Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' (66834 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Gadafii: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Gum body, guilty conscience

U no share post since oo, na now when Dem arrest obi u come dey famz am.

Pls bichi, we know u spend your daddy money, the whole he looted from the national Treasury, but just STFU and gtf as well
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Incompetent EFCC. All the money disappearing from different govt. purses they can’t find.

Any Igbo name causes their blood pressure to rise.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Before nkor wetin Igbo man no fit do for money

1 Like

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by poiZon: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Efcc can never arrest abba bichi's son... Not while buhari is the president..

Abba is a fulani, fulanis r the only Nigerians permitted to do evil.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Lumig: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
cool
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
The arrest is kukuma a joke .. this is not the first time he has been accuse of tax avoidance ... but the money laundering aspect me I no know.... they invite person is different from they arrest person ...... moreover he is President Buhari's igbo supporter ....who believes the President should allow more Igbo's play a role in his government to take Nigeria out of the doldrum.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sigh... Why can't the imbecilic offsprings of these corrupt government officials and politicians hide themselves?!!... Why not stay off the radar?!!..

Abi, Dem swear for them...
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Bamzyriches451: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Okay
We're watching
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Maxymilliano(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Cubana will walk out of EFCC head-office with his head up high
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Judolisco:
Aboki dey catch cruise..... Cubana for Don carry one cow give people for EFCC office
that aboki is better than u in any aspect of life so keep your tribal bigotry aside
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Dididrumz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
AkalaJ:

The moment Obi Cubana over-exposed himself, I knew it was only a matter of time before the EFCC starts digging into his finances.

He really exposed himself.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by 27Pushing30: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
AkalaJ:
If you have watched American series like 'Power' and 'Ozark', you would realize that most 'successful' club businesses are actually fronts for laundering/cleaning 'dirty' money from ill-gotten wealth. So yeah, it could be that Obi Cubana is just a front. I am not saying he is guilty of anything, but if he is, he won't be the first; the likes of Quilox are sitting on that table as well.

The moment Obi Cubana over-exposed himself, I knew it was only a matter of time before the EFCC starts digging into his finances.

Have you watched American gangster? I watched that movie just before entering school and thanks to the film I was able to understand how to dress, talk , take action and move.

The moment you become too loud, too flashy, too reactive etc you become visible.

Visibility brings you blessings and curses.

But i think in his case he was “forced” to show himself because of Cubana chief priest leaving the brand ..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by seyz91(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
i tell you! nomatter what they say, i still stand by obi cubana, i like him and believe in him

also see him as a man of dignity
PrinceOfLagos:
It is only poor people that will celebrate Obi cubanna arrest
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
...a man with DIGNITY who promised to make the WILD/ STRAY FEMALE DOG UNN student popular following threats of eviction.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by MrPresent(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Where is Abba Kyari?

Where are those that keep embezzling public funds thereby causing hardship in the land?

Anyways,

I sell Sweet Delicious Smoked Dried CAT FISH. Very Clean, Well Packaged And Affordable.
1000g is N6K. Delivery Nationwide. Perfect for all Nigerian Soups and for my *Garri Soaking Geng*. Good Food Is Sweet.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by KingDash: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
abba and cubans dey made.. useless thieves.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by yusluvad(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
The boy just want to trend...
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Spain007(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We yoruba and Hausafulani will deal with every Igbo man.

It's just starting.

Keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Money laundering ke!
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Richieniit: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
AkalaJ:
If you have watched American series like 'Power' and 'Ozark', you would realize that most 'successful' club businesses are actually fronts for laundering/cleaning 'dirty' money from ill-gotten wealth. So yeah, it could be that Obi Cubana is just a front. I am not saying he is guilty of anything, but if he is, he won't be the first; the likes of Quilox are sitting on that table as well.

And just like Ozark, you can't prove the Birdie launder money even when everyone knows they do.. same goes for Obi... You can't prove he's a criminal else efcc for they trend all over the news.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Imustnottalk: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Who else noticed efcc is not functioning in East again unknown gunmen una Weldon oo
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by emmanuelbrown26: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Exactly nnam, they have already started celebrating it as if their lives depends on Cubana. When Cubana was poor, they never invited him nor investigated the root cause of his poverty, now that he has made it, enemies from all angles are coming after him
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by ppogba: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
He is no more a footballer. Enemy of progress. This boy and his father should also be arrested. His father bribed his way to include his son among the disgraced under 20 team in the 2019 under 20 world cup.
So that DSS will not probe the financial irregularities of NFF at that time they include his inexperienced son among that team and shut out some of the best in the squad.

He was part of.U-17 team not U- 20.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Seankhalifa: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
In nigeria once u have money u can easily go away with crime.. if find guilty he should be jailed asap
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gunboysavage:
(1)Obi-Cubana
(2)Buhari
(3)Abba_Kyari
(4)Hushpuppy
(5)Investor_Bj
(6)B_naira
(7)Cash_rules
(coolInvictus_Obi
(9)Tinubu
(10)Rhaman_Jago
(11)Naira_marley
(12) Diezani Madueke
(13)[b] Sledge of Ghana

They are all Men of Honour!! No cap[/b]
You forget this one na hin I say make I help you add am
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
ppogba:

He was part of.U-17 team not U- 20.
Yes. When he was 15. It was reported that Manu Garba was threatened to include him in the under 17 word cup when objected. Thereafter they planned to include him in caf under 21
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Quiny32323: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Free Obi Cubana...You didn't investigate him when he was poor. He's just a foolish man who shows off too much.

Seriously the guy was a coded a guy but after the mum's burial, I started seeing another obi.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Bizibi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Highways:
Okay... I want to believe that he has been released by now unless efcc has a good evidence against him. Can they at least tell us how he laundered the money like they show yahoo boys on their page... They need to tell us o
it was an invitation not arrest....
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Gunboysavage(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lmfao grin Thanks boss
Differentiate:

You forget this one na hin I say make I help you add am
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Judolisco(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Abba114:
that aboki is better than u in any aspect of life so keep your tribal bigotry aside
thanks for letting me know.. Oya clap for yourself... Malu
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Imustnottalk: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
everyone na steal for Nigeria nah opportunity wen most people never see make dey still dey use their Church's mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.