Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours (660 Views)

Check Out This Jail In Rwanda Where People Live Worse Than Animals! Video And Pi / My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours / My Experience Of Getting Scammed In Lagos, Share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by mdokaba1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
I was waiting for a taxi from berger to agege. A guy standing close to me asked where i was going i snub him. We ended up in the same bus and he dropped before me.

Unknown to me, he told the bus conductor in Yoruba dialect that i will pay his fare. No be that one pain me, he got away with my phone and made me lost touch with the guy i was supposed to meet in lagos.

That first timer experience i will never forget in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by Mood11: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin grin grin

My first time of boarding danfo in Lagos the place I was supposed to alight happened to be the last bus stop , as if the conductor knew I'm a JJC by merely looking at me everytime new passangers entered the bus he would stretch his hand to collect the fare and I would pay again and again angry. What made matters worse is that in my bid to be Lagos smart, we got to a certain Bus-Stop where almost everyone in the bus alighted and I joined them thinking that's the last Bus-Stop, It was when I called the person I was going to meet that I discovered I was 300naira away from the right place angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lagos is not for the fainthearted!
By your mere body language, agberos can instantly tell you're a sese de.
Even lagosians are being had steady, m'ofokwa...
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by Mood11: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
One very bitter lesson I have learnt in this Lagos is to be observant and never play too smart...
I once paid 500 to a bike man to take me from Oshodi Oke to Oshodi Isale grin grin
When the bike man called 500 and insisted I pay him before we move because they don't waste time at the bus stop because of task force, I said to myself it must be a very long distance, omo na so I climb bike only for the man to run in a circular motion and stopped next thing I hear na "oboy no waste time come down na Oshodi Isale be this"

Na once my eyes red grin

3 Likes

Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by mdokaba1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mood11:
One very bitter lesson I have learnt in this Lagos is to be observant and never play too smart...
I once paid 500 to a bike man to take me from Oshodi Oke to Oshodi Isale grin grin
When the bike man called 500 and insisted I pay him before we move because they don't waste time at the bus stop because of task force, I said to myself it must be a very long distance, omo na so I climb bike only for the man to run in a circular motion and stopped next thing I hear na "oboy no waste time come down na Oshodi Isale be this"

Na once my eyes red grin

Lols. Those Okada guys can spot a JJC Kilometers away
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by longetivity(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Op dem don show u Lagos grin,

Mine was when I was looking out through the bus window in one heavy oshodi/mile 2 traffic, naso one agbero give me knock shocked, as I com look back the werey cum raise his two hands up dey hail me TUALE grin
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by longetivity(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mood11:
grin grin grin

My first time of boarding danfo in Lagos the place I was supposed to alight happened to be the last bus stop , as if the conductor knew I'm a JJC by merely looking at me everytime new passangers entered the bus he would stretch his hand to collect the fare and I would pay again and again

this can't be true shocked

1 Like

Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by Oyiboman69: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
longetivity:
Op dem don show u Lagos grin,

Mine was when I was looking out through the bus window in one heavy oshodi/mile 2 traffic, naso one agbero give me knock shocked, as I com look back the werey cum raise his two hands up dey hail me TUALE grin
hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by 22o62021: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
If I enter new place

I go just turn on my Goggle Map
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by Boogyman557: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by dopedan(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na so me and my babe dey bus, she sit near window cuz she no like to dey wer dey stuffy na so one agbero kiss am from window run commot if no be say i dey squeezed like sardine i for come down chase am angry

1 Like

Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by chinchonglee(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by mdokaba1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
dopedan:
Na so me and my babe dey bus, she sit near window cuz she no like to dey wer dey stuffy na so one agbero kiss am from window run commot if no be say i dey squeezed like sardine i for come down chase am angry

���
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by gulfer: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
dopedan:
grin grin
Re: My Worse Lagos Experience: Share Yours by Mayhem1: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2021
mdokaba1:
I was waiting for a taxi from berger to agege. A guy standing close to me asked where i was going i snub him. We ended up in the same bus and he dropped before me.

Unknown to me, he told the bus conductor in Yoruba dialect that i will pay his fare. No be that one pain me, he got away with my phone and made me lost touch with the guy i was supposed to meet in lagos.

That first timer experience i will never forget in a hurry.

My story doesn't have any correlation with being scammed by agberos on danfos but it was a quite a daunting experience so let me explain what exactly happened. I was looking for a place to sleep in Lagos because i was broke and I couldn't book a hotel because I'll be stranded in Lagos, as i base in Abuja. So I saw this place where i could manage the night in Lekki, it was a security post close to one Ielts exam center. I was pleading with the security guards to allow me to stay for the night but they refused and said their boss wouldn't be pleased, so I was pleading continuously for them to sympathize with me and give me a place to rest, then all of a sudden one of the security guards said ''Commot this place before I change am for you'' I just kept quiet but he kept on repeating it continuously and that's when I sparked at him for talking to me disrespectfully, we exchanged words to the point where it was about to get physical, I sensed things were about to go south so I left swiftly. A few moments later the security guard and his friend were searching for me, the guard that I quarrelled with earlier was holding a police baton, they spotted me and rushed towards me, if not for my situational awareness I probably wouldn't be typing this story today. I was able to run away and keep a distance from them, I was now pleading with them to spare me my life lol. grin Lagos is crazy, just know who you're dealing with to avoid wahala.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Important Message On meth (the New Hard Drug Killing Igbo Youths) By Uge / Man, 19, Docked For Putting Finger Inside Girl, 5, Private Part / Lady Shares How Her 9 Year Old Adopted Sister Attempted To Poison Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.