Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Have You Ever Mistakenly Recharge Your Line With Atm Pin Amount - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Mistakenly Recharge Your Line With Atm Pin Amount (230 Views)

Step-By-Step Guide On Unblocking Your Line Others Using Shortcodes / I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Mistakenly Recharge Your Line With Atm Pin Amount by hardon1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Have you ever recharged you line with an amount equivalent to you atm pin. Where you mistakenly imputed pin for recharge amount while using ussd

Mistakenly did it twice within 6 months... The thin pain me..
Had to change my pin to a figure less than N2000... Just in case it happen again
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Recharge Your Line With Atm Pin Amount by Mustiboy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin

Exactly what happened to me twice.

My pin starts from 8, and you know what that means.

Thankfully, I kukuma wanted to do a 5k sub on both occasions.
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Recharge Your Line With Atm Pin Amount by tayo60(f): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Even if I mistakenly press my ATM PIN, It won't bother me because I no kuku get money for d account self, shingbain no dey.
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Recharge Your Line With Atm Pin Amount by OneKinGuy(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2021
my pin starts from zaro grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Access All Data & Use Smartphones With Broken Or Dead Screen / My Phone Stolen Gmail Password Changed / To The Phone Engineers Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.