Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) (31765 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by onomeabuja: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
CR7 IS BLESSED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by temitope27(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
With all those tap ins
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
CR7 Is good.

But I couldn't believe Man United fans are now celebrating draw. That shows that the team isn't good.

Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool are currently far better than Man United. Because those teams have several scorers. But take CR7 out of United team, Man U will be like normal street team....

Nice one CR7
No one is celebrating Manu rather Cr7..I do understand you ain't a fan but if you read through the comment section you would understand they all Stan G.O.A.T..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Well deserved, although I think Bailly was in with a shout too.

Remove Eric Bailly from that game, and it possibly could have ended 6-2 undecided

But it seems football is all about the goals these days

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to cristiano ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by joyandfaith: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2021
temitope27:
With all those tap ins

Tap in?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by olaztek(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo haters will not make heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Money2000: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo is losing weight… I really pity him sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2021
temitope27:
With all those tap ins
which tap in...una no go watch match...but still come online to say nonsense
....see how you just embarrassed yourself

17 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by larryking78(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Thank you CR7.
God bless you and your family.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Sabi2016: 6:35am On Nov 03, 2021
12&2.5 Almost in the bag until that last minute equalizer, who asked him to score Bikonu...30k gone in an twinkle of an eye...�����
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

No one is celebrating Manu rather Cr7..I do understand you ain't a fan but if you read through the comment section you would understand they all Stan G.O.A.T..

Hahahaha. Am talking about Man U fans around me. If I want to discuss football, I won't come to NL na.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by 3isbetter: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Simply put, he came back to his former club on a rescue mission. Great job

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Sabi2016:
12&2.5 Almost in the bag until that last minute equalizer, who asked him to score Bikonu...30k gone in an twinkle of an eye...�����
Set awon gamblers wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by OllyArt(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
CR7 Is good.

But I couldn't believe Man United fans are now celebrating draw. That shows that the team isn't good.

Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool are currently far better than Man United. Because those teams have several scorers. But take CR7 out of United team, Man U will be like normal street team....

Nice one CR7

No loud am comrade
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by kenzysmith: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2021
This guy is the best in history he deserve 2018 baloon do or and 2022 world player of the year manutd will win the champion league this season the signs are there

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by damkin24(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Golden boy... still doing it @36
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:

Hahahaha. Am talking about Man U fans around me. If I want to discuss football, I won't come to NL na.
Thanks man.. enjoy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Thanks man.. enjoy

Thanks Boss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by stayclearofme: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2021
olaztek:
Ronaldo haters will not make heaven
Dundee! On top of football?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by delightglobal(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2021
This one na GOAT...No be teddy bearquote author=WriterNig post=107284561]Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Twice To Save Man United From Defeat Against Atalanta In The UEFA Champions League And Is Named Man Of The Match.

@UEFA Champions League

[/quote]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Thebraveman: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo would have been the greatest if there was no messi..

For some reason that side as been sealed by the elder Gods. The ancient custodians of knowledge. Nothing goes in nothing come out.

He like make Ronaldo score Hart trick and okay till he is 94. All we go say is he is a great player and would have been the greatest if there was no messi.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Emeka511(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2021
You no get talk... Was Ronaldo in manutd last season??
Anaerobi:
CR7 Is good.

Nice one CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Dalil8:
The most clutch player ever. Big game player

Like for G.O.A.T Ronaldo, share for Messi
No be only clutch na gear.

You can call him the most desperate and ambitious player ever!

What is clutch about scoring a dying minute goal when ?
When the other team had scored 2 goals in the thick of the match?

If he had come on as a substitute when the were already losing the game you can call that clutch. But being in the game from the beginning and failing to score while Atalanta was scoring, there is nothing clutch about that.

But Big game player?

The Liverpool game is what you call a big game.

Belgium at the Euros was a big game...

I can give so many big games. cheesy

Not Atalanta FFS grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Joebayo217: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2021
temitope27:
With all those tap ins
point of corrections open play goals

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by foxxydude: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Ororo no dey fail grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2021
The GOAT.

His consistency is undeniable .

Goal machine!!!

A cheat

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
CR7 Is good.

Nice one CR7
Not true...From the jaws of defeat, it's worth celebration. It shows he was far better than any of our strikers. Without him before now, we have been winning matches...even defeated Mancity 0-2 @home and beat your almighty Chelsea last season.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Well deserved mr ororo igbala anoniting oil lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stunning Look At An Etisalat Event (photos) / AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k / BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.