Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building (68781 Views)

Ikoyi Collapsed Building: Style Of Rescuing Can Even Kill, Lady Yells At NEMA / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / IGP Usman Baba At Ikoyi Collapsed Building Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by bigcasava1(m): 2:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Yoruba heaven is colasping.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Bifwoli: 2:32am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107255481:

Building collapses are frequent in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country, where regulations are poorly enforced and construction materials are often substandard.

What a very sad incident!!

God save our darling country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hsY-qxNF7U

So if its frequent for collapse to occur why don't Nigerian authorities enforce the regulations more tightly?
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by kayjay69(m): 2:32am On Nov 02, 2021
i agree, may his soul rest in peace.
Tapout:
Like someone said, all the buildings in lagos were once sealed. But some how, they were unsealed. As far as I'm concerned, This is the outcome of corruption. In a way, it's good thing it's collapsing now, rather then when it becomes fully residential. My heart goes out to the labourers because in most cases, they are not told/aware of most of the background work. Their own is to come and do manual labour in order to afford a daily bread. I see some of them working on high rise buildings without harness belts. LASG needs to pay more attention to building constructions in the state and enforce any decision made regarding the building in question.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Does he really care about the passenger abi na him 1500 fare make am dey cry?

Fear Afonja
You're just a tribal bigot! I don dey notice your comment. You're forgetting this platform is owned by an 'afonja'. You're always screaming afonja almost everywhere, wetin dey do you sef?

4 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by alphaNomega: 3:33am On Nov 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

A black man will never reason technically.. what a shame!
People would still complain about my signature. Where is the lie?
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by sofiscatedmoron: 3:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Tapout:
Like someone said, all the buildings in lagos were once sealed. But some how, they were unsealed. As far as I'm concerned, This is the outcome of corruption. In a way, it's good thing it's collapsing now, rather then when it becomes fully residential. My heart goes out to the labourers because in most cases, they are not told/aware of most of the background work. Their own is to come and do manual labour in order to afford a daily bread. I see some of them working on high rise buildings without harness belts. LASG needs to pay more attention to building constructions in the state and enforce any decision made regarding the building in question.
Sealing every house is also part of corruption, because they didn't pay,,
Because once u start any new buildings or renovations and has not settled some people, your house will be sealed until you pay
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by alphaNomega: 3:37am On Nov 02, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Na Aso Rock remains to collapse.

It shall happen soon.
Nigeria is definitely going to collapse. The longer it takes, the worse it would be

1 Like

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by lascos912(m): 4:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Just looking at the rubbles, it's glaring that poor and substandard materials were used in building the structure. Imagine using 12mm iron to build pillars holding a 21 storey building
so the stronger materials used for building in America and Asia are not collapse
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by eedimo(m): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible!
GOD have Mercy and rescue people.

Life is like a vapour! Here today and Gone tomorrow!
Anyone can be Gone at anytime!
Live life in the Conciousness of your Eternity..
The way you love bad news eh...
You are devilish!!?

1 Like

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by rolams(m): 5:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Terrible!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by FvckAllMods: 5:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Play me Blinded by your grace part1 and 2 by stormzy this morning
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by stayclearofme: 5:11am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107256429][/quote]
You are a big fool, as useless as your father and your ogbanje mother! Olosi Omo ale!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Tomahawk99(m): 5:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Ademola47:
This collapsed building news is getting stale

Quite understandable, traffic is needed. But it shouldn't bore users.

There are many important topics that need spotlight (front page)
You insensitive cunt.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by SoftBread01: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Terrible!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by toujurs: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Fear Afonja
His money na. Is it not enough to cry. Do you know how much fuel cost undecided diesel is even worst, There is nothing like fear afonga here. undecided
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Ushman333: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Life is transient, here today, gone tomorrow...you stupid criminal politician why do you keep stealing billions, when you can die anytime, think about posterity.
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by zedegit: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107255481:

Building collapses are frequent in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country, where regulations are poorly enforced and construction materials are often substandard.

What a very sad incident!!

God save our darling country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hsY-qxNF7U

Standards are being thrown to the dustbin.

That's what some governors do. Hire hausa workers, pay them peanuts and tell them to start work.

Building that should gulp #200 million; they sign a check of #700 million, construct it with #60 million; and welcome to the result.

My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by BlackPantherxXx: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

stayclearofme to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
You are a big fool, as useless as your father and your ogbanje mother! Olosi Omo ale!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by stayclearofme: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107259730][/quote]
Oponu!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by stayclearofme: 6:25am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107259730][/quote]
Mentally deranged mother fu.. ker!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by BlackPantherxXx: 6:25am On Nov 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Stayclearofme to his useless father:
Oponu!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by BlackPantherxXx: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Stayclearofme to his homosexual father:
Mentally deranged mother fu.. ker!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2021
jojo1415:
E pain my guy shaa angry....ut don't worry u will get another good client

You don't know what he has enjoyed from the Oga.

Some bosses are like uncles to their drivers, going far out of their way to take care of them and their families.

May God console him and the Oga's family.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Athemisia: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Just looking at the rubbles, it's glaring that poor and substandard materials were used in building the structure. Imagine using 12mm iron to build pillars holding a 21 storey building
Exactly what I saw there too....
They were trying to cut cost at the expense of human lives.
All the rod bend once like rope....

2 Likes

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Pataricatering(f): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Fear Afonja
cause you are an idiot doesnt mean everyone else is
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by damosky12(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2021
kettykin:
it seems tha building crash is the way Nigeria would crash , the story behind the building is 100% similar to Nigeria's story.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace

Nigeria will not crash. Zero your mind on that.
Nigeria will stay!
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Lightorder: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible!

my brother, I have always believed you oooooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Lightorder: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Sharrap
sharrrap how ? Are you out of your senses ? How many months do you think you have to live from today ? Answer me please
Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by BeardedMeat(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107255528:

Take am, tribalistic pikin,
Phiammm Phiammmm
Go whoop that brainless mannequin you worship, perhaps it will reset his brains.

1 Like

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by brunobaba(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Fear Afonja

How does 1,500 compare to a whole human,it's not a must to type,and stop been tribalistic,go and take several seats Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by matiandu(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible!

may the lord bless your soul bro
Keep reminding us about our mission on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Weeps As His Passenger Is Trapped In The Ikoyi Collapsed Building by Muchmore024: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Do you live by what you preach coward?
You calling a late man of God fake. And you think you are righteous? Hell is waiting for you if you don't repent. Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic: A Look Nigeria's Most Expensive Place To Live / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation / When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.