Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (97611 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Applebaba: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2021
At last
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by donhackaz: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban

It's obvious the Northerns don't like seeing a rich Southerner, it won't be well with everybody supporting this buhari regime
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2021
ozoebuka1:
This country has the worst human management in the whole world.

How would you arrest a prominent igbo man in this critical time when almost every igbo man is virtually crying of marginalization?

How could you arrest him when there's kyari that America expects to be extradited but everyone has kept quiet over it?

How could you arrest him when there's already some bad blood over Odili's home invasion ?

There's more and more but no right thinking man would manage Nigeria as it is being currently managed.

So, because Igbos are screaming marginalization, no Igbos should be arrested even if there is cause to?

What has bad blood got to do with making arrests? Is the law supposed to be emotional?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by chibuildingtech(f): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2021
People should be very careful the way they exposing their wealth
This doors posted here is for sale in affordable price
Please patronize her

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Lydiahandmade(f): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2021
Oga shut up poverty don take you do shege and jealousy don become your meal....pray make baba God open way for you.
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Lightorder: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2021
… the allegations is still sketchy, where is abba kyari, whose allegations are overwhelmingly glaring ? What was I thinking when I was being dragged to send my kids over to the US in 2019 !!!!! I resisted and now see the country I was making a case for. Kids , forgive me
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by jrusky(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Didn't I said it that they will come for him?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2021
ozoebuka1:
I'm not defending criminality I'm fighting injustice. Any sensible and unbiased individual will reason in the same line with me.

I wonder how your likes don't see selective fights of corruption in this present administration

Sharap.

You are defending Cubana simply because he's Igbo.

Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by 2tpick: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2021
perambulator:

you people are just natural born crooks. You will celebrate anyone no matter how he makes his money, whether it is fraud or drugs. Whoever has the most money is your oga. That is why your brightest brains have disapeared from your public space and your public figures and politicians are riff raffs. Those were the words of a retired world celebrated and respected ibo former technocrat to me whose name I will not mention.

morally bankrupt unprincipled people.

What you wrote still applies to you if you are from the south west.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by BenIk10: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2021
Lai Mohammed will put a call across... Requesting for his share of the bounty!

Nigeria government is too predictable and stupid
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by NybenSBF101(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

Mumu everything no be envy o, his source of fund needs to be clean, na only him dy do hotel business? If u make urself loud, EFCC go surely come investigate. Imagine giving the rusticated prostitute from unn money just bcoz she was twerking. Him never see anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Profayo: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2021
kellyzaf:

All i see is hate, jealousy and poor man mentality,

You're free to see whatever you want to see afterall it's your eyes
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by jumper524(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

tomorrow Fools like you would come to say tribalism is what is killing Nigerians.
No clear details on why he's been interrogated but your delusional brain has already jumped into conclusion and also what if it was found out with clear evidence that he's source of wealth is fraudulent, because he's a southerner he shouldn't be arrested. I'm sure you were amongst the same edits fighting for dasuki and saraki when they were facing trials but has never opened his gutter to criticize emefiele policies despite the deteriorating value of the naira.
Continue with your deranged stupidity.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by 1490ninety: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
post=107256178:
Free conscience they say fear no accusation.
No one is above the law.
He should go and answer for himself.
But unfortunately in Nigeria,
ethnic colouration has occupied the space even when the reason for his invitation or arrest wasn't known.

On a lighter note,

Grilled
Wow, this is seriously serious.

Haha, fast fast already?
Why will anyone whose hands are clean (as you mentioned)even try to settle anybody?
Make una koolu temper and wait for the outcome biko.

Let's not be too quick to jump to conclusions,
Normal Nigerian way of life!

Obi Cuba, keep us posted jare!

Make everybody getat for now!

It's only time for grilling
Grilled chicken

Thanks for verifying that! wink
Grilling time is Barbecue time.....
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Profayo: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
linearity:

But, none of the allegations bother on fraud or any criminality on how he obtained his money….they are only alleging that, he is evading paying his share of taxes and money laundering aka ‘hiding his money’ from the preying eyes of the Government.

According to Oxford Dictionary, Money laundring is the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by 1490ninety: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Officialgarri:
He will sleep in his bedroom tonight, I am sure of that.
But I trust this thread to be filled with tribal bashing.
Don't say that my friend. Just pray that God should open miracle doors for you. E go just be like ritual money.
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2021
We all know Obi Cubana's money is not clean now.

This ain't news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by jumper524(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2021
perambulator:

you people are just natural born crooks. You will celebrate anyone no matter how he makes his money, whether it is fraud or drugs. Whoever has the most money is your oga. That is why your brightest brains have disapeared from your public space and your public figures and politicians are riff raffs. Those were the words of a retired world celebrated and respected ibo former technocrat to me whose name I will not mention.

morally bankrupt unprincipled people.
you've said it all.
I'm a northernern but share a strong historical igbo heritage.
It's always evident, you'll see them every Christmas coming home with big cars to intimidate.
No clear source of wealth and no question from the elders, you'll be termed saddist if you dare.
Recently it's now an open secrets that it circles around ritualism and people are unconcerned still about it.
I just pity legit hustlers, the level of intimidation they face over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by 2tpick: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:

But a drug lord is being worshipped as your Jagaban! I just mentioned all the crooks you deify in your corrupt hamlets. Envious fat like you. You can easily wriggle out of that your wet hole to see the sand in my eyes but you can't see the giant iroko tree blinding your eyes. Hate filled village vipers. What was Cubana accused of to start with? Tax evasion and money laundering?! His money oo. Not drug trafficking or scam! But you are already preparing to lynch him! Start with Tinubu, Atiku, Babangida, Adenuga and Dangote them because those ones never pay taxes! But they're your role models. Na ethnic hate dey worry you and I'm happy that folks like Cubana are always around to forcefeed you with doings!
Baboon ara..

Baba u wasted ur time typing a long essay. You should have noticed that the dude wrote out of pure undiluted envy cos he wouldn't have made such statement if he was been objective. He would have found out he was referring to himself if he had re-read his post before submission

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Psalmistproject: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Profayo:
E don happen.
But if someone talk, them dey talk say na hate.
The only people I know that spends the money the way he spends are politicians and G-boys.
Not even super rich people like Dangote, Otedolas or footballers.

If the people you mentioned are into show business, they will do worse. But funny you mentioned footballers, can you compare hush puppies display of exotics to Christiana Ronaldo? Maybe you are in the 20th century.

All the monies sprayed on cubana may not be up to $20,000,000 but it's for ad
He found a way to spin all his friends to give him great popularity.

Do you know how many partners that have reached out to work with cubana after their show of affluence? I guess Efcc is seeing more millions now and are confused.

It's a strategy that is working for him.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Ugandatales: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2021
verybadmouth:
If his money is pure, he will be set free, else ... ... ... ... ...

True.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.