Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions (45426 Views)

EFCC Set To Arraign Former Anambra Governor, Obiano On Money Laundering Charges / EU Commends Buhari For "Swiftness" In Release Of Kankara Students / EFCC Set To Interrogate Sacked DSS Boss Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by sapientia(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Is EFCC a court?

What bail conditions
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by jubrilELsudan: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Evercurious:

When you cry finish, you wipe your tears with broken bottles

AAAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

....HUUUUSBAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I KNOW SEY NA THE URGENT 2K WEY YOU DEY ALWAYS COLLECT FROM HIM HAND WEY YOU NO GO SEE AGAIN DEY WORRY YOU.

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by techWriter3: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dey just wan retrieve funds from this guy and set him freeThey do no serious prosecution against him
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by nwele2017: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
EFFC Will be fast to arrest someone without an strong evidence against the person. If you have seen movie like Power and some drug film shot buy Hollywood, you will see that US anti grating agencies don't move fast to arrest someone when they don't have strong evidence to ping you down. They build up strong evidence against you before the move to arrest you, but in Nigeria, it's a different thing all together, you can be arrested for pretty much making transaction of little as one million worthless naira that is not even up to (2000$).
Meanwhile contact me if you want this below

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Ekpekus(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/efcc-set-to-release-obi-cubana/
I thought he was invited for questioning and not arrested. How would someone invited be bailed? I just don't understand

1 Like

Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by seyz91(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy
saasala:
Being arrested and/or interrogated by EFCC is a sign of riches. EFCC no dey carry poor man.

I pray to be in a position where EFCC will arrest me or invite me for questioning.

If na police dey arrest you, my brother, work hard.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by princewarri1985: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
SEE LEVEL! OBI CUBANA GAT GOONS, I MEAN HE IS WELL CONNECTED
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by dutchjay09: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
nawa oooo
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
saasala:
Being arrested and/or interrogated by EFCC is a sign of riches. EFCC no dey carry poor man.

I pray to be in a position where EFCC will arrest me or invite me for questioning.

Hahahaha, exactly what I was telling my wife few hours ago that in the next five years efcc will come for me because by then I go don blow she laugh tired self

Pls save this post shall so you can still bear witness to it.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by ekene101: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by stayclearofme: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dey just wan collect money from this guy and set him free

They have no serious case against him
How do you know?
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
jditimiya:
How true is it? The EFFC should trade with care o, because boys are not smiling again o.[b][/b]

na trend o padi
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by stayclearofme: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
obisage:
There is a massive clamp down on the Igbos in Nigeria. Last week was Mary Odili. This week is Obi Cubaba. How many Fulani/Hausa Billionaires has been arrested or under investigation?
Blame GEJ for not doing that when he was president since it is now about tribe.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by muheeb01(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
They just want to extort him....december is around the corner
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by AmuEbule: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
oshozondii:

No Nigerian agency or department is more corrupt than Nigerian Police and EFCC, though Road Safety people are learning from them. Do I really blame them? Absolutely not because they all thought Buhari would go after them but he didn’t. Instead, he began to swim in the same river with them.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Charly68: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
SarkinYarki:
EFCC own na to arrest you with no single evidence and then extort U to set you free..This is how EFCC makes billions from this corrupt catch and release ponzi scheme
Extortion indeed, we shall see how it goes
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Debra911(f): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
saasala:

cheesy funniest thing I ever read today
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Salako01(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
tompat86:
Criminals

Shut up bro
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by melvinjames: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
E-money arrest loading.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by anambraamaka: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
SouthNigeriac:
You need to know why the corruption fight is

Were even soldiers arrest a man claiming he is into online fraud

This is all allow by the south

Well

South wise up time to go our part ways from these leeches

God bless Oduduwa republic
God bless biafrans
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by anyicash(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wayo don too much for this Government.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Awise09(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
oshozondii:

Na today? APC government has been looking for a way to cash out on him since the burial ceremony
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by lastchild: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
The bail term conditions which he hasn't met, isn't money? they'll just arrest you for committing nothing, only to request for bail money.

This is the major thing that terminated "bakassi" (Aba vigilant group) in those days. When they had killed all the thieves, they started arresting innocent people, just to collect money
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
What bail conditions? Let this man go.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by 27Pushing30: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kilotat:
EFCC Eye no dey see politicians?
Cubana my Signature, abeg

Who do you think politicians use to launder funds?
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by EmmyCC: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
They got nothing on him.
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by computersoft: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
This people don cash out on this guy...na wahoo
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Evercurious(f): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

AAAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

....HUUUUSBAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I KNOW SEY NA THE URGENT 2K WEY YOU DEY ALWAYS COLLECT FROM HIM HAND WEY YOU NO GO SEE AGAIN DEY WORRY YOU.

Lol... Frustration fall on you.. Idiota
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by odaniel1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
What did you expect from a government at loggerheads with the east? To send applaud eastern magnates and elites? This is a pure witchunt
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by guru90: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Am pissed off in this country...............

I don't know why dey never grant my GERMANY VISA!!!!

FG loves seeing everyone poor in 9ja............... While E no go work for them......................
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
salesbloo:
Why Bail, if there is no crime committed?

So naija police, or EFCC go release you just go like that without bail money even if you are innocent because you be Yusuf Buhari or Malami?
Re: EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions by humilitypays(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nigerians say NO to Muslim President!

Muslims don't make good leader at all. They are very vindictive, clannish, and love chaos more than peace, unity and communal prosperity.

Muslim leaders love poverty. They enjoy seeing their subjects poor and coming to them for alms because thats what Islam teaches. Thats why they hate western civilsation that empower both male and female to be free and successful.

They are always the first to scream fight corruption but they are the most corrupt who loot national treasury to go to Mecca.

They are the first to shout against sexual immorality but they are the most corrupt sexually, they prey on underaged girls and have highest number of gays and sex slaves. Hypocrites.

If an Igbo man wont be the next President, they should allow Osinbajo to lead Nigeria out from darkness to light that this Muslim Terrorist Buhari have pushed Nigeria into.

Check all the leaders that destroyed and looted Nigeria dry, they are all Muslims, from Abacha to IBB to Abdulsalami to the current corrupt terrorist Buhari.

Say no to another Muslim President in Nigeria come 2023!

80% of Muslim countries all over the world are at war, in crises and internal conflict, from Somali to Yemen to Syria to Afghanistan to Sudan to Burundi to Sri Lanka to Eritrea to Lebanon to Iraq to Libya to Palestine, no peace for the wicked.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and few that are not fighting wars are oppressing women, suppressing gender, making life miserable for non Muslims, why always Islam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.