They can build anything

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Kokaine(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
hardywaltz:

they know the legal consequences of forging a letter like this.

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Benediction777: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

CHANGE YOUR MINDSET AND STOP BEING TRIBALISTIC FUUUU!!!

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by sorepco(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
U fool. Wetin yoruba do u?

SensualMan1:

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Benediction777: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Makinaki:

Wow, just wow! You, dear boy, are proof that racists & tribalists are truly small brained creatures. Has it occurred to your tiny brain that your hero, Soludo, was in fact brought into limelight via his appointment as CBN Governor by Olusegun Obasanjo?
PLEASE HELP ME TELL DAT BRAINLESS LITTLE SCUM!!!

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

People like you are the reason why we are not in peace in this country. A building collapse you are already making it a tribal sentiments. You have problem!

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Thebraveman: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Nosayer: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm so glad nobody replied the tribal idiot who commented on the first page by insulting his entire tribe. It's a sign that we're indeed maturing.

The Nigeria of today both its good sides and the bad sides are made up of all the ethnic groups. No single ethnic group is responsible for the good or the bad things in Nigeria today.

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Curious345: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sad..
Tinubu may be the owner of that company..

And sanwoolu should resign and be arrested immediately
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Aremu01(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

You can NEVER go far in life with this mentality

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by waldigit: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

I am sure this one has never left rural Biafra all his life.

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by 27Pushing30: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
gulfer:
That's a file copy, records will show when the letter was sent as well as their last day on site na cool cool cool cool cool

Records at site mean nothing ... indeed many companies sub-contract jobs to other firms who do the work for them .

I really do not care about this issue at hand sha

All I noted was the copy I’m seeing is not convincing in anyway way
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by sojiooo1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lagos building approval should now becoming from the state government. Even in a corrupted Nigeria, state government will be unbiased to determine the type of building that should bw build on a land terrace. This will prevent this type of recurrenence or we should just expect more
Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Sonyboom765: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
How a foolish tribe churn out lunatics like you daily must truly be divine. May it never be well with each n every member of your tribe, home, abroad, dead, alive n unborn.

SensualMan1:

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Newton85: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

You're right my brother. We should rather leave our building projects in the hands of Eboes who have successfully made Ariaria market the world's dirtiest pigsty.

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by hardon1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Once a building will go more that one floor (ground floor), even if na just upstair, cutting corners is suicidal

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by adenigga(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:

You are...........

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by mastermaestro(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
BouquiLake:
1st query on the purported letter... Was the letter not enveloped? I can print a letter today and backdateto 2016 sef.

Secondly, Was the letter nit delivered to the client?

Stop forming detective. Standard companies always file at least a copy of every business correspondence. You think everyone operates a kiosk system. sad

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by mastermaestro(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
yahmohy27:
How sure are we this was not written today today?

Oga, we are not talking about a kiosk. How do you think companies operate? Word of mouth? There are storages where copies of sent and received letters are safely kept. sad

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by AmazingELixir: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
kaludestiny10:
Jesu, imagine adding 16 storey building to a foundation of 4 storey building. Why will the structure not collapse.

So you cannot read and understand....did the report anywhere state the building was designed for 4 floors only..

The consultant only stated that they couldn't guarantee the integrity of the building after the 4th floor.

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by Phraences: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonyboom765:
How a foolish tribe churn out lunatics like you daily must truly be divine. May it never be well with each n every member of your tribe, home, abroad, dead, alive n unborn.

Birds of a feather.

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by wallrichy: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
What's that got to do with the situation on ground. Some Ibos are just haters and sadists.....God help you guys from the East from your self inflicted hatred and bitterness. Too hateful upon nothing...

SensualMan1:

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by kjhova(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Meanwhile, The PUNCH learnt that two survivors and a dead body have been rescued from the rubble of the collapsed building.

https://punchng.com/ikoyi-building-collapse-why-we-withdrew-further-services-construction-company/

This is an article from a top media organization in an English language based territory! Can a "dead" body be "rescued"? Are things really this bad in Nigeria that ALL our governors can't govern, building engineers can't build and "trained" users of the English language can't speak English??!

Re: Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services by wallrichy: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Don't mind the OLODOS....some people are just damn daft....

mastermaestro:

Stop forming detective. Standard companies always file at least a copy of every business correspondence. You think everyone operates a kiosk system. sad

World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / Lagos Resident Laments The Invasion Of His Compound By Monkeys (Photos, Video) / Landlord Puts Up Tenant’s Underwear For Auction For Owing Him Rent (Photo)