Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud (28117 Views)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by CrestMan: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2021
This is very good and commendable!
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by authority2006(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
[s] The Cold War against Southern Nigeria by Northern Oligarch has entered its 6th year. It is a tribal war and the Southerners are now slaves [/s] .

So, those thieves are representing your interests as a fellow southerner? Too many sick minds in this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by authority2006(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2021
icebird25:
So army have started arresting Yahoo boys now...ha..

Is that condemnable or commendable?
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by MT: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Yahoo yahoo is now a pandemic in Nigeria. Tye youths are fast going down the drain. It's such a disaster. Difficult to raise a child in such an environment.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by daytona007: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Wetin concern Army with civil matter? Nigeria just dey on autopilot. undecided
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by seyz91(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2021
you still don't get the real point of the thread

it's not about them being indicted but there was never bases for their arrest by Army in the first place, when they see they had no reason for their arrest so they decided to transfer them to EFCC cuz of Profiling..
SamuelLoch:
Those that were quoting me in the previous post, can you see now?
No maltreatment by the Nigerian Army! 19 out of 20 are already indicted!

Internet fraud has to be curbed! Scape-goats are necessary!
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by BigDawsNet: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

How?. Me I get buh I knw no how I wan take leave. I de fear to suffer for another man's country

You suffering from xenophobia...fear of the unknown... Anyway if you living a good life in naija...don't bother to leave now... Home will always be home grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Laeroy(f): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2021
sad
jebotel:

- Romoss 30 & 40,000mah SuperHigh Capacity powerbanks

18W bi-dimensional fast charge

Type C bi-dimensional port

Dual ports

Fast Recharge

3 months warranty

PAY ON DELIVERY

call or WhatsApp number in Pic

Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by bluefilm: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2021
These ones do not look like students at all
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Dedemworld:

Someone that doesn't have respect for his father. Home altitude follow you reach outside. Devil has succeeded baptized u.
the way he baptized your deranged family..
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by space9880: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/efcc-confirms-armys-handover-of-20-arrested-tasued-students-for-fraud-photos/
this is clearly a set up how can someone be in possession of so much loud is he a dealer.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2021
authority2006:

You are a lost cause dear friend
I’ll never forget the first time we met. But I’ll keep trying.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
authority2006:

Light travels faster than sound, which is why you seemed bright until you spoke.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Handsum64:

Are you normal?
7Light travels faster than sound, which is why you seemed bright until you spoke.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by RodgersAkpafu: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Shame on Southern Elites, politicians & activists.

Thunderstorm strike buhari & his evil supporters and defenders.
The problem with southerners generally is that we are slaves to comfort and debauchery.
As long as he is getting small money to finance his comfort
Every other thing does not matter
Even if it comes at a price of being a slave

Imagine Tinubu disgracing himself calling Buhari an "exceptional leader " when his people are being slaughtered by Buhari fulani brothers and he is refusing to deal decisively with them
Soldiers were sent to shoot and kill people during end SARS.
Buhari is commander in chief

But because he is deluded
He is calling the man exceptional
Look at Umahi Umahi disgrace himself
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Bamzyriches451: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Damn
Release them ASAP
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
the way he baptized your deranged family..

Low budget life idiot, seems u had already zero ur mind that u won't make it in life... any death that will kill u is welcome. Stupid nitwit. Foooooooool
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dedemworld:

Low budget life idiot, seems u had already zero ur mind that u won't make it in life... any death that will kill u is welcome. Stupid nitwit. Foooooooool
well I pity your late old and broke father who died without moulding a block and you are following his foolish legacies,Light travels faster than sound, which is why you seemed bright until you spoke.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
kiss
Dedemworld:

Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Illuminatiship(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
authority2006:

I’d rather treat my baby’s diaper rash than have lunch with you.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Mydazz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Since when does the Army now have right to arrest people for fraud and other economic crimes,........ Everything is upside down in this zoo
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Kyf1: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Really
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
kissDon’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job.

You re already beating ur father and mother at home, so other people's won't be u anything, cursed idiot.. I know ur parent is already ashamed of you. Cox nothing good can come out of you..
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Dedemworld: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
well I pity your late old and broke father who died without moulding a block and you are following his foolish legacies,Light travels faster than sound, which is why you seemed bright until you spoke.

The house my father built was no found in ur stupid village and ur entire generation can't even dream of it talkless of building the same. Ur foolishness is of the highest order, which is incomparable to that of any, low life already affected your generation and ur brain refuse to function comparing to sane human being... so irritating and stupid set of nuisance. You getting sense is like telling Buhari to resign office. Impossicant.. just brave up and fix ur broken life
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Further senselessness in display . Y not just put keep quite. not u as a civilian just other law enforcers can arrest a suspected criminal and hand him/her over to the agent with the jurisdiction to investigated further and prosecute if find culpable. How old are u sef and what is your discipline ?? i guess u are one of those senseless drug addicted Endsars nuisance calling urselves youth and displaying i know my right stupidity
Drogunov:

I don't blame you. You are a slave and will for ever will be. You do not know nor understand the different strata of a modern society. When soldiers are intervening on civil matters, then all is not well. Nigeria is fast becoming a martial State operating on martial laws. And there is no longer any citizens rights( not that there was any before though). You bloody ignorant mook!
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Drogunov: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Godispeace:
Further senselessness in display . Y not just put keep quite. not u as a civilian just other law enforcers can arrest a suspected criminal and hand him/her over to the agent with the jurisdiction to investigated further and prosecute if find culpable. How old are u sef and what is your discipline ?? i guess u are one of those senseless drug addicted Endsars nuisance calling urselves youth and displaying i know my right stupidity

Ignorant mook! That is why you will continue to be oppressed.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
lolzzzz grin grin grin grin who is oppressing ur father ?? oppressed kee ur generation, Olodo educated illiterate. "ï knw ma right f00l" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Drogunov:

Ignorant mook! That is why you will continue to be oppressed.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Drogunov: 2:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Godispeace:
lolzzzz grin grin grin grin who is oppressing ur father ?? oppressed kee ur generation, Olodo educated illiterate. "ï knw ma right f00l" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Rights! Rights? Who dash monkey rights. You no get any rights for Nigeria because you aren't a citizen but a slave. Oppression kill your father, mother and siblings. Your generation go continue in suffering you dingbat. Empty brain!
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2021
define Right its "Right" not "Rights" u this educated illiterate ediot shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked drug addicted lazy youth. i will employ both ur father and mother conveniently and even feed u and ur impoverish siblings . senseless noise maker oloshi shocked
Drogunov:

Rights! Rights? Who dash monkey rights. You no get any rights for Nigeria because you aren't a citizen but a slave. Oppression kill your father, mother and siblings. Your generation go continue in suffering you dingbat. Empty brain!
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Drogunov: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Godispeace:
define Right its "Right" not "Rights" u this educated illiterate ediot shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked drug addicted lazy youth. i will employ both ur father and mother conveniently and even feed u and ur impoverish siblings . senseless noise maker oloshi shocked

Jobless, penniless, clout chasing mook. You would employ who? Just continue making a fool of yourself. It shows how socially, financially, mentally and academically challenged you are. There are many rights. Not just one. But of course you only have one right and that is to display your ignorance and narrow mindedness on this forum. To think that a dummy like you would think that 'right' and 'rights' are different makes the matter more comical. You're just a worthless punk that deserves no attention.
Re: EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud by Godispeace: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
lolzzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked daft ediot refusing to be corrected . dumb head miscreant grin grin grin grin
Drogunov:

Jobless, penniless, clout chasing mook. You would employ who? Just continue making a fool of yourself. It shows how socially, financially, mentally and academically challenged you are. There are many rights. Not just one. But of course you only have one right and that is to display your ignorance and narrow mindedness on this forum. To think that a dummy like you would think that 'right' and 'rights' are different makes the matter more comical. You're just a worthless punk that deserves no attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Student, 4 Others Over Possesion Of 10. 255kg Narcotics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.