Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) (31746 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2021
princewarri1985:
ORORO does he not ever get tired of winning?? Wetin remain wey he won win again?? Am going to name my first son after him
He got tired of winning against Liverpool though.

tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2021
princewarri1985:
24 players on the field of play and he won man of the match award again at 36, and some haters keep saying he is not the greatest,
So these 4 lines you wrote here has made him the greatest
grin grin

So many clowns in the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2021
as a Chelsea fan, I love to watch C Ronaldo play, it gives me joy

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by imam07: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
No be only clutch na gear.

You can call him the most desperate and ambitious player ever!

What is clutch about scoring a dying minute goal when ?
When the other team had scored 2 goals in the thick of the match?

If he had come on as a substitute when the were already losing the game you can call that clutch. But being in the game from the beginning and failing to score while Atalanta was scoring, there is nothing clutch about that.

But Big game player?

The Liverpool game is what you call a big game.

Belgium at the Euros was a big game...

I can give so many big games. cheesy

Not Atalanta FFS grin grin
Don't kill yourself on top Ronaldo goals hater
This means u can't love good things for your life despite what Ronaldo did last night.
If man u win haters go hate him
If man u loose haters go hate him
If nah draw haters go hate him
If Ronaldo score they will still hate him

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Bloomfrancs05:
With a good defence, Man utd will be formidable cos their attack is really fire with CR7.

Ororo made me watch Premier league.
And when he got sold to Madrid, I stopped watching premier league and switched to Laliga
And when he went to Juventus, I ran to Seria A
And now I am back to Premier league.
I am not sure I can bear it when he eventually retires. I guess my eyes will retire from watching football.

He is the one and only El magnifico. cool

We dey the same line ... once he retires , my passion for football will die after 27 years of watching the game

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
imam07:

[s]Don't kill yourself on top Ronaldo goals hater
This means u can't love good things for your life despite what Ronaldo did last night.
If man u win haters go hate him
If man u loose haters go hate him
If nah draw haters go hate him
If Ronaldo score they will still hate him[/s]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
aysnoopy:

Likewise Messi could have been the greatest if there is no CR7
I don't compare the 2, they are both the greatest.

Yes they are both great that what I said but Messi is greater. they are both great but Messi is the greatest. Things must and will always be compares for clearity. That's why we have world best players/ ballon de or. It's how humans do . We compare. We want to not compare..but we don't know how. Messi is the greatest but seeing Ronaldo is a beast we say Let's not compare so we don't hurt his honest effort. But from straight talk perspective. Messi is the greatest.

This position has been sealed by the elder Gods like I said. Nothing goes in nothing comes more out. We done with the topic.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Nairobi33:

They are celebrating the GOAT not the outcome of the match cheesy
CR7 is a club on his own, bigger than man united. I'm a football fan and support wherever the goat goes grin

Imagine product bigger than the company....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Man Utd one point against ordinary Atlanta and they are rejoicing lolz..... The mighty have sunk sef..
The next is against City....
The score line go bad sha.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2021
pepetua:
Everyone is now flexing as a footbal analyst on top of MAN U head,'take CR7 out of United team,ManU will be like normal street team" chaii !Man U ,irigo nsii,you don chop watering shit no be small,not even a championship or league one team, anyway, nobody is to be blame,na death rat beckoned the kids to come and drag it tail.

Nwannem it's not what you really think, but that's just the truth na.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by freesoul12: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Lewandoski scored hatrick.. So wats d hype. Playing against Atlanta dey always don make some guys better player. Im sure he wasnt on d field when Liverpool trashed them. Ajax will beat dis Atlanta hands down.. He can only save them against mediocre team.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Then, they will continue to flail about like the idiots that they are...

Who uses quota system in football nowadays?!!... United never ready!

They should pray CR7 shouldn't pick injury. Because if he does eh .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2021
frankson1:

Firstly, we, the concerned Man. U supporters are not celebrating the draw or when United wins. Rather, we celebrate CR7 goals.

Where are does who were saying that CR7 was the problem of United or is he no longer the problem

Brothera CR7 is good. But the question is, if CR7 is not in the pitch, will your players deliver?

Look at what is happening to Barca now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by freesoul12: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Adakintroy:

Yes they are both great that what I said but Messi is greater. they are both great but Messi is the greatest. Things must and will always be compares for clearity. That's why we have world best players/ ballon de or. It's how humans do . We compare. We want to not compare..but we don't know how. Messi is the greatest but seeing Ronaldo is a beast we say Let's not compare so we don't hurt his honest effort. But from straight talk perspective. Messi is the greatest.

This position has been sealed by the elder Gods like I said. Nothing goes in nothing comes more out. We done with the topic.

If e like make make he score till tomorrow.. Im sure they know lewandoski scored hatrick
He is more of lewandoski. E no near Messi's standard.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:

Lol... Oga u played draw with Chelsea home and away last season.

Even the other big teams you beat, most of the goals was from pk.
Sorry for the mistake jare...I remember only losing once to Chelsea since Ole...Ole has only lost once to Chelsea in 8 games...so he's on top. Penalty is part of the game, abi na all players fit score penalties.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2021
splashbaby:
Sorry for the mistake jare...I remember only losing once to Chelsea since Ole...Ole has only lost once to Chelsea in 9 games...so he's on top. Penalty is part of the game, abi na all players fit score penalties.

Why are u forgetting the draw? Saying Ole lost once made it looks like Man United won the remaining 8 grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:

Brothera CR7 is good. But the question is, if CR7 is not in the pitch, will your players deliver?

Look at what is happening to Barca now.

Man. U scored goals last season and and first few games in this current season even before CR7 finally and officially joined United.

I don't care whether he's on the pitch or not, what I do care for is that United employs a well balanced and experienced coach.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:

Why are u forgetting the draw? Saying Ole lost once made it looks like Man United won the remaining 8 grin
Na Only 3 draws I go mention? Fear God na....this man done nack Chelsea 4 TIMES...plus 4-0 Mauling in the beginning of a season...show some respect na.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Mayhem1: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Maybe you were in space last season....

Take out Ronaldo and Maguire then start Cavani, this team will be far more ruthless.

Not taking away from the great man, but that is a very good team! Far better than most top teams in Europe. Building their play around Ronaldo will truly destroy them!
Guy u Never answer me oo, or you're a snub?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
. The greatest of all time

The Goat of the goats

Hit like for CR7 joor

Remember you get Goat when Liverpool beat una 5.0
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Mayhem1:
Guy u Never answer me oo, or you're a snub?

Ask me a question or respond in a civilized manner, and I will surely respond...

If you must troll, do it with some decorum.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo The difference maker
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo always saving ole

It's great to let ole's door close so zidane's door will open
Only the great with foresight knows this.

Meanwhile if you want to learn how to earn on forex or crypto trading pm me ASAP

it's on 65% discount

Don't miss this opportunity. Dm me now

As e de hot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by themanderon: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
I can't believe it, I mean I just can't. Still talking about Cristiano Ronaldo still at the elites level after all these years. He is just busy blowing players out of the water from generation to generation. The guy is simply a phenomenon. He should be studied as a course in the university. Imagine having a degree in Cristiano Ronaldo studies grin. That would be something.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
CR7 Is good.

But I couldn't believe Man United fans are now celebrating draw. That shows that the team isn't good.

Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool are currently far better than Man United. Because those teams have several scorers. But take CR7 out of United team, Man U will be like normal street team....

Nice one CR7
Wetin dis wan dey yarn sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by pepetua(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:

Nwannem it's not what you really think, but that's just the truth na.
my contention is not that the team don't have a problem,they have even a serious one but to likened it to a street team is a degradation of an apex levels.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Machine in human form, CR7 is still playing like under 20 in his Carrier, I like him, even though he is not aware of my existence here on Earth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Slimbee1(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Okay issoorite sad

My real èwúré tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
pepetua:
my contention is not that the team don't have a problem,they have even a serious one but to likened it to a street team is a degradation of an apex levels.

Hahahaha... All are part of trolling na. Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hidden Hand Behind George Floyd's Freemasonic Sacrifice & Funeral / Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.