Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud (28407 Views)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by IvarDboneless: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
My joy is that every soul habiting in this contraption is feeling the heat..we told you guys but una think say una dey do us...ntoooooo....
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Pinolly: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by TolaniLuv: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Since the south allowed north to treat their son Sunday Igboho any how , this is just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by specialmati(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
post=107256804:
SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS
grin grin grin if no be say the number of zombie way they this country plenty pass sane people eeh all of una wey sell that mischievous man wey they asshole rock suppose to be locked up somewhere with him.una mr integrity and darling daddy.you they talk of fraud
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Drogunov: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Transporter20:
The truth is that these guys cannot be completely eradicated. Most of them have taken it as a career choice. Some are still in school to pass time.

We only pray it doesn't get worse than this in the future.

You would want to check this out grin shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WazTi7yYRk

Why should it be the army that arrested the so called fraudsters? There is more to the story than meets the eye. Know it that every Southern youth who is educated, being educated and computer savvy, can be abducted by the Northern led terrorist government anytime and accused of internet fraud. The government is still surprised that with all its effort to destroy the future of Southern Nigeria(the youth) they are waxing stronger. The injustice is just too much to imagine.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by tradepunter: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kiaaa this is uselessness of the highest
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by vickydevoka(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lancer47:
If I get 3 million like dis I don leave Nigeria
How?. Me I get buh I knw no how I wan take leave. I de fear to suffer for another man's country

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by tradepunter: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
post=107256804:
SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS

What's coming your way, God knows nothing can stop it.

Keep supporting evil
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by einsteine(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leverage2021:
Army now arrest fraudsters

Is this country not cursed

The Army can arrest and then handover to the right prosecuting authority which is the efcc.

Same way if the efcc is on a patrol and they see someone selling cocaine, they won't say "oh we only arrest fraudsters", they will arrest the person and hand him over to the NDLEA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Ooye12: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
This country don spoil finish leave boys make they work joor bad government
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by achillesfoot(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
I find myself commenting a lot today because I'm sad.. Having been forced to learn about Nigeria because my neighbor is Yoruba and I love her so much, having been scammed in 2008 by a Nigerian on Facebook didn't deter me from knowing about this nation.. Nigeria has quite the reputation I must say.. Where I come from, the military doesn't appear on the streets with full regalia except in times of war or a terrorist attack... In Nigeria the case is different.. Besides from all I've observed there seem to be a deliberate attack on a particular region.. I hope the president learns to balance things up and calm down tensions. I don't like what I'm hearing..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MufasaLion: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
sapientia:
What warranted the Army to start raiding students?

This is how they are damaged till they can't fight real war

So 20 students gathered in a place to commit fraud with the SUG president

And even the school VC was denied access to them

LoL

This is a war the army and EFCC will not win

grin grin grin

The system is shit! Bunch of nitwits governing the nation. They are supported by many other sheeples.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MufasaLion: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
einsteine:

The Army can arrest and then handover to the right prosecuting authority which is the efcc.

Same way if the efcc is on a patrol and they see someone selling cocaine, they won't say "oh we only arrest fraudsters", they will arrest the person and hand him over to the NDLEA.

Don't justify the nonsense act carried out by those cowards! Hey should go and face the terrorists that are threat to the nation! This is Nigeria and we all know that the Army is useless and only act cowardly!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MufasaLion: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
achillesfoot:
I find myself commenting a lot today because I'm sad.. Having been forced to learn about Nigeria because my neighbor is Yoruba and I love her so much, having been scammed in 2008 by a Nigerian on Facebook didn't deter me from knowing about this nation.. Nigeria has quite the reputation I must say.. Where I come from, the military doesn't appear on the streets with full regalia except in times of war or a terrorist attack... In Nigeria the case is different.. Besides from all I've observed there seem to be a deliberate attack on a particular region.. I hope the president learns to balance things up and calm down tensions. I don't like what I'm hearing..

You deserve a chilled wine. cool
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Illuminatiship:
EFCC and Nigeria ARMY na God go punish all una officers, harm robber dey call thief (OLE) una rewards dey come from God soon...

Ur noise can't do anything here, go to EFCC office and show ur annoyance

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
The Cold War against Southern Nigeria by Northern Oligarch has entered its 6th year. It is a tribal war and the Southerners are now slaves.
. Nothing like that. They involved in crime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ooye12:
This country don spoil finish leave boys make they work joor bad government
. Work as a fraudsters ? Please, be wise

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Check out this boy . He must be a yahoo boy . Take this to d bank. They are always sympathetic to fraudsters
expertman:
Nah waooooo.

What's this guy's offence gangan?

Nigeria Army una weldone oooo bandits una no fit catch , Boko Haram una no fit crush Students wey dey hustle nah him una dey use catch cruise yooour papa

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dedemworld:

Ur noise can't do anything here, go to EFCC office and show ur annoyance
shut up..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
See one of them playing tribal game. Na prison all of una go die
Illuminatiship:
When Dem go arrest Yahoo boys from North Nigerians should please wake up oo something fishy is going down...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
younglleo:
Army wey no fit capture bandit and herdsmen dey catch yahoo student! if yahoo boys start dey carry gun now, army go start dey arrest legit hustlers!
Nigerian army? myopic set of uneducated zombies!

Maybe u should go and join bandit, so that you will be save. Kagua
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Godispeace:
See one of them playing tribal game. Na prison all of una go die
how many of una?
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are a brainless fellow. shocked
MufasaLion:

Don't justify the nonsense act carried out by those cowards! Hey should go and face the terrorists that are threat to the nation! This is Nigeria and we all know that the Army is useless and only act cowardly!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Illuminatiship:
shut up..

U can only disturb ur keypad, it won't change anything.. ur comment is just like an empty barrel, nothing really serious abt it, and it will remain here... if u knw u re so bold, go and lay ur complaint in the Army barracks or walk down to EFCC office.. u gone for life

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Commentor: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
EtinosaDLaw:
They probably caught some innocent guys

They are all innocent.

Like 4 of them are first class students.

It's envy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
See another brainless fellow /yahoo boy asking foolish question
Drogunov:

Why should it be the army that arrested the so called fraudsters? There is more to the story than meets the eye. Know it that every Southern youth who is educated, being educated and computer savvy, can be abducted by the Northern led terrorist government anytime and accused of internet fraud. The government is still surprised that with all its effort to destroy the future of Southern Nigeria(the youth) they are waxing stronger. The injustice is just too much to imagine.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dedemworld:

U can only disturb ur keypad, it won't change anything.. ur comment is just like an empty barrel, nothing really serious abt it, and it will remain here... if u knw u re so bold, go and lay ur complaint in the Army barracks or walk down to EFCC office.. u gone for life
you're a fool ask your friends...
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Senseless Yahoo boy saying rubbish
ZendayaColeman:
Shame on Southern Elites, politicians & activists.

Thunderstorm strike buhari & his evil supporters and defenders.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Leverage2021: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
einsteine:

bullshit, the army has too many insecurity regarding it's primary assignment to be caught up with this mess

Every single hand must be on deck to defend the territorial integrity of this shithole from bandits, Boko Haram, Iswap

It is when that is done they can have luxury of doing secondary work
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by younglleo: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dedemworld:

Maybe u should go and join bandit, so that you will be save. Kagua
dont ever quote me again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana / Suya Hawker Killed In Kaduna & Dumped In A Shallow Pit (Photos) / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.