Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' (66694 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by lichocho(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
AkalaJ:
If you have watched American series like 'Power' and 'Ozark', you would realize that most 'successful' club businesses are actually fronts for laundering/cleaning 'dirty' money from ill-gotten wealth. So yeah, it could be that Obi Cubana is just a front. I am not saying he is guilty of anything, but if he is, he won't be the first; the likes of Quilox are sitting on that table as well.

The moment Obi Cubana over-exposed himself, I knew it was only a matter of time before the EFCC starts digging into his finances.
na true u talk but na money efc oga de find..we know d story
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by jubrilELsudan: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
JUST WAIT MAKE BUHARI AND HIS CABAL COMOT THERE THEN YOU PLUS YOUR PAPA GO KNOW HOW FAR.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by ensamy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
They have nothing to accuse him of so "money laundering" because he is a successful young igbo man, while the 69 year old with a daughter of 60years old have never been questioned on the boullion van saga but if it was an Igbo man aaaahh !! Afonjas will be wailing every where.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by NessFortunate: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
dokyOloye:
Shariah is obviously not for this one grin
My man done club tire,drink hennessey tire,get lap dance tire grin
Dude has seen the other side of good life.. No be everybody like Primitivity....
#CorrectGuy ��
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Oneloveyo: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
...a man with DIGNITY who promised to make the WILD/ STRAY FEMALE DOG UNN student popular following threats of eviction.

Boss are you talking the guy that told Her to send Aza. If He is the one you're takking about, then that's not Obi Cubana
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by snoopz: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
well man of honour and diginity don dey cool off for efcc officer
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
AkalaJ:
If you have watched American series like 'Power' and 'Ozark', you would realize that most 'successful' club businesses are actually fronts for laundering/cleaning 'dirty' money from ill-gotten wealth. So yeah, it could be that Obi Cubana is just a front. I am not saying he is guilty of anything, but if he is, he won't be the first; the likes of Quilox are sitting on that table as well.

The moment Obi Cubana over-exposed himself, I knew it was only a matter of time before the EFCC starts digging into his finances.

This. The boy that is talking EFCC suppose invite and too because we are interested in his source of income.
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Depressed101: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
It seems he is no more a footballer. Or he has retired so early. This boy and his father should also be arrested. His father bribed his way to include his son among the disgraced under 17 team in the 2019 world cup.
So that DSS will not probe the financial irregularities in NFF at that time they include his inexperienced son among that team and shut out some of the best in the squad.
i have really good friends who didn't make it to the team despite them passing preliminary test and were better players than thousands that came, some of them confided to me that they had to change their name from Christian/southern name to muslim/northern name

1 Like

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by abbey621(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
frowland:

He is investigated for Tax evasion which goes hand in hand with money laundering. Doesn’t mean he duped anyone. You all should relax.

That's exactly what tax evasion is, duping the government grin grin grin
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by frowland(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
abbey621:

That's exactly what tax evasion is, duping the government grin grin grin

Ah I see!
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by APCNig: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie0o1:
Abba Yusuf Bichi, son of the Director General of the Department of State Service (DSS), has described Obinna Iyiegbu, the socialite known as Obi Cubana, as a man of honour.

He said this in an Instagram post shortly after the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrested Obi Cubana for alleged money laundering.

The DSS DG’s son shared a picture of Obi Cubana and wrote, “A Man of honour and dignity.”

Like Obi Cubana, the DSS DG’s son is also a socialite.

He is known for sharing pictures of his luxurious lifestyle on social media.

From flashy cars to classy outings, the younger Bichi regales his followers with pictures and videos of his moments of fun.

Abba Bichi

Please, what isAbba Yusuf Bichi profession? Or is "Son of DSS DG" now a profession?
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Kyf1: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by bepositive11: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

There are two ways of being rich: One is to have all you want, the other is to be satisfied with what you have.

lipsrsealed

That's deep. Also, we can never have all that we want because our wants are endless

1 Like

Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by Ghostnick: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na bum bum way pass me I want dey carry now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by dipson4u08(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie0o1:
Abba Yusuf Bichi, son of the Director General of the Department of State Service (DSS), has described Obinna Iyiegbu, the socialite known as Obi Cubana, as a man of honour.

He said this in an Instagram post shortly after the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrested Obi Cubana for alleged money laundering.

The DSS DG’s son shared a picture of Obi Cubana and wrote, “A Man of honour and dignity.”

From flashy cars to classy outings, the younger Bichi regales his followers with pictures and videos of his moments of fun.

Abba Bichi

This Buharis administration always looking for way to blackmail influential people to support their campaign... I'm nor surprised
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by UnabashedIPOB: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
"Like Obi Cubana, the DSS DG’s son is also a socialite. He is known for sharing pictures of his luxurious lifestyle on social media. From flashy cars to classy outings, the younger Bichi regales his followers with pictures and videos of his moments of fun."

Ain't that a biatch? The son of the head of the same security organization, EFCC, that's hounding, harassing and prosecuting Obi Cubana is equally guilty of the same offence of opulent life style. But, the security personnel do not have their sight set on him. What's the lesson here boys and girls?
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by TheStarsAlign: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

There are two ways of being rich: One is to have all you want, the other is to be satisfied with what you have.

lipsrsealed

Honestly, you are making sense but that Fraud in your name, I’m shaking my head…
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by macho44(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gunboysavage:
(1)Obi-Cubana
(2)Buhari
(3)Abba_Kyari
(4)Hushpuppy
(5)Investor_Bj
(6)B_naira
(7)Cash_rules
(cool Invictus_Obi
(9)Tinubu of Lagos
(10)Rhaman_Jago
(11)Naira_marley
(12) Diezani Madueke
(13)Olamide of (YBNL)
(14)Rip Kashy_Godson
(15)Opa6ix
(16)Gunboysavage
(17)Slawormirrr
They are all Men of Honour!! No cap
U mean Slawormir of NairaLand? grin
Re: Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' by PlayMaker14: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

Abba Bichi
please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Click on the link and please like my comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107375249

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.