Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This (3849 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Wizzy13: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
When ever i call my gf at night she always cry and tell me she is lonely and she cant stay without seeing me. And its because am far from her.
Is this love or should i be worried

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Beckysexy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmm

She might just playing a love game on you and it's up to you to play along. Or she might have truly fallen in love with you.

Who knows ? grin
It is up to you to use your brain.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin
Please be worried grin. Because very soon,when she go don find your substitute,na then you go dey hear Swahili like , "please can you call me back" grin. Na then you go realize say "YES" you've been relegated cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emotional blackmail,

Don't fall for that bullsh*t
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by stunnert(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Very soon she won't be complaining to you again as a BBC will soon find its way into her and keep her warm on those lonely nights

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Beckysexy(f): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
stunnert:
Very soon she won't be complaining to you again as a BBC will soon find its way into her and keep her warm on those lonely nights

Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by obiekunie01: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wizzy13:
When ever i call my gf at night she always cry and tell me she is lonely and she cant stay without seeing me. And its because am far from her.

be worried bro! be very worried cause as she is telling you that, i can bet you there is even another guy with her in the room giving her some serious hard doggy and she is actually crying bc of the hard swt fk the guy is giving her while she is throwing the deception at you.

IF ONLY YOU KNOW THEIR GAMES! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by muller101(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Someone that is crying due to pains from a dick she is riding grin she is using you Oga.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by arthurwillia(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wizzy13:

Na code Oga
You go collect very soon
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Spider20: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Simps everywhere...
What a nasty nonsensical post
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Noshitboi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Fake. A niggar's dick is always inside her cvnt anytime she does that

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by betcliq: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Believe any Girl at your own peril. Those gender can be confusing . Don't be deceived . She might be playing with your feelings. It's up to to you to play along . I know girls trick.

I'm just tired of girls this days , focusing on building my biz . Girls stuffs involves time

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Depressed101: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wizzy13:
she's having sex, you idiot

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Oglock(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Truvelisback(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wizzy13:
She is missing ur network service.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by bahdpersona(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
She dey play with your head

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 03, 2021
She was in the arm of another guy when you called.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Naijanascam: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2021
And you are even much happier hearing that abi?.........kontinue time will surely tell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Lilsameey: 2:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Wizzy13:
,..Next time, don't call her at night.
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by basty: 3:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Sure? I pity somebody
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by bigcee(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Dem dey use your head play Baba ijebu grin and you're asking if it's love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Wizzy13: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2021
bigcee:
Dem dey use your head play Baba ijebu grin and you're asking if it's love grin grin grin

jesus
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Wizzy13: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
plus ur fada
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2021
undecided

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Na una know seriously,but when next you are going to visit, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Gadafii: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2021
as she dey cry on top phone for u so, dont be surprised that a nigga might be digging her trenches, na who no know women dey surprise wetin women fit do cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by constance500: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wizzy13:

How old is you and your gf
Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by Edyice: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Many men have told you was up.many of them are 92% right because it’s has truly happened to us .

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This by reward9ja12: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin love nwa ntiti oh
My brother the bottom line use your head oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Long distance relationship:. Remote Kissing Device (pics) / This Hardship Is Affecting ashawo girls In Brothels' / How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.