Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) (31772 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Sabi2016:
12&2.5 Almost in the bag until that last minute equalizer, who asked him to score Bikonu...30k gone in an twinkle of an eye...�����

Lmao
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=ERF post=107284787]Na success wey go shut the mouth of my haters, and give my friends and family bragging rights nai I need this month kiss[/quote

Amen ooooo
And me too need that success before Tuesday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by AfroKnight: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2021
This guy is phenomenal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by pek(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2021
How will someone not love this guy?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Adakintroy:
Ronaldo would have been the greatest if there was no messi..

For some reason that side as been sealed by the elder Gods. The ancient custodians of knowledge. Nothing goes in nothing come out.

He like make Ronaldo score Hart trick and okay till he is 94. All we go say is he is a great player and would have been the greatest if there was no messi.

Likewise Messi could have been the greatest if there is no CR7
I don't compare the 2, they are both the greatest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Donpaper:
let your midget try it in PSG
A midget who can sponsor your entire lineage. Is that one not a super midget? grin

Funnily Messi has only played 5 Games for PSG.

With the way you Ronaldo clown boys are ranting one would think Messi has gone 15 games without scoring.

And they dubiously remove his UCL goals from the discussion as if he didn't score those ones wearing the same PSG shirt.

Messi remains the GOAT all day everyday.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Tap in?

Don't mind that one, he does not know what to say ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
aysnoopy:

Likewise Messi could have been the greatest if there is no CR7
I don't compare the 2, they are both the greatest.
Fun Fact..

Even if Messi spends the whole of his 2 year contract at PSG without scoring a single goal, he'd still have a better scoring ratio that Ronaldo.

E choke abi..

grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by sportskid(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Man UTD will play Europa....No one needs to be Surprised. CR7 is great...but it won't be enough

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
Fun Fact..

Even if Messi spends the whole of his 2 year contract at PSG without scoring a single goal, he'd still have a better scoring ratio that Ronaldo.

E choke abi..

grin grin grin

Who celebrate scoring ratio?
Don't hate one and like the other.
They are both doing well and they av been consistent in the game since about 15years ago.
Which footballer has ever done that?
I'm a CR7 fans right from 2007. I support him but to be honest, I can't hate Messi. I love watching him and his style of play.
Who else can you compare Messi with if not Ronaldo, and who else can you compare Ronaldo with if not Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Donpaper: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
A midget who can sponsor your entire lineage. Is that one not a super midget? grin

Funnily Messi has only played 5 Games for PSG.

With the way you Ronaldo clown boys are ranting one would think Messi has gone 15 games without scoring.

And they dubiously remove his UCL goals from the discussion as if he didn't score those ones wearing the same PSG shirt.

Messi remains the GOAT all day everyday.

grin
He remains the GOAT(ewure) to you and your family, but to sport analysts around the world, they know the Real GOAT from the Toy GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Dingdongbells(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Ororo my guy oil dey your head.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Bloomfrancs05: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2021
With a good defence, Man utd will be formidable cos their attack is really fire with CR7.

Ororo made me watch Premier league.
And when he got sold to Madrid, I stopped watching premier league and switched to Laliga
And when he went to Juventus, I ran to Seria A
And now I am back to Premier league.
I am not sure I can bear it when he eventually retires. I guess my eyes will retire from watching football.

He is the one and only El magnifico. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by FKMagazine(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Always winning

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
aysnoopy:

Who celebrate scoring ratio?
Don't hate one and like the other.
They are both doing well and they av been consistent in the game since about 15years ago.
Which footballer has ever done that?
I'm a CR7 fans right from 2007. I support him but to be honest, I can't hate Messi. I love watching him and his style of play.
Who else can you compare Messi with if not Ronaldo, and who else can you compare Ronaldo with if not Messi.
Who celebrates scoring ratio?

The question you should ask rather is; who uses scoring of just 2 months out of a career of 15 years plus to celebrate scoring of over another?

If someone can tell me that Ronaldo is better than Messi because of only 2 months then I can celebrate goal ratio because it gives a bigger picture than just 2 months.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Mbaku(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
temitope27:
With all those tap ins
So yesterday’s goals were tap ins??
Get the f**k outta here

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by olawaley12(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2021
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Twice To Save Man United From Defeat Against Atalanta In The UEFA Champions League And Is Named Man Of The Match.

@UEFA Champions League

truth be told... Messi is a great player, but Ronaldo is the greatest of all time... *No_cap*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Donpaper:
He remains the GOAT(ewure) to you and your family, but to sport analysts around the world, they know the Real GOAT from the Toy GOAT
grin

Delusion.

90 percent of sports analysts around the world always put Messi over Ronaldo.

Stop disgracung yourself.

Only Man U and Madrid legends rate Ronaldo over Messi.

grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Bloomfrancs05: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Mbaku:

So yesterday’s goals were tap ins??
Get the f**k outta here

Pay no mind to that idiot. Cr7 will keep giving them nightmares.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2021
olawaley12:
truth be told... Messi is a great player, but Ronaldo is the greatest of all time... *No_cap*
grin grin grin

If that is really truth to you then I see why there is no hope for this country.

grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by princewarri1985: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2021
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Twice To Save Man United From Defeat Against Atalanta In The UEFA Champions League And Is Named Man Of The Match.

@UEFA Champions League

24 players on the field of play and he won man of the match award again at 36, and some haters keep saying he is not the greatest,

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
ddippset:
Who celebrates scoring ratio?

The question you should ask rather is; who uses scoring of just 2 months out of a career of 15 years plus to celebrate scoring of over another?

If someone can tell me that Ronaldo is better than Messi because of only 2 months then I can celebrate goal ratio because it gives a bigger picture than just 2 months.

The question shouldn't be directed to everybody.
The question should be directed to whoever celebrate 2 months goals.
There are seasons that Messi do well than Ronaldo and vice versa. That's why they compare the two.
We all know that Ronaldo is doing well more than Messi since the beginning of this season, though season has not end yet.
Like I said earlier, Ronaldo is great, no doubt, likewise Messi.
Case closed
Bye
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2021
israelp:
liverpool lose here d last time dy play atlanta at home,it ended 2-0 in favour of atlanta

Did they play only one leg?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Messi would be like whaaaaat?.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by princewarri1985: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2021
WriterNig:

@UEFA Champions League

ORORO does he not ever get tired of winning?? Wetin remain wey he won win again?? Am going to name my first son after him

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
CR7 Is good.

But I couldn't believe Man United fans are now celebrating draw. That shows that the team isn't good.

Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool are currently far better than Man United. Because those teams have several scorers. But take CR7 out of United team, Man U will be like normal street team....

Omo...with the current coach,draw na like win o

Nice one CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2021
aysnoopy:

There are seasons that Messi do well than Ronaldo and vice versa. That's why they compare the two.
We all know that Ronaldo is doing well more than Messi since the beginning of this season, though season has not end yet.
Case closed
Bye
just wonder who else people compare Ronaldo to if not Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2021
aysnoopy:

Case closed
Bye
Yes Ronaldo is doing better than Messi this season but in their whole career Messi is doing better.

Bye.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Now that he is no longer interested in penalties, they no longer call him penaldo. Meanwhile CR7 does not go 5 games without scoring not even 3 ganes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stunning Look At An Etisalat Event (photos) / Teebillz: "I'm Embarrassed To Tell My Parents That I Ended Up As A Co-parent" / 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.