Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade (2184 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by nairalandankrah: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2021
FG Arrest: When I told Obi Cubana to be careful, people thought I was jealous of him — Activist Deji Adeyanju

The activist stated that he had earlier warned and cautioned the businessman to be careful and stay low or buhari might come after him but people only thought he was jealous of the business man

According to reports, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission arrested the Anambra-born club owner who arrived at the headquarters of the EFCC at Jabi, Abuja is still under interrogation by the EFCC operators.

A cose source disclosed that Obi Cubana has been arrested on grounds of alleged money laundering and tax fraud.

The source said, “Obi Cubana was arrested and brought to the EFCC headquarters on Monday afternoon over allegations of money laundering and tax fraud. He is being grilled by detectives as we speak.”

https://www.gistlover.com/efcc-arrest-when-i-told-obi-cubana-to-be-careful-people-thought-i-was-jealous-of-him-activist-adeyanju/

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by LeeSantos(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2021
grin
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by omowolewa: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2021
So he should not spend freely again

1 Like

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by mightyhaze: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Is this a kind of gloating or what?

A kind of wish come true..
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Authoreety: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2021
What
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by AkalaJ: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2021
If you have watched American series like 'Power' and 'Ozark', you would realize that most 'successful' club businesses are actually fronts for laundering/cleaning 'dirty' money from ill-gotten wealth. So yeah, it could be that Obi Cubana is just a front. I am not saying he is guilty of anything, but if he is, he won't be the first; the likes of Quilox are sitting on that table as well.

The moment Obi Cubana over-exposed himself, I knew it was only a matter of time before the EFCC starts digging into his finances.

10 Likes

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Tranquillity360: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Operation bring down every Igbo man.

We yorubas and Hausafulani must make sure of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by sapientia(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Entertainment is a massive lucrative business

Making it an easy route for money laundering

The EFCC will have to prove there was money that needed to be laundered

Is the job of EFCC to arrest people now based on tax evasion?

Did they receive a formal complaints from FIRS?

No comment till he comes out soon and tell us what transpired.

Cos they can't hold him indefinitely on alleged crimes

1 Like

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by DeMekus: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Where is our chief tailor of police?

7 Likes

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Maxymilliano(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2021
The activist stated that he had earlier warned and cautioned the businessman to be careful and stay low or buhari might come after him but people only thought he was jealous of the business man

Deji should save his advise, Cubana was invited for routine questioning that borders on alleged tax invasion and money laundering, for what it's worth, it is still an allegations and nothing to lose sleep over.
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by JAMO84: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Buhari now go after everything and everyone, like, he has nothing to do than go after every riff Raff on the streets.

This Deji is a certified lunatic with thousands of daft followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Rightmindset: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2021
I knew it
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Karlovych: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2021
embarassed What afonjers cannot stab in the back does not exist. It's ingrained in their DNA, spits.
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by PentiumPro(f): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Is Deji insinuating that Cubana could also have a case to answer with the US FBI ?

1 Like

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by PentiumPro(f): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed What afonjers cannot stab in the back does not exist. It's ingrained in their DNA, spits.

Lmaoo! Some of you are born with brain deficiency.

Deji warned him it could happen and it actually happened and here you are talking of stabbing in the back

Are you mentally ok ?! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Tinubuadvocate: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Obi cubana offence was bordering on internet fraud and drugs trafficking.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Tinubuadvocate: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2021
Which bargain cubana and Adeyanju have together.
Karlovych:

1 Like

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by adamsmith914: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Because Nigeria is made up of only Igbo, Hausa & Yoruba?
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by adamsmith914: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2021
PentiumPro:

Lmaoo! Some of you are born with brain deficiency.

Deji warned him it could happen and it actually happened and here you are talking of stabbing in the back

Are you mentally ok ?! grin
Warned him about what? What is there to warn him about if it wasn’t any illegal activity?
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Mandela89(f): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Clear conscience fears no accusation
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Mandela89(f): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:

how is obi cubana every Igbo,
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2021
We will get him

He is going down
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by jlinkd78(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Noted
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by delzbaba(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2021
AkalaJ:
If you have watched American series like 'Power' and 'Ozark', you would realize that most 'successful' club businesses are actually fronts for laundering/cleaning 'dirty' money from ill-gotten wealth. So yeah, it could be that Obi Cubana is just a front. I am not saying he is guilty of anything, but if he is, he won't be the first; the likes of Quilox are sitting on that table as well.

The moment Obi Cubana over-exposed himself, I knew it was only a matter of time before the EFCC starts digging into his finances.
How can he be laundering money and be so flashy like that,? Showing off on all social media sites,,not a wise criminal at all.
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by larrybabanla(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
I give up on this country
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by larrybabanla(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:

omo ale, you and which Fulani people, pls tell me it's a joke
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Buhari is envious of igbos successes

1 Like

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by SarkinYarki: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2021
When will EFCC start looking into the poverty of Nigerians
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by SarkinYarki: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Obi cubana offence was bordering on internet fraud and drugs trafficking.

And did you arrive at this ? You think he is your boss Tinubu?
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na true . You talk am .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos / Breaking News: General Eneche Has Been Removed From LP Campaign List / BREAKING: Gwoza Youths Stone APC Campaign Team In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.