Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) (52471 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by seunmsg(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sadly, he’s still trapped in the building and presumed dead. What an unfortunate turn of event! Sad!!
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by ufotty2001: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
tenpipsperday:

The so called money he is making is not nothing but the money he intends to scam you of. He is a low budget scammer.

Charging you ₦10k to teach you how to make millions in dollars.
true!! And again he just created a new Nairaland account just to scam people.. his account is less than one week
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie0o1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz36R6HH8g8&feature=youtu.be

SMH. The freaking irony, things are just working by itself he said and then the building collapses on him.

If you like name your building Jehovah Jireh or Allah Nagode, if it is shoddily built na fall e go still fall.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
So after all his Bible quotations he died inside his grace, peace and faith building.

My brethren be not deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, the same shall he reap.

This man simply reaped what he showed.

This I have seen.
See you. If I talk much now, your likes would attack me. I smell a rat in the collapse. There's nothing terrorists can't do. He had achieved several of its kind overseas, including in the UK. I hope this isn't just the beginning of many of such collapse in our Lagos.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by SmartMen: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
nigerians have a weird understanding of faith
it's the fault of pastors
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by caprini1: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
So after all his Bible quotations he died inside his grace, peace and faith building.

My brethren be not deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, the same shall he reap.

This I have seen.
The little babies that died in that Dana air crash ,also reaped what they sowed abi? It is not he that willeth nor he that runneth,but God who showeth mercy.,...be calming down!
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by petitejolie(f): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
So it means that when they told him this building can't go beyond 15 storeys by faith and grace he exceeded the recommended. This is how motivational speakers deceive us o. Continue pushing, impossible Is nothing, wen d world say no say yes, blablabla... It's well o
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by juniorstar(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
May your faith grant you peace by his grace.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Amanda4life: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
USING FAITH AND SUBSTANDARD MATERIAL s TO BUILDING HOUSE.

I HOPE HE HIMSELF IS INSIDE THAT BUILDING
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Amanda4life: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
SOME RELIGIOUS LEADERS ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by APCNig: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
nigerians have a weird understanding of faith

Weird or Criminal ways? Useless criminal cultists
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Brushless: 2:06am On Nov 03, 2021
adonainana:
Poor man

Reading from how he started with one property renovation in new cross and moved on to develop other projects

I love real estate developers with big vision and big builds that follow through

Omo see we don’t even know where he is whether still trapped under the building or not

Rip entrepreneur, the real investor, the real risk taker
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by King3urna(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=107276123]So after all his Bible quotations he died inside his grace, peace and faith building.

This I have seen.

Do blind people see?
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Handsum64:
Christians and their fake lifestyles

What is this fool of a headslammer saying ?
Last time I checked, the pedophiles came from your end sir. Along with the governors who imposed sharia but tucked dollars in their babanriga.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by babzo(m): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2021
shigishege:
This man won't have friends anymore now. Before now, everyone want to be associated with him, everyone wanted to be his friend but now Nigeria hypocrisy won't allow anyone know him anymore now. It's now he will know what life means.

I'm still his friend. We stick by our friends no matter what. And there are still many that will stick by him.

2 Likes

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by babzo(m): 3:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Lama70:
May God see you through in this difficult time.

Amen.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by atmotvic(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Whatever happens God is good those that see this as an avenue to talk down Christianity God will forgive you,the fact still remain Jesus the way,truth & the live no one can come to the Father except through Jesus.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by LadyMedina25(f): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Heaven helps those who help themselves... Structural science, safety precautions, building code adherence, good quality materials, following of building protocols and not cutting corners then with faith would have made the building stand... when Nigerians with money wants to evade the question pertaining to their wealth or success they will keep telling you na God oo he do am for me grin grin
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Problem with Africans. They carry their stupid foreign religion on their head talking like people in toxicated with cheap wine. You just need fund, expertise, right materials and labour to raise a building. He was just talking trash. God has created you that is his own work, the building is your own creation, if you mess it up everything will be scattered, if you do the right thing the building will be successful. In both cases whether you call God or not the result is same. Don't bring God in your quackery because you are mocking him.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Revolva(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2021
he was just preaching God dis and that.,...instead of answering in logical terms ....hiss
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Tatashi: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You are a pathetic fck
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by TheTourist: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Church church church....e still collapse. Naija and religion na wa
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Immorttal: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2021
themonk:
In hindsight, they should have been driven by structural science, quality materials and great engineering.
leave the idiotsx, he's quoting useless bible and is using it as his foundation.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Immorttal: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2021
cry
hahn:
God. The greatest failure ever cheesy grin
God sent him parking grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES) / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Why Do Affluent Areas In Nigeria Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.