Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (97608 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Dorokelly(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Them don start
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by handsomeyinka(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Haters right now

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by mbahdi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dis guy sud have know not all are api with him.how he suddenly become popular after his mum's burial was so worrisome.not all are api with him.well na initial gra gra.both him n d rfcx go dey alright.wen u r big u are big.so far he's an igbo.there will always come after him.but will go blind on adulasaki,otedola,dangote,bua.oh I forgot.there are d owners of nigeria.may God punish all of dem
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by PeaceNexus(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
When the so called EFCC sees a man from the East pulling crowd and goodwill they seek for ways to rope the person into a crime.....

It happened severally to Peter Obi (Still happening to him)

It happened to Allen Onyema

And a lot of others.

I don't however assert for certainty that their hands are cleaner than water but Igbos don't just fit in this shitty country and they know it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Sophy22(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
He for maintain his low key life instead of allowing emoney and cubana chief priest to over expose him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by ken6488(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
2023 north go hear am

You know they can't keep power forever

They will be re paid in there on coin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nawa oh u show up in successful in Useless Nigeria and ur from East na so The useless Nigeria country will be doing everything to kill you first innocen,Airpeace,ibeto,once ur from East and igbo Nigerian useless government will hunt u down undecided undecided kia

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by verybadmouth(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
post=107256178:

Grilled
Wow, this is seriously serious.

Haha, fast fast already?
Why will he even try to settle if his hands are clean as you said?
Make una koolu temper and wait for the outcome biko.

Let's not be too quick to jump to conclusions,
Normal Nigerian way of life!

Obi Cuba, keep us posted jare!

Make everybody getat for now!

It's only time for grilling
Grilled chicken
You're right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by stealmatic(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am ..

Meaning?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
He will sleep in his bedroom tonight, I am sure of that.

But I trust this thread to be filled with tribal bashing.
don't say that my friend. Just pray that God should open miracle doors for you.
Which doors?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
He will sleep in his bedroom tonight, I am sure of that.

But I trust this thread to be filled with tribal bashing.
don't say that my friend. Just pray that God should open miracle doors for you.
Miracle? How? God will just credit your bank account with a billion dollar without you doing a days job? Stop deceiving people please! you can keep deceiving yourself.

How are you sure he will sleep in his bed? Are you his boyfriend? Senseless talk.

Cubana could clearly be a criminal why would he be arrested otherwise? His criminal friend is wanted by the US police already, that says alot.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by dokyOloye: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oduduwa707:
grin

I knew it... something is off with this Obi Cubana guy. Sooo sooo typical of Okoro pple! Everything abt them na illegal! Dang it... grin
Pray to God to bless you.

If you keep hating successful ppl,you'll forever be poor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by AfonjaConehead: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background
receive deliverance from poverty,thank you
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by rollywise(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
I saw this coming. That burial and the force it pulled has angered bubu since but Lai just told him to wait small so it won't look like they are jealous. Today their patience ended. Power tussle

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Halo22: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is the highest surprise of the year. What do they mean by money laundering when Tinubu used bullion van to disburse money during last election and he is still working freely the last time I checked. Hating us won't deter us from our God's given greatness.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by peacettw: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
A pity. He could have prevented this by staying off the limelight.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by TimeTraveller: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chinedu will soon say they are attacking them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by vickydevoka(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Owolabi62862:
Read below it
419.na juju una de use. Bcus it's obvious say na scam
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by godofuck231: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
What bubu and his men don’t know is that these sort of men have the money to impeach or kick them out of office , a young man with a gun is powerful , a young man with affluence can buy power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
ozoebuka1:
This country has the worst human management in the whole world.

How would you arrest a prominent igbo man in this critical time when almost every igbo man is virtually crying of marginalization?

How could you arrest him when there's kyari that America expects to be extradited but everyone has kept quiet over it?

How could you arrest him when there's already some bad blood over Odili's home invasion ?

There's more and more but no right thinking man would manage Nigeria as it is being currently managed.

Rubbish.

Why not point to the calendar and show us what day would be perfect for his arrest.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
dokyOloye:

Pray to God to bless you.

If you keep hating successful ppl,you'll forever be poor

Story.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by vickydevoka(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Owolabi62862:
Read below it
419.na juju una de use. Bcus it's obvious say na scam. Oya Make I go report u.

One I check ur profile n I see say na just new account forget it, u are fake
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by mkoabiola: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Even Efccc is corrupt

They Wil get thier share and free him laslas

Which court case have they ever won

Only media trial

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
godofuck231:
What bubu and his men don’t know is that these sort of men have the money to impeach or kick them out of office , a young man with a gun is powerful , a young man with affluence can buy power

Impeach?

This one go be small pikin.

No worry this Buhari regime go make you respect government.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
shocked :oNothing This govt cannot do
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Bigchristo: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban
I knew they’re finding a way to arrest Obi Cubana since after his mother burial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Calitoscassius(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Commentor:

Which doors?
Don't mind the lazy youth. grin grin doors of money laundering, fraud and drug dealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
People hardly make clean money in Nigeria. When I see them flaunting wealth, I don't feel anything because I know, 80 percent of Nigerians are into shady businesses.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Miracle? How? God will just credit your bank account with a billion dollar without you doing a days job? Stop deceiving people please! you can keep deceiving yourself.

How are you sure he will sleep in his bed? Are you his boyfriend? Senseless talk.

Cubana is clearly a criminal why would he be arrested otherwise? His criminal friend is wanted by the US police already, that says alot.

Who's his friend?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Tdoctor(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
It's not wise to show off wealth in a certain country I know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.