Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions (45428 Views)

EFCC Set To Arraign Former Anambra Governor, Obiano On Money Laundering Charges / EU Commends Buhari For "Swiftness" In Release Of Kankara Students / EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by ganjaman: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
As usual the riffraffs will be saying what has he done.

oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/efcc-set-to-release-obi-cubana/
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by jubrilELsudan: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol...IRREDEEMABLE D..FT

PLS MY LUV...DO TAKE HEART AND DON'T CRY TOO MUCH.....AM BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR KUKUNASE.

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Evercurious(f): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

PLS MY LUV...DO TAKE HEART AND DON'T CRY TOO MUCH.....AM BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR KUKUNASE.

Lol.. are you done wiping your tears with broken bottle? Dopemu
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by jubrilELsudan: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol.. are you done wiping your tears with broken bottle? Dopemu

NA YOUR KUKUNASE JUICE I TAKE WIPE AM AFTER I DON RUB AM FOR MY BODY AS POMADE.

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Salako01(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
tompat86:

I be idiot
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by jditimiya(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

na trend o padi

Bros i believe you o, most of this guys are just looking for names and popularity in the country. All the same make all the government agencies trade with care because the country is on autopilot right now.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by TheArrowhead(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/efcc-set-to-release-obi-cubana/

Bail for someone who has not been charged to court?
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Starships4u(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It is an administrative bail, not a court bail.

Yeah,
Discovered after reading through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by saintjimos(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Why am I feeling that fg wants to borrow from him
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by jaiyeorie: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Obi Cubana Nonye Cubana Ike Cubana - yacht vibes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKy43-nAh14
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by jaiyeorie: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Obi Cubana Lush Eby - private jets and party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibcXht39Tbo
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by umunnagree: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
guru90:
Am pissed off in this country...............

I don't know why dey never grant my GERMANY VISA!!!!

FG loves seeing everyone poor in 9ja............... While E no go work for them......................

One is going to go crazy in this kwantri called nija, please help a brother. How did you go about applying forthe Germany Visa, It's my dream country. Please I need some pieces of information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader / Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father / So Amazing: See The World Biggest Snake Anaconda! @ Www.naijaboss.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.