Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (97607 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by goaldynman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
[s]Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background [/s]

Your Mumu go last!

Who is talking about defending here?

Has he been convicted in a court of law?

Obi Cubana will not be the last person to be harassed by this Buhari vindictive govt!

It is only fools and zombies like you that will equate arresting someone of trump up charges as conviction!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban

this news didnt come as a surprise to me. whether or not cubana is involved in money laundering is for d EfCC to prove. meanwhile, Cubana didnt do himself any favors by d way he flaunts himself and his wealth. such a lifestyle can always get d attention of d wrong people
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bigchristo:
You’re among those who get mad at another mans success.
Yes! I do now you can lick my bottom! grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Blitzerz:

Says an idiyot.
Thank you! grin you are very good at insults i give you %1000 for that, i as said previously rational thinking is not for an ignoramus like you. I wasn't expecting any sensible response from you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by pocohantas(f): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Thank you! grin you are very good at insults i give you %1000 for that, i as said previously rational thinking is not for ignoramus like you.

Zukwanuike
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Zukwanuike
Oi! you don't wanna have me babies right tongue i am sure you can have beautiful babies. wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by godofuck231: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you comparing Cubana's money to Buhari's money?
when you have 50 percent of the population as your enemy , it take 25 percent more to meet majority in the house chamber , this guy can fund it o no try am
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Realfrankie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
#freeobicubana
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by pocohantas(f): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Oi! you don't wanna have me babies right tongue i am sure you can have beautiful babies. wink

Na why you carry this matter for head?
Rest o.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by oluplus(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
ozoebuka1:
You are the one who needs to calm down. You guys always fight corruption fairly when they are not either attacking tinubu or buhari.

Let's say no tribalism when those who signed for odilil's illegal family house Invision are invited for questioning.

We should also say no to tribalism when kyari is sent to the US for vindication. Shame on you.

You could have made your point without being insultive. Shame on me? For what?
I live in kaduna south and have been a victim of this bad government.

If you think I support buhari led APC, you are wrong. All the same, you are not sincere with your post. If he's clean, he has nothing to worry about. If a prominent Yoruba is guilty of money laundering, I won't support him because he's from my tribe. He should face the music. That is not marginalization.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Na why you carry this matter for head?
Rest o.
Okay.. sorry!
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Bigchristo: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! I do now you can lick my bottom! grin
come suck prick grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Lxc1: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Really
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Blitzerz: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Thank you! grin you are very good at insults i give you %1000 for that, i as said previously rational thinking is not for an ignoramus like you. I wasn't expecting any sensible response from you.
Gerrarahia. Generational lying filth.
God have mercy on u.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by eyinjuege: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
He will be released if they have nothing on him
Mompha, was also arrested and harassed by efcc and nothing found on him.
They had no choice but to release him

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by iyke2frankeze: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Rabiu the CEO of BOA cement and sugar rose from no where to his present level but nobody cared about his past because he wasn't an Igbo man. If we are truly one Nigeria, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by ozoebuka1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
oluplus:

You could have made your point without being insultive. Shame on me? For what?
I live in kaduna south and have been a victim of this bad government.

If you think I support buhari led APC, you are wrong. All the same, you are not sincere with your post. If he's clean, he has nothing to worry about. If a prominent Yoruba is guilty of money laundering, I won't support him because he's from my tribe. He should face the music. That is not marginalization.

I'm not supporting criminality rather I'm fighting nepotism. You can't be quick to prosecute me while you let your brother go and expect my brother to be happy with you.

If you want prosecute me, prosecute your brother as well since we committed the same crime. That's the analogy I'm trying to draw from this government's corruption fight.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by AMBEROAST: 12:13am On Nov 03, 2021
I think he's still in police net

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.