Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud (28125 Views)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MufasaLion: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Godispeace:
You are a brainless fellow. shocked

Fool. Your likes end up as a corrupt government worker. Acting out of the books. Frustrated poverty stricken goat.

Now shut up and go face the wall, kiddo!

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by ActuaRise696969: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Nwaezehopr:
. Nothing like that. They involved in crime

Apparently, certain slaves do not know they are enslaved.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by muheeb01(m): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2021
There's no reason to justify fraud whatsoever but please mr president provide jobs...this is not too much to ask for,if you can't find any try and create one legitimately with your acquired skills or God given talents....it's not easy but it's achievable,I'm sad seeing our youths been paraded like this....they don't want this too,but our system,leaders and country has been so unfair to them...God help this country
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Pumpumking: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Fool. Your likes end up as a corrupt government worker. Acting out of the books. Frustrated poverty stricken goat.

Now shut up and go face the wall, kiddo!

Are u a peterfile sir?.. why u postin naaaked picture of a children? Peterfile is against law of Nigeria & u can face jail..STOP IT PLEASE!..THIS IS SHAME FULL!! angry
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MufasaLion: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

Are u a peterfile sir?.. why u postin naaaked picture of a children? Peterfile is against law of Nigeria & u can face jail..STOP IT PLEASE!..THIS IS SHAME FULL!! angry

Get the fvck off my mention! Return that phone back to your momma. Tell her to sell the phone so she could pay for your English classes.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Pumpumking: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Get the fvck off my mention! Return that phone back to your momma. Tell her to sell the phone so she could pay for your English classes.

Brother but why did u use a pictures of naaaaked boy in yor last post (sheck yor lsst post sir).. this is wrong sir. u either a peterfile or a gay sir. Please stop using naaaaked picture of childrens on nairaland..STOPPPIT SIR!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MufasaLion: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother but why did u use a pictures of naaaaked boy in yor last post (sheck yor lsst post sir).. this is wrong sir. u either a peterfile or a gay sir. Please stop using naaaaked picture of childrens on nairaland..STOPPPIT SIR!!(no oofenese) angry

Get off my back. I ain't your brother. You're too demented to address me. Give your momma the phone so I can tell her she popped out an inbred. You would know much about gay since your brother is also your father because your momma's man is gay.

I ain't gonna indulge you no more! You can't afford ny attention.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by nedekid: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Lolz.
Come and see naija army ohh, them leave Fulani bandits ie (businessmen and civil servants), Boko haram, iswap etc to be chasing so called yahoo boys? angry
Lolz, wonderful grin
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 02, 2021
SamuelLoch:
Those that were quoting me in the previous post, can you see now?
No maltreatment by the Nigerian Army! 19 out of 20 are already indicted!

Internet fraud has to be curbed! Scape-goats are necessary!
What is your point exactly ?
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Amudeneogu: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Please when did having cars and phones become a criminal offence in this country?
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Thereishel: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Is not the duty of army to be arresting the internet fraudsters. It's the duty of EFCC.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by charixel: 12:44am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107256804:
SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS

Then yes to corrupt politicians & govt
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MufasaLion: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Amudeneogu:
Please when did having cars and phones become a criminal offence in this country?

Since the moment poverty has eaten deeper! I don't support any illegal activities but it's unreasonable, unprofessional, and cowardice of the Nigerian Army to have carried out such a shameless act.

I see them as nothing but a tool for useless and unprofessional acts.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by subcbouy: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2021
EFCC isn't meant for the politicians, else Nigeria's corruption would have reduced drastically. EFCC is yet to make haste the Kyari shipment overseas but is quick to question ordinary Nigerians, making us believe that they are working.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Kylce042(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by tempest01(m): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2021
einsteine:

The Army can arrest and then handover to the right prosecuting authority which is the efcc.

Same way if the efcc is on a patrol and they see someone selling cocaine, they won't say "oh we only arrest fraudsters", they will arrest the person and hand him over to the NDLEA.

You are talking nonsense. You have the same power to make an arrest that does not fall under the purview of the EFCC as with an EFCC officer. If the crime is not a felony and if due for a citizen's arrest, the EFCC has no mandate or right to arrest.

That's is the country was lawful and sane.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 02, 2021
The one wen wear Dunlop slippers too na g boy
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by bitbillionaire: 1:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Say NO to crime
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Simplythebest: 2:49am On Nov 02, 2021
But is quit unfortunate that Nigeria Army is now arresting people for internet fraud am trying to find the correlation between the two. I think the army should face their duty there is a lot of insecurity going on in this country that requires their attention they should face them not trying to cash out on the students.
People should be making to pay for their actions so that others will learn. Just like saying US army arrested some students cus of fraud. In a normal country u hardly see Army people talk less of arresting students for fraud related offense.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by rhames(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2021
SamuelLoch:
Those that were quoting me in the previous post, can you see now?
No maltreatment by the Nigerian Army! 19 out of 20 are already indicted!

Internet fraud has to be curbed! Scape-goats are necessary!

But not convicted
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by King44(m): 4:18am On Nov 02, 2021
The army would leave their duty to arrest fraudsters

Police would leave their duty to start fighting tourists and bandits

Vigilante doing the work of police and military

While the military would be doing the work of bandits and terrorists

Oga o
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by TemmyT002(m): 4:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Army no go wan release those cars to the EFCC like that ó.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Drogunov: 4:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Godispeace:
See another brainless fellow /yahoo boy asking foolish question

I don't blame you. You are a slave and will for ever will be. You do not know nor understand the different strata of a modern society. When soldiers are intervening on civil matters, then all is not well. Nigeria is fast becoming a martial State operating on martial laws. And there is no longer any citizens rights( not that there was any before though). You bloody ignorant mook!
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 5:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
you're a fool ask your friends...

Ur own foolishness shows here, you don't need to ask anyone, everybody on Nairaland is aware of it. Because even your moniker shows u don't have life. Nothing good can come out of your brain
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 5:12am On Nov 02, 2021
It's so unfortunate that everyone is condemning the arrest buh no single person has condemn the act of the fraudster student, maybe you haven't fall victim of these guys one day, some of them would go to the extend of telling you ur ATM is blocked, and if u end up casting them, they will start cursing u.. now no one see the evil act from the fraudster but talking abt the Nigerian Army due to the hatred for them. What I believe is that, whether you hate them or like them, it doesn't change anything. For you can't stop them from doing their work. And thank God no one here is paying them. Ever since they have been criticizing police, does it change anything. Las las if u do coconut head, na cell u will still sleep. Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by wolfenstein(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Army handed them to Efcc, but no handover their vehicles.....

It is well
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by AroleOduduwa2: 5:14am On Nov 02, 2021
post=107256804:
SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS

Can’t you have a meaningful input for once
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Judolisco(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Wetin concern army wit yahoo boys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Student, 4 Others Over Possesion Of 10. 255kg Narcotics (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Kidnapping His Worker / Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.