Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? (3322 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Stephen2324(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why are men afraid of sleeping at a woman’s house?
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by FitCorper: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin Na so see finish take Dey start

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Reminderz: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
FitCorper:
not only that, the man will be falling into her frame which can lead to disrespect, the man can be accused of rape and society will believe her, if she died, the man will be said to have killed her....

this is also why fornication is dangerous, if she died while she was with you whether in her house or yours, maybe due to illness or some other stuffs, you have nothing you can use to exonerate yourself, especially in this part of the world where thorough investigation is a fallacy... no evidence, you'll spend the rest of your life in jail or being sentenced to death... but if you were married or joined legally, even if that happens, you can easily exonerate yourself...

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Pzpropertylimit(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
U want to die before ur time abi grave de hungry u

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Omihanifa: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
FitCorper:

I swear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Realguyman1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Never... Apart from my wife, I nor fit allow any woman sleep for my house talk less of me go sleep for her own house, never.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Natbrowny: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Another man who pays d rent may knock at 11pm and u'll become useless.. grin cheesy

If its her place.. She may have a crush in that area, and u automatically become a mark without u even knowing.

U can receive a calll by 12am and she'll walk u out of her house that midnight. This one happens wella

U might hav a lil clash and u'll hear things like get out of my house. Ur pride is dashed.

25 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by lilvicky68(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Natbrowny:
Another man who pays d rent may knock at 11pm and u'll become useless.. grin cheesy
Or the owner of the foam might come to lay on it.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Natbrowny: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
lilvicky68:

Or the owner of the foam might come to lay on it.

cheesy grin grin grin

Read my post again.. I don add more.
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by lilvicky68(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ladies house.

Foam- Matthew
Bed- John
Curtain- Michael
Table- Femi
Chair - Okoro
Standing Fan- Ahmed
Bedsheet- Bolaji
Towel- Amadi
The only thing wey dey her house wey she buy fit be only toothpick or cotton wool.
Sleeping at a ladies house should be listed as one of a thousand ways to die.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by lilvicky68(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Natbrowny:

cheesy grin grin grin

Read my post again.. I don add more.
Lol
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by NoahHadNoArk: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
I’m typing this from a woman’s house, on her bed, today makes it my second day here and it’s my first time ever. She’s recently broken up with her bf and using me as backup plan😂

Abeg tell my mama where I dey o before this babe use me plus up🤣

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
I have spent the night at a lady's house before but that was because I was very confident that she was the one paying the rent from her own pocket

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by illicit(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
U no get house ni?

Abi u are stranded
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Odin13: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Average Yoruba man see nothing on it ..

Not being tribal.. that’s reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by NFBI: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
I’m typing this from a woman’s house, on her bed, today makes it my second day here and it’s my first time ever. She’s recently broken up with her bf and using me as backup plan😂

Abeg tell my mama where I dey o before this babe use me plus up🤣
Lazy youth
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Streetmovement(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
lilvicky68:
Ladies house.

Foam- Matthew
Bed- John
Curtain- Michael
Table- Femi
Chair - Okoro
Standing Fan- Ahmed
Bedsheet- Bolaji
Towel- Amadi
The only thing wey dey her house wey she buy fit be only toothpick or cotton wool.
Sleeping at a ladies house should be listed as one of a thousand ways to die.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You don talk am finish

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Walehelt(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Done that alot but not anymore, the last time i slept over at a girls place was 2021 at eleko around kp, early morning like some minutes after 6am na so i dey hear one kind chant like that, my mind don go that morning, i no fit even do early mornin kpanshin as the girl tell me say na cultist dem and na their normal doings, she say make i no 4...i just gather mind leave that mornin and vow never to go that far again...from asa dam to eleko, wetin i wan tell baba God?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by kevwemike: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Man can program one babe at a time but female don't have that sense of programming so men are afraid to sleep in a female house bços 99% and half of female are not faithful like most Nigerians girls. I no go fit figth my fellow man bços of unfaithful toto

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Nicepoker(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
A Laddie's apartment is defined as a space being set up and put in shape by the contributive efforts of different MEN.

Sleeping in such a place you have a slim chance of waking up to see a brand new day.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Makamatic: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Go by 12 am leave by 5 am . No allow her neighbor know u

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by lordnkem000(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
That's not true, though u guys might have a point. I once dated the Futo sometime in 2016, I stayed in ph but she was from Owerri and schooled in Futo 400l. I went for a visit one time and ended up staying for 4months in her house at ihiagwa. Omo that was one of my best times and I disvirgined her at 24ys during that time. The girl been legit I swear but las las things no work out for us and she con japa go Texas

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by RealDeola: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:
That's not true, though u guys might have a point. I once dated the Futo sometime in 2016, I stayed in ph but she was from Owerri and schooled in Futo 400l. I went for a visit one time and ended up staying for 4months in her house at ihiagwa. Omo that was one of my best times and I disvirgined her at 24ys during that time. The girl been legit I swear but las las things no work out for us and she con japa go Texas

She must have use ur glory to japa..... Eyaah shocked

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Zonefree(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
RealDeola:

What nonsense glory?
Glory wey no fit fetch him 36 billion dollars? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Chasito(m): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
I spent the night in a girl's house, and dis girl get mind shit inside custard bucket in my presence, because it was not a self-contained apartment , I almost suffocated from the stench.. Chai

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Entanglement: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2023
Stephen2324:
Why are men afraid of sleeping at a woman’s house?
this guy never sleep for police station before that's why!
Or you never chop their uncooked watery beans for prison cell undecided

Mr finished man! Check any rape case,
If the woman come your house, that case dey always dey dismissed most of the time,
Unless the said woman na underage (you don enter besey be that).
But if the woman na adult woman were come your House. Police go even ask the woman weti carry you come his house.
But if na the other way round she shout rape and na from her own house.
Oga na direct express way to prison ohh. No corner corner business

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Entanglement: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2023
RealDeola:

which yeye glory! undecided
That guy na finished guy! Rather na him dey borrow the girl's glory undecided
You no notice as the guy breakup the girl instantly get breakthrough japa, while the guy still dey Nigeria dey watch tinubu speech for NTA
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Jeferious: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:
My brother, I don sleep tire. The last one....she was my neighbor when we were in school. Same lodge...Same series. The normal mantra was that neighbors don't date, but I guess we were abnormal, because from being friendly neighbors, we graduated to besties grin...and finally to full "campus marriage" mode. What's more...we sustained that relationship for the next three years, and she's still my babe till this day. And no matter how we packaged the whole affair, everyone knew. At a point we stopped caring about their opinions.

I also remember that before this current one, I had a babe I used to visit back then in ABSU. She stays alone too. I don't spend less than five days at her place, and I also enjoyed every second of my vacation there. No harassment from anybody.

In all, it depends on the girl. I'm not gonna swear on my life that these girls haven't cheated on me with someone else, but at least, when I'm around, they make me feel like an undisputed king and that I also enjoy the moments while they last

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2023
grin
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Kobicove(m): 1:19am On Oct 18, 2023
Chasito:
I spent the night in a girl's house, and dis girl get mind shit inside custard bucket in my presence, because it was not a self-contained apartment , I almost suffocated from the stench.. Chai

What?! shocked
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Lee99: 4:36am On Oct 18, 2023
What if the main boyfriend show's up at an ungodly hour? What if the main boyfriend is a cultist or a highway robber? Fear woman o that's all I will say
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by advanceDNA: 4:49am On Oct 18, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
I have spent the night at a lady's house before but that was because I was very confident that she was the one paying the rent from her own pocket

U are confident?? How...?? U saw how she gathered all the money in her account abi?

Be deceiving urself ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Man In Belgium / Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy / Guys/ Ladies: What's On Your Mind Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.