Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Will You Travel Home This Christmas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Travel Home This Christmas? (477 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by PrinceOfLagos: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Christmas is few weeks away, will you travel home this Christmas ?

Lalasticlala
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by nku5: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
If pepper rest cool
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by PrinceOfLagos: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
nku5:
If pepper rest cool
How much is enough to make you travel
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Cholls(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2021

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by IamWonderful: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
I don't leave south west

2 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by nku5: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

How much is enough to make you travel

The one that will take me there, back to base and enough to carry me till end of january
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Whiteangel1234: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
No i wont travel this xmas . i have not purchase my flight ticket yet . if Anambra election fail to hold there will be spillover of insecurity into Xmas period Yuletide

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by longetivity(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Cost of transportation no dey smile

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by PrinceOfLagos: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
nku5:

The one that will take me there, back to base and enough to carry me till end of january
There is enough time to still hustle and meet up
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Chibuike21: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Not if you're from the SE.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by BeardedMeat(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Op why not ask me if the violets are blue instead. That one na banker nau.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by OneCandleAway(f): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Christmas is few weeks away, will you travel home this Christmas ?

Lalasticlala

You're definitely Igbo. Na Igbo dey travel go village for Xmas
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Maxymilliano(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
It will be suicidal for anyone to embark on a journey to such violence prone region, with no certainty of making it back in one piece

3 Likes

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
OneCandleAway:

You're definitely Igbo. Na Igbo dey travel go village for Xmas
Oh ok
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm staying put right where I am.

1 Like

Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by udele1: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lagos Abuja and Asaba are home to Igbo's. The criminals are waiting for us in Biafra. Hotels in Asaba are already experiencing a boom frok Igbo's, leaving the SE.
Re: Will You Travel Home This Christmas? by Emergingnation(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
udele1:
Lagos Abuja and Asaba are home to Igbo's. The criminals are waiting for us in Biafra.
Fulani Muslim terrorist..... Have you finished sighting moon .. what businesses does an head slammer have with Christmas

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Imposes Sanctions On Mali, Maintains Measures Against Military Takeover / Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Congratulations , Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi As DAN AMANAR DAURA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.