Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. (3479 Views)

Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Makinde Unveils E-registration For Migrants In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by KoshCAD: 1:03am On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Your people begging in Igboland doesn't mean that Igbo have beggars.

After the inevitable dissolution of Nigeria I want to see how your people will smuggle themselves into Onitsha to beg
Go and ask how your fore fathers perished wishing yoruba bad. That is the path you are following, yet you will last last come to hawk gala in yoruba street till you perish na ni.

11 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by KoshCAD: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2021
bomb24:

My candid advice to you is to take the path of awoism if u can't stand the pain.. gakya!
Awo rotten bone and body is far better, valuable, highly recommended than your living walking corpse you called father.

11 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by KoshCAD: 1:08am On Nov 03, 2021
LegendHero:
Awon didinrin plenty for Nairaland.

Ask why Nigerians were expelled from Ghana and you will know how the Yorubas dominated Ghana trade which led to the expulsion.

Nigerians (majority are Yorubas) in Ghana then are traders, cocoa farmers, farm labourers and farm contractors, factory workers as well as menial workers in construction sites and there was a huge influx of Nigerians into Ghana between 1931 and 1960.

The present is always a key to the past and it is only a mentally deranged person that will say a Yoruba person will be doing begging as a tribal trade in Ghana in the 50s.

All those domination of Nigerians was why Ghana started the policie of “Aliens Compliance Order” of 18 November, 1969 . That order wasn’t only about Nigerians tho, it affected other countries like Togo, Ivory Coast and etc. but Nigerians are the majority of the victims and you have over 140,000 Yorubas expelled from Ghana out of 191,000 Nigerian immigrant in Ghana then.

All this info are online. But I know Agbari Ojuku people cannot comprehend.
That is what is paining them.

You know they have no history.

8 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by KoshCAD: 1:09am On Nov 03, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba have never left their developed region to beg, not in 1600 or 2021, we were rich from the beginning of time.

Ibos were practicing osu, the osu people graduated into beggers

Tell me alaigbo man, tell me why most e-beggers are Ibos? Was that not what Bello El Rufai said?
That thing dey surprise me too.

One of them is currently begging me for money.

9 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by KoshCAD: 1:11am On Nov 03, 2021
bomb24:

retrogressive region u mean filled with beans shaped head savages of people that still circumcise their female genitals, and harvest human skull and body parts for money rituals. a region filled with filth and clouded with brown roofs and mud houses.

your forefathers were wretched beggars who had to ply their begging trade in ghana they had no economic significance to Ghana and were seen as lesser men not worthy to be categorized as humans.
Hahahahaha, simple question, you are ashamed to answer,

Why are the online beggers mostly your billionaire people

10 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by KoshCAD: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2021
bomb24:

It seems I'm conversing with a 10-year-old boy. all these your mushroom men are not worthy of mention compared to

"Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu." the first Nigerian billionaire grin grin grin
Bill waiting hahahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Sonyboom765: 2:15am On Nov 03, 2021
A lot of your Igbos are born foolish n will perish of foolishness.

So from the intelligent discuss the Yoruba guy had in the clip the bigotry your father nurtured your miserable soul with from the womb was the only thing you can open a thread about..lol.

bomb24:
It is not a misery nor debatable that the Yorubas were the first Nigerians to migrate to the gold coast ( Ghana) In the early 20th century till all other tribes started migrating into Ghana in the early 20th century.

so I have pondered for some time now since I came across a video of a young Ghana girl in 1957 who stated she saw Nigerians as inferior because they were mainly beggars in Ghana. who were the Nigerians in Ghana at that time? yorubas. and thanks to AbaLion whom just confirmed that.

The Yorubas were mainly paupers and beggars with no economic significance to Ghana but were mainly beggars that litered the streets of Ghana begging for alms to salvage their wretched existence.

this is a short clip of the video. skip to 1:40 of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNPp_UzWWpA&list=WL&index=1

4 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by bomb24: 2:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Sonyboom765:
A lot of your Igbos are born foolish n will perish of foolishness.

So from the intelligent discuss the Yoruba guy had in the clip the bigotry your father nurtured your miserable soul with from the womb was the only thing you can open a thread about..lol.

awon ode bloody he-goat the guy isn't Yoruba but Igbo. grin poor wretched souls cursed from the days of abraham to wander the earth miserable.

wretched gold coast beggers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by bomb24: 2:58am On Nov 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
That thing dey surprise me too.

One of them is currently begging me for money.

u mean your wretched yoru-poverty brodas begging u for crumbs just as your wretched ancestors did in ghana. grin

I'm here to ease your pain. next, time if u wanna quote me do that properly rather than flood my mentions with your tears.

bloody descendant of a gold coast pauper.

1 Like

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by bomb24: 3:02am On Nov 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
Go and ask how your fore fathers perished wishing yoruba bad. That is the path you are following, yet you will last last come to hawk gala in yoruba street till you perish na ni.

don't worry your wretched uncles
and fathers would soon come out again and cry to tinubu of Igbo domination.

#gala way. we will send you back to your slum-dwelling home in ile ife.
Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Obamaofusa: 5:27am On Nov 03, 2021
KoshCAD:

There are no people that will allow poverty stricken Igbo slaves rule over them.
Igbos have to be born again and change their wretched name...Igbo....to another uncursed name.They should go and undo otokoto and okija massive skull mining factory before they can see the mercy of God. shocked

8 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Obamaofusa: 5:36am On Nov 03, 2021
bomb24:

don't worry your wretched uncles
and fathers would soon come out again and cry to tinubu of Igbo domination.

#gala way. we will send you back to your slum-dwelling home in ile ife.

Poverty wey worry your ancestors who always saw Yorubas in their dreams until they all died wretchedly dey worry you.

Chinua Achebe,Nnamdi Azikiwe,Okpara etc all died envying and thinking about the superiority of the Yoruba race over the Igbos no matter what they do.

Banjo led millions of Biafrans in the civil war to show that Yorubas are too much grin

11 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Tochi3(m): 5:40am On Nov 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2021
bomb24:

retrogressive region u mean filled with beans shaped head savages of people that still circumcise their female genitals, and harvest human skull and body parts for money rituals. a region filled with filth and clouded with brown roofs and mud houses.

your forefathers were wretched beggars who had to ply their begging trade in ghana they had no economic significance to Ghana and were seen as lesser men not worthy to be categorized as humans.

You see this halfbaked wannabe historian, I have not seen female genital circumcision in Yorubaland.

Tell me what is baby factory? Are alaigbo men infertile to produce baby? Or baby pounding that most ibo women are on prison for?

Our ancestors were nobles and philosophers, that is why our proverbs and ways can compete with the words in the bible. YORUBA are gods to you nyamuri people, ask around!

If you read ibo proverbs, you will know their ancestors lack wisdom and vision.

9 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Obamaofusa: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
That poverty stricken Igbo flat-table head,vampire face coward called bomb24 has fled like lady ojukwu of Ivory Coast...ah ah ah grin

6 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Horllamideh(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

The Ogbomosho were the earliest Yoruba migrants into Ghana and they were Successful Traders
100% true
Ogbomoso people are among the earliest Yoruba to venture out if the Southwest enmass to do business in other lands. So many Ogbomoso people are in Jos for nothing less than 7 decades now. I can't count the number of Ogbomoso indigenes I have met whose Dad or Mom have stayed in Ghana or have relatives in Ghana for years now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by BKayy: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
We can't dominate you market's and Hawk gala at the same time.

Except you people are too lazy to even do the mebials.
Shops, una no get for una land. Ordinary Gala again, another person edge you out.

It is not surprising that after Igbo left in 1966, Ghanaians came to dominate you people again.

Una funny oh

1 Like

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by oyatz(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
bomb24:

the Yorubas were the first Nigerians to migrate to the gold coast ( ghana) not the Hausas. the Hausas barely migrate to other West African Nations. so the reference was on the yorubas.

You are not well learned.

1) 1957 wasn't early 20th century.

2) Hausa have migrated to Ghana centuries before both Nigeria and Ghana were created by the British such that today, Hausa is now one of the indigenous peoples of Ghana.

3) Due to large scale migration of the Hausa people, Hausa language is spoken virtually in all countries in West Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by okigbojihad: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Poverty wey worry your ancestors who always saw Yorubas in their dreams until they all died wretchedly dey worry you.

Chinua Achebe,Nnamdi Azikiwe,Okpara etc all died envying and thinking about the superiority of the Yoruba race over the Igbos no matter what they do.

Banjo led millions of Biafrans in the civil war to show that Yorubas are too much grin

stop projecting your yoruba elite on us that all ended up worst than a discarded tissue paper from the likes of afonja who was tied up and rained thousands of arrows by his slave masters to mko abiola and to ur beloved banjo u ate his own faeces and was drowned in poverty and penury.

and for the likes of zik and achebe non your zebra looking ancestors ever came close your revered wole soyinka is a known failed writer whose novel couldn't sell up to thousand copies.
Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by okigbojihad: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
SlyDev:

You see this halfbaked wannabe historian, I have not seen female genital circumcision in Yorubaland.

Tell me what is baby factory? Are alaigbo men infertile to produce baby? Or baby pounding that most ibo women are on prison for?

Our ancestors were nobles and philosophers, that is why our proverbs and ways can compete with the words in the bible. YORUBA are gods to you nyamuri people, ask around!

If you read ibo proverbs, you will know their ancestors lack wisdom and vision.

loads of bullshiit from a born to be alimi slave. it is a well known fact that female circumcision is still going on in yaribanza land in places like osun state were your oraguntan women genitals are mutilated in the hope of curing the horrible smell from their pussy... bragging about ancestors whose only survival was littering the streets of ghana begging for shillings lol nobility wretched beggers who hve passed down their inferior dna to their progeny who can't build a good roof over their heads. whose only survival to feed solely depends on shinedu.

bfor your wretched ancestors dead or alive could spell their names backward and Igbo man olaudah equiano already did.
Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by okigbojihad: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
KoshCAD:

stale rebuttals from a gold cost progeny beggar. most of the beggars littered online are yolobas. the lockdown exposed u lot inability to fend your selfs to the extent your people were grilling dead rats and committing suicide.

progeny of a gold coast begger.
Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by okigbojihad: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
oyatz:

You are not well learned.

1) 1957 wasn't early 20th century.

2) Hausa have migrated to Ghana centuries before both Nigeria and Ghana were created by the British such that today, Hausa is now one of the indigenous peoples of Ghana.

3) Due to large scale migration of the Hausa people, Hausa language is spoken virtually in all countries in West Africa.

take ur bullshit bck to your slum, the yorubas were the first nigerians to migrate to ghana and their occupations was begging. your folks comfirmed that.
Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
okigbojihad:

loads of bullshiit from a born to be alimi slave. it is a well known fact that female circumcision is still going on in yaribanza land in places like osun state were your oraguntan women genitals are mutilated in the hope of curing the horrible smell from their pussy... bragging about ancestors whose only survival was littering the streets of ghana begging for shillings lol nobility wretched beggers who hve passed down their inferior dna to their progeny who can't build a good roof over their heads. whose only survival to feed solely depends on shinedu.

bfor your wretched ancestors dead or alive could spell their names backward and Igbo man olaudah equiano already did.

Okoro rants, I'm not impressed

4 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Newton85: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
bomb24:
It is not a misery nor debatable that the Yorubas were the first Nigerians to migrate to the gold coast ( Ghana) In the early 20th century till all other tribes started migrating into Ghana in the early 20th century.

so I have pondered for some time now since I came across a video of a young Ghana girl in 1957 who stated she saw Nigerians as inferior because they were mainly beggars in Ghana. who were the Nigerians in Ghana at that time? yorubas. and thanks to AbaLion whom just confirmed that.

The Yorubas were mainly paupers and beggars with no economic significance to Ghana but were mainly beggars that litered the streets of Ghana begging for alms to salvage their wretched existence.

this is a short clip of the video. skip to 1:40 of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNPp_UzWWpA&list=WL&index=1
Has this Eboe animal heard about Augustus Molade Akiwumi, Ghana'¢ second Speaker of the
Parliament of Ghana? Has this Eboe sub-human heard about the Peregrino Brimah family of Accra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Newton85: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Your people begging in Igboland doesn't mean that Igbo have beggars.

After the inevitable dissolution of Nigeria I want to see how your people will smuggle themselves into Onitsha to beg
You mean all those wretched Eboe sub-humans called NDI AYIYO are Yoruba? Bloody animal!

2 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Newton85: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
DeadCountry:

Nna, those cat-faced people can beg ehh! I have never seen people that are afraid of living on their own as those people. All their life's existence depends on Igbos.
Same Eboes who flee from their landlocked, erosion-ravaged, barren (apologies Asari Dokubo) hellhole to Yorubaland everyday and constituting nuisance like mendicant gypsies and homeless refugees, are accusing Yorubas of being "afraid of living on their own"? Irony is dead!

5 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by tamdun: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Come amuwo odofin, u go see Igbo beggars plenty

2 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Newton85: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba have never left their developed region to beg, not in 1600 or 2021, we were rich from the beginning of time.

Ibos were practicing osu, the osu people graduated into beggers

Tell me alaigbo man, tell me why most e-beggers are Ibos? Was that not what Bello El Rufai said?
The Eboe beggars are known as Ndi Ayiyo.

4 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by Newton85: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
KoshCAD:

It's true o! The vast majority of cyber beggars always lining up for giveaways are Eboes. Even the last giveaway done by Mr. Macaroni on Facebook was populated by them, lol.

4 Likes

Re: How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. by tamdun: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Commentor:
If to say I never go Onitsha and Abakaliki before I for dey believe the lie say Igbo beggars no dey.

Dem full ground.
U don't even have to go that far, come abule ado bus stop(amuwo odofin), u go see them taya,

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tout In East Are Called Agbero,yoruba Nomenclature / Yorubas Won’t Mind Muslim - Muslim Ticket - Bola Tinubu Told Northern Elders / Peter Obi's Achievements When He Was Governor Of Anambra State(Video & photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.