Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade (2181 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by duro4chang(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Operation bring down every Igbo man.

We yorubas and Hausafulani must make sure of that.
Go for ya medication now.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by OreMI22: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Obi Cubana should have seen this coming when he was unnecessarily flaunting wealth at his Mom's funeral 3 months ago.

Well, they will suck him dry under the pretenses of tax evasion, and make sure he is a very poor man before they let him go.

It is the price to pay for imbecilic behavior.

Other young people that want to do the same imbecilic behavior should kwantinue! They will pick them up one after the other and clean out their bank accounts for them under the charge of tax evasion.
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by PentiumPro(f): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
adamsmith914:
Warned him about what? What is there to warn him about if it wasn’t any illegal activity?
Don’t jump the gun, the guy is with the EFCC to answer their questions
Re: I Warned Cubana That Buhari Wil Come aftr Him, They Said I Was Jealous -Deji Ade by Tingotoe: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:
[s] FG Arrest: When I told Obi Cubana to be careful, people thought I was jealous of him — Activist Deji Adeyanju

The activist stated that he had earlier warned and cautioned the businessman to be careful and stay low or buhari might come after him but people only thought he was jealous of the business man

According to reports, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission arrested the Anambra-born club owner who arrived at the headquarters of the EFCC at Jabi, Abuja is still under interrogation by the EFCC operators.

A cose source disclosed that Obi Cubana has been arrested on grounds of alleged money laundering and tax fraud.

The source said, “Obi Cubana was arrested and brought to the EFCC headquarters on Monday afternoon over allegations of money laundering and tax fraud. He is being grilled by detectives as we speak.”

https://www.gistlover.com/efcc-arrest-when-i-told-obi-cubana-to-be-careful-people-thought-i-was-jealous-of-him-activist-adeyanju/[/s]
Cubana is too little a nonentity to even cross Buhari's radar. Someone who isn't even involved in politics? Let this one just say that it is the EFCC boss who's responsible for his travails

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why ‘cabals’ Want Obi To Step Down – Psquare’s Peter / FULL TEXT: What Peter Obi, Oyedepo Said In Leaked “religious War” Phone Call / Nigerian Banker Claims To Be Father Of Suspect Terrorist Bomber - Sky News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.