Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Windows 8: The Thread - Computers (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 8: The Thread (31407 Views)

Poll: Would you upgrade when windows 8 is available??

Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
I don't know: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Install Windows 8.1 In a System / Which Antivirus Is Best For Windows 8 / Windows 8 Computers To Go On Sale In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Windows 8: The Thread by ciphoenix: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
so after weeks of looking for a decent virtual router app that wouldn't cause any BSODs for my PC and wouldn't cause my phone to disconnect every time i connected, i decided to try out microsoft's solution.

so i did the setup using the netsh command and voila, working well with my GN2

start command with admin priviledge
to setup, enter
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=<network name> key=<password>

then
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
to start the network.

remember to share whichever network you want to use with the new adapter
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by kallysky(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
+Football online trading
+Multilinks Browsing
+Swift Browsing
+Modem unlocking
+Blog design kit
+Sales page design
+Ebook design
+Forum design
+Internet Tools
+Fiverr business guide
+Registration of business with CAC

Grab everything while u can today for a small token.
+2347030107842
BBPin: 25E971DA
Re: Windows 8: The Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
moonraker:

Bro, my System was hanging whenever I'm online, so after trying many ways to Rectify the problem I decided to format it. Remember I told you I got it this January. I did use windows 8 to format but I can get the activator, not around me. I'd be glad if u can help me with the activator. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Buying Laptop / Simple Server: MTN Simple Server Download for Android & Code, Cheat for PC / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.